Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) (47157 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / Iara Oshiomhole Looks Pregnant (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by chudidonas(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2015
LMAO... Okorocha will soon use his Igbo Boys magic on Iara.. I am sorry Osho baba grin
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by DoTheNeedful: 10:30am On Aug 15, 2015
I no trust these two people. The first time I will see Iara smile na for Okorocha arms grin grin. Hope say their body and mind no dey communicate sha. I no fit separate fight between two grandpas because of woman ooo smiley

4 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by jeje123(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
Comrade be watchful!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by ayatt(m): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2015
beautiful
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by harristo(m): 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Beremx:
Are they about kissing or what? grin

They are about to hug / embrace tightly, like they've missed each other.

2 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by ProsperOnyema: 10:32am On Aug 15, 2015
Lara for wear August meeting uniform nah
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by endeedike(m): 10:36am On Aug 15, 2015
Calm down my brother..calm down..when u have money.... this things come arund
ramdris:
The truth is Oshiobaba really get eye o. This lady na bomb!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Captainswag225(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2015
as usual, am expecting some peepz to bring their bogus theory abt cheating, lust and sex here. Over to u guys.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by skyface00(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Seems lara has taken Tonto place in seun heart, seems anytin lara come on fp

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by 48noble(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2015
Make I hear say tidying no dey their mind...
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by bokohalal(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
The way Rochas is laughing there is no way Lara will think him a serious man.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-70leRT7GMs4/Vc701YkeSTI/AAAAAAAGPcU/fBqwtLqq4WE/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

The Edo State First Lady was in Imo state yesterday for their annual August Meeting

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-iara-oshiomhole-and-rochas.html

You used my photo on another topic to create a new topic.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by chi4ik4(m): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2015
okorocha on a secrete mission. Oshiomhole don't say I didn't warn you!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by hinwazaka: 10:45am On Aug 15, 2015
See what a world bank loan will do to you. Crime does pay. Ride on Mr Lara and Mrs Adams Oshiomole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
ramdris:

She is fine but not smashing. Go to yorubaland, Iboland, Bokiland,
Efikland and Idomaland. Then
we can talk about pretty sexy babes. Nigeria is rich if you can understand me.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by idupaul: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Okorocha planning to knack Oshomole's wife since 1894

3 Likes

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by hinwazaka: 10:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
this Okorocha and Lara don dey much oo..May we dey expect another bill board Koi ??
I concur. She is now millions of dollars richer. All thanks to the World bank. Hmm, what a huge Bride price
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by mentorandfriend(m): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2015
She hugged Rochas.
Seen.
Next...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by hinwazaka: 10:51am On Aug 15, 2015
ramdris:
Yes he does. That's why the bride price is HUGE. Ask the world bank and the senate how much PMB begged on his knees for the loan. Edo people are finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Panshow(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Lara and Rochas again?. May God save Oshiobaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Holyfield1:
It seems, Iara prefers Okorochas to Osho baba .....Meanwhile,Today is my birthday...Nairalanders show some love
A thousand likes is just enough to make me happy
Who no like better thing? Even a BLIND person can SEE that Rochas is a Handsome man. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by dejitenaj(m): 11:01am On Aug 15, 2015
shachris:

grin mumu
Back to sender You can't comment without insult or was dat a joke?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by harristo(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2015
Abagworo:

You used my photo on another topic to create a new topic.

your photo? Na you go imo state go take them photograph?

1 Like

Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Yeye dey smell
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by harristo(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2015
when was the last time the both of them met publicly?

was it not during PMB's trip to the us?
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Billygee2u: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2015
efilefun:
It all started during that trip to USA, hope we no go hear later say osho baba dey sue hin Rochas unto this babe matter
in near future the hidden truth will be out.
Rochas is not wasting Imo state fund on Oshimole and his granddaughter wife without expecting to harvest the lady.
no politician is a Saint.they're all suspects
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by DLuciano: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2015
steppin:
O boy! Oshamole go dey jealous o!
See as dem dey eye themselves.
somebody tell oshobobo to shine his eyes, this iara-rocha thing every now and then is becoming too much
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2015
dejitenaj:

Back to sender
You can't comment without insult or was dat a joke?
so you can't take a joke? you comment is the funniest in this thread.
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by film2(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
It seems Lara has crush on okorocha..
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by solodox(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2015
DWJOBScom:
Press and their photography!

This is the only angle you can get inorder to drive home your intent.

She might just be amused by his jokes - Rochas is a charming person so don't expect anyone not to buckle under his swag.

Well we are looking forward to another billboard

Buckle under his swag? Interesting! Lets just hope all the buckling happens in plain sight! Cuz if osho the sensei organize bc ogumeh for rochas case mehn! Me nah dey o!
Re: Iara Oshiomhole And Rochas Okorocha In Imo State (Photo) by ojosegun2011(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
They seemed to be saying "why not you for me". Lol!!! Hahahaha!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What I Will Do To Igbos If I Become President — Sowore / PDP Members In Plateau Clean Jos Venue Of APC Presidential Flag-off (pics) / Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.