Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? (879 Views)

Video: Hon Patrick Throw Channels Tv Interviewer Into Confusion: Must Watch / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? / Photo: What A Nigerian Soldier Would Have Looked Like If Not For Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Trut(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2015
Put yourself in the position of the interviewer, would you or would you not hire this guy and why?

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Bacteriocin(m): 11:11am On Aug 15, 2015
No big deal.
E dey happen.
If he performs well, good luck to him.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by leke12(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2015
Ok
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Hahah karma bad
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Cutehector(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2015
Will forgiv him, if he apologizes... And if he passes d interview, I won't deny him..

Its funny hw people who insult u turn out to be loyal frnds...

2 Likes

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Iddiot(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
I will pass him wella ....cos he's brave and so can represent
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by redgem(f): 11:27am On Aug 15, 2015
If he had apologised instead or made a good approach, no big deal but he didn't so, He is not worth the job, first impression matters... That's why i always tell people to be of good behavior no matter where you find yourself cos you don't know your next route

1 Like

Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by PrinceZahzah(m): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm...I'll just fuqk him Out politely.
1st impression matters a lot.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
All sentiments apart,if he's a good fit and the best candidate for the job,I'll only scold him seriously and give him the job.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by kokoA(m): 12:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
He's definitely not getting that job, no two ways about it.
Re: Photo: What Would You Do If You Are The Interviewer? by Trut(m): 5:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
kokoA:
He's definitely not getting that job, no two ways about it.

That's the Dikoko.

(1) (Reply)

Government For The People, By The People, To The People. / Why Did Igbos Like Forcing Themselves On Other Minorities In SS Zone / Epic For All Wailers (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.