Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President (43182 Views)

Why Senator Shehu Sani Is Angry With Me – Gov. Nasir El-rufai / Bello Sani Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / Photo Of Aisha Buhari With Hajo San, Her Senior Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by LightofEarendil: 12:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm. Nigerians! Is it not enough to call the woman and offer your congratulations or even send a card. Does it need taking full pages in national dailes?
What really is the purpose? Call to national service should elicit a sober and serious response not these usual jamboree.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Emmy4Naija: 12:11am On Aug 15, 2015
That Office is unconstitutional. #CHANGE is a Scam.
I will declare my assets publicly...
No Office of the first lady...
All is Scam ohhhhhh

9 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by philips70(m): 12:15am On Aug 15, 2015
Firefire:

Sorry, brother... grin cheesy you no be th...g tongue

Btw: Congrats, you made the list. wink smiley

Calm down, you know I don't take you guys serious here. Here's just fun ground for me just that if person be rascal he for fit born the mates of some of these uncultured kids here. Nevertheless, still fun for me.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by francoray(m): 12:22am On Aug 15, 2015
What is k?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by akilo1: 12:23am On Aug 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This change is a scam
mr wailer,keep calm,this is 8years operation

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by papijoe1(m): 12:28am On Aug 15, 2015
We should live by what we say

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!

Office of the Wife of The President na 'work from home' grin

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by AreaFada2: 12:39am On Aug 15, 2015
I think this is some malicious rumour against Bubu, just like the Abobaku lies.

I don't support him politically but no way our change president can do this.
After all he said no office for his wife much less appointing a doctor of any description to be her SA.

The news will be rubbished when day breaks.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by AreaFada2: 12:41am On Aug 15, 2015
idolda:
I said it, this change is not original!

So you mean na counterfeit?

No wonder he didn't get much votes in Awka & Okrika side. There's enough of that yonder. grin cheesy
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Firefire(m): 12:44am On Aug 15, 2015
philips70:

Calm down, you know I don't take you guys serious here. Here's just fun ground for me just that if person be rascal he for fit born the mates of some of these uncultured kids here. Nevertheless, still fun for me.

tongue

Oga Philips!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dokiOloye(m): 12:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Ufuos4Love:
No, that's not my point. What I'm saying is the position this new appointment fills requires some good level of personal relationship. U get me now? I'm not a Buharist anyway....
really?
GEJ must have had a personal r/ship wt d whole country then.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by shizzy7(f): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
I wonder why they changed the name from First Lady to wife of Mr President. SAME OFFICE, SAME HYPE, JUST DIFFRENT NAME embarassed
. SOURCE/SAUCE/SOC/SOS/SOORS,,,

and moniker Shekau? SOHS PLS!!
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by shizzy7(f): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2015
AreaFada2:
I think this is some malicious rumour against Bubu, just like the Abobaku lies.

I don't support him politically but no way our change president can do this.
After all he said no office for his wife much less appointing a doctor of any description to be her SA.

The news will be rubbished when day breaks.
I JUST REQUESTED FOR SOURCE,,, YOU NEED TO REQUEST FOR SAUCer FROM THE OP..
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by shizzy7(f): 1:04am On Aug 15, 2015
LightofEarendil:
Hmmm. Nigerians! Is it not enough to call the woman and offer your congratulations or even send a card. Does it need taking full pages in national dailes?
What really is the purpose? Call to national service should elicit a sober and serious response not these usual jamboree.
WHICH DAILIES
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 1:06am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
. SOURCE/SAUCE/SOC/SOS/SOORS,,,

and moniker Shekau? SOHS PLS!!
'daily trust' is the Source madam abi u no get eyes see say na yesterday Newspaper for the picture? angry waiten consine you with ma name again Hope ur not an Infidel? angry angry
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by shizzy7(f): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
'daily trust' is the Source madam abi u no get eyes see say na yesterday Newspaper for the picture? angry waiten consine you with ma name again Hope ur not an Infidel? angry angry
No, shekau Google it, you are the source and one blog called odogwublog..
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dunsman(f): 1:11am On Aug 15, 2015
philips70:

Products of baby factories are usually very stubborn and disrespectful, am not surprised. Keep it up.
You freakimg nutter. Oya slide. Wharay

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by dunsman(f): 1:12am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
I JUST REQUESTED FOR SOURCE,,, YOU NEED TO REQUEST FOR SAUCer FROM THE OP..
Shut up
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 1:15am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
No, shekau Google it, you are the source and one blog called odogwublog..
go and check page 54 of yesterday's daily trust and see it.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by discusant: 1:19am On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
They think they can deceive us like tey deceived dem fellow illiterate masturbaters. Office of d wife of d president my foot
Buhari is a liar-el rufai

NgeneUkwenu the APC Thug-in-Chief nko?
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by EmekaBlue(m): 1:21am On Aug 15, 2015
b4 nko... grin LIARS
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 15, 2015
This nonsensically nonsense change only applied to the Abokis

1 Like

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by shizzy7(f): 1:24am On Aug 15, 2015
Shekau1:
go and check page 54 of yesterday's daily trust and see it.
there is no way a news like this would happen and it won't be on punch,sahara, or any other notable links,, you should post a link,,, because special assistant (ADMIN),, seems awkward...
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Shekau1(m): 1:34am On Aug 15, 2015
shizzy7:
there is no way a news like this would happen and it won't be on punch,sahara, or any other notable links,, you should post a link,,, because special assistant (ADMIN),, seems awkward...
hey don't come here and be asking me question like EFCC, go and ask daily trust! I just shared what I saw on Newspaper which is very Hypocritical of APC and Buhari to make such appointment. If u think the news is not true go and bring evidence, if u can't just shot the F!!k off angry angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by mensdept: 1:36am On Aug 15, 2015
LOL, so there IS an office for the first lady after all. See, thats what happens when you bring in the same leaders from yesteryear today in their old age to rule una.

They got you, and nobody even decided to do Woju...

4 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by tola9jaa: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Brilliant Baba
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2015
I also sure he has finally indirectly settles his war dogs BOKOS,...international anesty are blind to see the undue process,.
Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Aunty Beremx.... see baba again o.. He done lie give us o... passingshot come and debunk it...

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by PenSniper: 2:34am On Aug 15, 2015
Dee60:
What is the difference between 'Office of the First Lady' and 'Office of the Wife of The President'?

A very handsome reward awaits you if you answer 100% correctly!

The constitution does not recognise the 'Office of the First Lady' but expects a male president to have a wife who may require an office to be tagged 'Office of the Wife of the President'.
Just a surmise.

2 Likes

Re: Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President by PenSniper: 2:37am On Aug 15, 2015
Buhari has inadvertently given the wailers a good weapon.

But he promised not to recognise Office of the first lady which is another synonym for Office of the Wife of the President.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos) / Governors To Buhari: Sack Workers Aged 50yrs, Levy Anyone Earning Over N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.