Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University (30622 Views)

Chigozie Ekenze, IMSU Best Student Gets N13.7M Scholarship From Rochas Okorocha / Girl Who Got 9As In Her SSCE In Enugu Gets Scholarship / 18-year-old Uwade Helen Akhere, Gets Scholarship From 11 US Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ihatebuhari(f): 4:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
K
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Dindondin(m): 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
see advert.
a nice gesture sha
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by TheNextAce: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
There's always light at the end of the tunnel. I'm happy for the girl.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
They went a step beyond just saying 'eyaa'.
Good one.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by FACTUALLYE(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
NYC
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by okotv(m): 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Very good for her.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Bonapart(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
where is your brain?
just point out what i said wrong... Don't always be a cretin
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ifeoluwasegun(m): 4:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
That's ultimate marketing. The person who gave them the idea is a genius!

Coz me no even know of the school before!
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by PecE2Make: 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wow! best way of getting admission into the zoo universities, others will also wnt to use this pattern
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by feyilag(f): 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
gassdon:
If is not unilag, is then secondary school.
Thank you, keep your scholarship.
Unlag or nothing
Broda beta change ur thinking.UNILAG is not by fire by force o.i was lucky 2 av gotten admission into both UNILAG& UNILORIN@1 sitting 4 d same course,popsy decided UNILAG was closer so I registered in UNILAG.dis is my fourth year in UNILAG& I stil wish I went 2 UNILORIN instead.UNILAG is a great school& am proud 2 b an akokite but dat doesnt mean odas are not gud, if nt beta sef.hrd of som pple who kept on trying unilag abt 6 tyms& I wonda if dey neva got tired of staying@home.neva put all ur eggs in 1 basket,I advice pple 2 try other universities,polys,clg of edctn& institutes,dnt stay @ home idle.i av a frnd who didnt get admitted 2 a uni but went 2 school of oceanography,e was given a scholarship 2 Romania wen e finished& 2dy es a very fulfilled guy.so dear bro try oda options,UNILAG is not by fire by force o.tnx

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Rotimi47: 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eurelaz:
Yoruba &rape be like bole and fish.

#quote me and receive 1dirty eslap
Yoruba's publish all atrocities that take place in the south west so as to enlighten the populist but your people see crime as a way to make ends means; no be your people they sell human flesh for restaurant? Ain't 60% of the total people in prison your tribe people? Abeg your people are like fish and water ( they are used to crime and don't see anything wrong with it ).
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by ademusiwa3: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked grin

nice..
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Dekatron(m): 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eurelaz:
Yoruba &rape be like bole and fish

mumu, they dont eat boli with fish.

Naso your Igbo brain tell you? Little wonder your food combos are not normal.
Yeebogoat.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Dekatron(m): 5:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
where is your brain?
he needs a transplant undecided

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Well done!! But make Una caution your lecturers for there. Ooo
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by cactuscee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
Bros, what is the title of this essay?
When did kongi become a topic for an english essay.
What is the meaning of kongi?
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Swagk101(m): 5:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
Girls see ur mates getting scholarship with their punny Oya tell me what you have done with your's Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show
some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me
happy
Guy nawa 4 u oooo.How many thread u go ask 4 likes
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by tainot2002(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Something comes in mind concerning the girl .How can she be able to hold such embarrassment throughout her stay in the university knowinfully well that most of her colleagues mush have heard of her predicament before she got admitted?

Wish her all the best in her career but the lecturer needs to be castrated for abusing his status on that innocent girl,

Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by femi4: 5:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eurelaz:
Yoruba &rape be like bole and fish
Omo irankiran
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Abm4real: 5:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Na PMB dey do all those things you mentioned? Is not bad people like you that engage in the act. Olodo
Bonapart:
Nigeria=boko haram
Nigeria =fulani herds men
Nigeria=cultism
Nigeria =rapists
Nigeria=kidnapping
All the above mentioned are daily occurrence and somebody will still shout sire buhari

Our future depends on God not on some evil blood sharing politicians
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by guruwizard: 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by 9jatatafo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
The other time, a boy stonewayed in aeroplane from Benin to Lagos, the government of Osho of Edo State took over his education.

Osho told a woman who was hawking to go and die and later was given N1 Million.

Now a lecturer supposedly and allegedly kpekus a female admission seeker, she got a scholarship.

Hmmmm................. It seems crime pays in this country
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by tonimenia: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Just a little relief, i must say!
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by dvee2: 5:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
gassdon:
If is not unilag, is then secondary school.
Thank you, keep your scholarship.
Unlag or nothing

Don't go to school, stay there and continue typing. em u em u
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by hollowpot15684(m): 5:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
omo see market strategy, finally dem don dey use dem brain.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by noblegrex: 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bonapart:
Nigeria=boko haram
Nigeria =fulani herds men
Nigeria=cultism
Nigeria =rapists
Nigeria=kidnapping
All the above mentioned are daily occurrence and somebody will still shout sire buhari

Our future depends on God not on some evil blood sharing politicians
clap for yourself cos its a very good observation from u,its obvious u can end a 4yrs course in just 3month abi, or did all those troubles started in his regime.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
in other words you are telling buhari to establish a ministry of 'KONJI' grin grin grin
sigiyaya:
The issue of KONGI is becoming so alarming and very serious in this country, it is no longer a problem for our youths or for the old nor for a particular gender in our society,research also has it that some married men and women go through these unhealthy phenomenon. In fact it has become a problem for every body in this country. I will therefore urge the federal government lead by president Muhammadu Buhari GCFR to look into this ugly situation, and as a matter of urgency do something about it.I strongly believe that a total eradication of these will go a long way on addressing the problem the youths and olds are facing everyday in this country as a result of this monster called KONGI. I hereby advocate that the federal government should please swing it to action immediately in other to arrest this problem and put a smile on the faces of its citizens as every responsible government will do.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by MrsFixNaija(f): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seun we also need a naira land grammar academy.... see person grammar...(or did all those troubles started today) grin
noblegrex:
clap for yourself cos its a very good observation from u,its obvious u can end a 4yrs course in just 3month abi, or did all those troubles started in his regime.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by noblegrex: 6:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
MrsFixNaija:
Seun we also need a naira land grammar academy.... see person grammar...(or did all those troubles started today) grin
see who's talking.
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Walkopet:
Lucky Her
shocked shocked
Re: UNILAG Rape Victim Gets Scholarship From Adeleke University by shinarambo2: 6:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
I hope alot of girls won't come out and say they have been raped while seeking admission.

PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / Six Things That Makes Nigeria Universities Better Than Polytechnics / 14-Year-Old Albino Girl Tops Kenya's Primary Exams, Meets The President (Photos)