Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73602 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.

312 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by may01(f): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2015
Okay. So what happened to the guy?

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Miner13: 11:48am On Aug 15, 2015
Hooooooooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked

Giving your joystick to unknown woman to lick is like you are throwing a whole generation into the red sea

Another Titanic shipwreck shocked shocked shocked

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by delishpot: 11:50am On Aug 15, 2015
So the advice is based on the probability of meeting an epileptic woman

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Miner13: 11:51am On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?

Just type " what happen to the guy" to google I'm pretty sure you'll receive million and one answer

Hope I'm helpful with that

Thanks me later grin grin grin

177 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by may01(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2015
Miner13:

Just type " what happen to the guy" to google I'm pretty sure you'll receive million and one answer

Hope I'm helpful with that

Thanks me later grin grin grin

Weirdo grin

34 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by tobybasten(m): 11:53am On Aug 15, 2015
Mehn! Imagination here is a big deal! !
I can't help but laugh at "his joystick almost detached from his groin" grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by wisdomguy4u(m): 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
Good advice... May God protect and guide my john thomas as it wallow tru the valley of death.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by lekjons(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
i can play with everything, except my JT, infact fear don dey catch me...

make i insert protection

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Iddiot(m): 11:56am On Aug 15, 2015
grin....kwaa amu GI nga...
stitch ur p.e.nis to jail

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Miner13: 11:58am On Aug 15, 2015
may01:

Weirdo grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by misspicy(f): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hahahahahahaha...e dey happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by jamex93(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
So she con chop him dic

See gobe
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
jamex93:
So she con chop him dic

See gobe

Na so it happened o sad
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by jamex93(m): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Na so it happened o sad

Lolx

Hope she remain small for am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by pbs4real(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Na so it happened o sad
so u haven't played yet
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by rawpadgin(m): 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
grin grin grin
i love Mouth Action

but i don't bang someone i don't know too well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IamLEGEND1: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
well
the penís belongs to us, so itz ours to lose.
i can go stick my penís in a grinding machine if i want.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by AfroKnight: 12:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bad market. Anyways I don't really like Bj that much. THe real deal is sweet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
well

the penís belongs to us, so itz ours to lose.

i can go stick my penís in a grinding machine if i want.

Calm down! Nobody is dragging your peniis with you. grin . Just a piece of advice from a sister. undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IamLEGEND1: 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:

Calm down! Nobody is dragging your peniis with you. grin . Just a piece of advice from a sister. undecided

Do you have a penís?

No?

then you are in no position to tell me where and where not to put it.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by anigbajumo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thank 4d advice @op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Krest3d: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
A lady having an epileptic seizure during a BJ? That's a new one. Wow! OP, you are such a creative storyteller. grin

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by rudebouy: 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis is d most creative and interest lie I have eva read.

But wait oh, Jenny1010. Why u too day like talk about rapists and dikks? Abi do u love dikks so much? Am just curious8-).

16 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 2:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Krest3d:
A lady having an epileptic seizure during a BJ? That's a new one. Wow! OP, you are such a creative storyteller. grin

What's your point? That it's medically impossible to suffer seizure during BJ? SMH for you undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by somez(m): 2:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok wait wait wait. B4 u start sucking my d** , are u epileptic? Wait be honest, are you? Ok go on. ... But tell me the truth hope your not o so u dont bite it off. Ok...

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by cococandy(f): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2015
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?

22 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by cococandy(f): 2:54pm On Aug 15, 2015
somez:
Ok wait wait wait. B4 u start sucking my d** , are u epileptic? Wait be honest, are you? Ok go on. ... But tell me the truth hope your not o so u dont bite it off. Ok...

No it means only give it someone you're close to. Like your girlfriend you've known for a while.
Not the girl that comes to visit you after knowing her for a short while.

5 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
rudebouy:
Dis is d most creative and interest lie I have eva read.

But wait oh, Jenny1010. Why u too day like talk about rapists and dikks? Abi do u love dikks so much? Am just curious8-).

What is lie in the write up Mr.?

Take your curiousity elsewhere, I don't know hat you talking abt undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
undecided undecided
cococandy:
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics / He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.