Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. (73584 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by jnrbayano(m): 3:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Village induced Epilepsy.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Jenny1010(f): 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:
Even if this story is a lie, it could happen.

Wouldn't you rather be careful?

There is one thing I have come to observe in this Nairaland, most guys hate it when a female gender post a topic relating to men,no matter how educative the topic maybe, they will bash you for daring write abt the almighty men. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Symphony007: 3:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
How many of you guys held your dick while reading this?.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by steph2sweet(f): 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
My sister tell them oo.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Case in point
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by 1stHola: 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or [s] girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime. [/s]

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.
Smh
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by samsongbemisola(m): 4:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chineke, holy Jesus
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by hadura29(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
misspicy:
Hahahahahahaha...e dey happen

You don run am before?

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by kennyman2000(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Mheeeennn.. This one na gobe ooo..
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sigiyaya(m): 4:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
well

the penís belongs to us, so itz ours to lose.

i can go stick my penís in a grinding machine if i want.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you won kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by IYANGBALI: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?
you wan go give am another mouuth action?

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by ignis: 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Adesiji77: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
shocked
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks Op. Though I don't offer my Nuts to strangers and you need to have a tongue stud to give me BJ.
No stud...No BJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Captainswag225(m): 4:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
o.p what is joystick? Is it a game console?
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good advice... May God protect and guide my john thomas as it wallow tru the valley of death...hahahahaha.i don die
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by clemnegro(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
I dey for club dey perform LEVELZ, V.S.O.P or any STRONG LEVELZ.
LEVELZ video out now:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laknvt8A7-s
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Justice629(m): 4:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
may01:
Okay. So what what happened to the guy?
Good question! cool
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by alfakoro1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tnks Jare. I wish my friend is on nairaland to read dis. He likes mouth action pass money. Thank God me I no like a . coz if d grl get NEPA. DATS epilepsy. E Don be for my family.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by DrayZee: 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
well
the penís belongs to us, so itz ours to lose.
i can go stick my penís in a grinding machine if i want.
So what are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
LED signs available for sale!

Attract everyone passing by to your business.
Fully customizable, very bright, eye catching, can be programmed with whatever text you want.

Get your LED sign today and increase customers>>>>>

Call/whatsApp : 07066114612

https://www.nairaland.com/2362514/buy-scrolling-led-signs-customized

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
It's a true story.somewhere in Abuja,but i chose not 2 mention names...let evry man be careful and even ladies coz he might be sucking ur bweast when the seizure grips him.

6 Likes

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by sukkot: 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
i couldnt get past this statement

' the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room '.

am done

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by kinibigdeal(m): 4:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
cococandy:

No it means only give it someone you're close to. Like your girlfriend you've known for a while.
Not the girl that comes to visit you after knowing her for a short while.

Girlfrnd could b dangerous too
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny1010:
Men are known to possess high level of sexual urge, and can easily lose control of themselves and become irrational when sexually aroused especially when the opposite sex is on sight, they literally starts thinking with their joystick. Whatever you do, for your own safety stop offering your joystick to strangers ( prostitutes, one night stand, etc) for mouth-action. Stop risking your life for few minute ecstasy. Only enjoy mouth-action with your wife or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime.

I heard a shocking story yesterday, although unverified, but I believe people should learn from this story. The victim, A final year student of one of the university in Nigeria, invited a girl he met on Facebook to come visit him. Around 1am in the night, the hostel mates were woken up by a loud scream protruding from the victims room. They rushed to find out what the problem was, but the door was locked. After several knock on the door without any responds, they decided to force the door open. When the door was forced open, they were meet with a shocking sight of the victim naked in pool of blood with his joystick almost detached from his groin. And in the other side few distance from the victim, is the girl naked and making a rhythmic movement of the arms and legs, which signifies she was having an epileptic seizure. She was giving the victim a mouth-action when the seizure started.

Seizure in Epilepsy patients is often triggered when the brain is in a state of high excitement or anxiety. The experience includes stiffen and tight clicking of the teeth for several seconds to a minute (imagine your joystick in her mouth at this moment) and then having an rhythmic movements of the arms and legs. Often the rhythmic movements slow before stopping. The return to consciousness is gradual and the person may be confused for quite some time --minutes to hours.

Have you ever consider if that stranger you are offering your joystick for a mouth-action is epileptic? Like HIV/AIDS , epilepsy is not written on the face . That handsome or beautiful face might be suffering from epilepsy.

Better be warned.
I HATE SEX STORIES, YOU KNOW WHY undecided

SEX STORY MAKE PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE SEX AND WHEN THEM WANT TO HAVE SEX!! THEM CAN DO ANYTHING FOR SEX BECAUSE SEX IS ALREADY REGISTER ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE BRAIN, AND WHEN THAT SEX SIGNAL TRIGGER!! NOTHING CAN STOP YOU FROM HAVING SEX UNLESS DEATH. SO THEREFORE! SEX STORIES MAKE YOU BECOME SEX ZOMBIES.

AND THERE ARE MANY SEX ZOMBIES IN NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jenny 1010 "or girlfriend whom you have known for a longtime" you deh encourage fornication abi?

I even hear that you were told the dangerous story of the boy you involved in mouth action when you regain consciences.

Eye witness/ culprit Jenny 1010 reporting

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by iPopAlomo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol.... this girl ehn... you didn't even tush_ the lie... this lie has been around since 2004... my freshman year... an unconfirmed lie made FrontPage...
who's the OP fucking...?

modified: is TUSHH a censored word on nairaland...?

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by olayinkaj2(m): 4:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Keep your bulala well, stop dipping it anywhere.
Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by egobetatoday: 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Krest3d:
A lady having an epileptic seizure during a BJ? That's a new one. Wow! OP, you are such a creative storyteller. grin

may not be a lie. my sisters friend has been bed ridden for some time now. she was thrown into a ditch by a bike man who got an epileptic seizure while riding with her at the back. I'm sure she had to defer the semester.

1 Like

Re: Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. by Elxandre(m): 4:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
Harbigail:
It's a true story.somewhere in Abuja,but i chose not 2 mention names...let evry man be careful and even ladies coz he might be sucking ur bweast when the seizure grips him.
Hehehe....

This OP and her fake stories.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely / Ivorian Lady Almost Killed Herself After Her Sex Tape Was Leaked Online. Photos / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.