Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) (1334 Views)

Who Don Chop For The School Feeding Programme / Waziri Umaru Polytechnic Student Dies In Motor Accident In Kebbi State (Graphic) / President Buhari Mourns Umaru Shinkafi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:34am On Aug 15, 2015
The late president is an alumni of the school so too my humble self Godwin Godson future president (2035-2043)

1 Like

Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by chocolateme(f): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Really? Cool..
Wish you luck OK?
Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2015
More pics

Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:40am On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Sister u fast o when I become president I'll consider u for minister of SPEED AFFAIRS

1 Like

Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by chocolateme(f): 12:43am On Aug 15, 2015
GODWINGODSON:

Sister u fast o when I become president I'll consider u for minister of SPEED AFFAIRS
minister of speedy affair? Then u must have to be a slowpoke presidoo by then.
Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:50am On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
minister of speedy affair? Then u must have to be a slowpoke presidoo by then.
Lol. An ambitious person like myself would need capable people behind them a tree can't make a forest you know
Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by chocolateme(f): 12:57am On Aug 15, 2015
GODWINGODSON:

Lol. An ambitious person like myself would need capable people behind them a tree can't make a forest you know
good.
Then speaking about forest, during your administration, we shall relocate you to sambisa where you will not only have forest but island as well.
Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by Sylverbox(m): 1:40am On Aug 15, 2015
Una just dey here dey toast una sef abi? OK, continue..... grin
Re: GCK: The School That Produced President Umaru Yar'adua(pics) by GODWINGODSON(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
good.
Then speaking about forest, during your administration, we shall relocate you to sambisa where you will not only have forest but island as well.
Lol. You are beginning to make me think the Ministry of Gidibo would soothe you better

(1) (Reply)

A Massive Tanker Explosion At Mushin Olosha Along Agege Motor Road At Midnight / Nigeria, This Is What The World Thinks Of You / Trouble In Bola Tinubu’s TV Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.