Stats: 3,148,671 members, 7,801,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

I Hate My Looks! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Looks! (4985 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bald and lightskin sad
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Jhenny(f): 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
eeyah
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Cybertext(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2015
All hope is not lost na.... Just call Wayne Rooney he will direct you to the surgeon that fixed his bald hair... Lol! Cheer up

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
op na craze or what? sad **u blaming God** shocked
Re: I Hate My Looks! by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
well no be my fault ur hair don chop....

#SoDazNoneOfMahBusiness
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2015
Cybertext:
All hope is not lost na.... Just call Wayne Rooney he will direct your to the surgeon that fixed his bald hair... Lol! Cheer up

This is no joke bro, I am really feeling bad. I can't even woo girls again cuz because I am not confident with my looks. I stay infront of the mirror sometimes and visualise myself with full hair.
Mehn, I am so handsome. But NATURE is making me feel like junk cry
Re: I Hate My Looks! by AfroKnight: 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2015
Why not go for Banky W style? Scrape everything and rub vaseline on it so that it will shine well.

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Bro barb skin..

Re: I Hate My Looks! by valdes00(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
stupidity at its peak..... u dey vex me..... u r worried cos ur hair is going bald n u lost 2 girls cos of it.... Oga mak money n see how girls will flock around u.... Dats wen u will knw dat girls actually love men with bald hair

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Heyah so sorry op
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
op na craze or what? sad **u blaming God** shocked

I didn't create myself did I?
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

Devil is a liar,hang urself nw grin

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Pics of ur bald head or.. its a mere imagination

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
valdes00:
stupidity at its peak..... u dey vex me..... u r worried cos ur hair is going bald n u lost 2 girls cos of it.... Oga mak money n see how girls will flock around u.... Dats wen u will knw dat girls actually love men with bald hair

It hurts me to see you guys always basing everything on money. It is not always about the money bro. You can't buy love, you can't...maybe you can get lots of girls cuz you are rich,but will they stay with you when things start changing?
Get wisdom my brother

Re: I Hate My Looks! by kokoA(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dis kind frankness occurs only when person drink like 6 bottles of star.. OP, you may regret this post when you become sober o grin

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Devil is a liar,hang urself nw grin

It seems you are just being a troll while I am hurting...alright thanks smiley
Re: I Hate My Looks! by hollowpot15684(m): 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:
I know you will say 'I should appreciate myself' but the truth is I hate the way I look cry

My hair is going bald and there is nothing I can do about it. I am a kind of person that like doing lot of hair styles but I can have my dreams come to reality because of my hair.
I lost my girlfriend due to this and I just lost a lady I met of social network because of my hair.we fixed a date today and when she saw me, She said "so you are going bald" and her attitude started changing till she left.

It is not my fault, I just hate it that I can't do what other people are doing to make them look good. Why my Lord? cry

you are just your own enemy, change your thinking and every other things follows.

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
AfroKnight:
Why not go for Banky W style? Scrape everything and rub vaseline on it so that it will shine well.

Re: I Hate My Looks! by valdes00(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

It hurts me to see you guys always basing everything on money. It is not always about the money bro. You can't buy love, you can't...maybe you can get lots of girls cuz you are rich,but will they stay with you when things start changing?
Get wisdom my brother
sinx u bliv u having a bald hair won't mak u get a girl nko, wot were u expecting.... imagine u getting worried over nothing.... mtchew
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2015
AfroKnight:

I thought about that sometimes ago,but it doesn't fit me at all. Though I have started growing teddy(not fully) but I look "boney" when I bab skin (I am not fat)
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Tallesty1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
I now believe the saying this quote "You're your harshest critic"

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:
I know you will say 'I should appreciate myself' but the truth is I hate the way I look cry

My hair is going bald and there is nothing I can do about it. I am a kind of person that like doing lot of hair styles but I can have my dreams come to reality because of my hair.
I lost my girlfriend due to this and I just lost a lady I met of social network because of my hair.we fixed a date today and when she saw me, She said "so you are going bald" and her attitude started changing till she left.

It is not my fault, I just hate it that I can't do what other people are doing to make them look good. Why my Lord? cry

So sad .

A hat could help! lol
Re: I Hate My Looks! by lurex2rhyme(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
must u woo galz jxt tink ooo. live ur life glorify ur maker n wen is tym u r ready to settle down God Will provide one 4 u.

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
hollowpot15684:

you are just your own enemy, change your thinking and every other things follows.

My thinking? It is not a thought bro but a fact...my hair is actually going bald shocked
Re: I Hate My Looks! by afolwalex20(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

So God made u bald

Have u tried finding out y u have a bald hair

Before I find u a solution self..
Pictures or addonblivit
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
lurex2rhyme:
must u woo galz jxt tink ooo. live ur life glorify ur maker n wen is tym u r ready to settle down God Will provide one 4 u.

So I should step away and feel hostile because I wanna glorify God

Re: I Hate My Looks! by AlienStar: 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
U shud shave it kodo, be happy, pursue a career ladies will follow u
Shamstiel:

This is no joke bro, I am really feeling bad. I can't even woo girls again cuz because I am not confident with my looks. I stay infront of the mirror sometimes and visualise myself with full hair.
Mehn, I am so handsome. But NATURE is making me feel like junk cry

Re: I Hate My Looks! by rosy4u(f): 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
but OP.... u ain't growing any younger .... sad

so it's normal to go bald
Re: I Hate My Looks! by AlienStar: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
It doesn't mata
Shamstiel:

I thought about that sometimes ago,but it doesn't fit me at all. Though I have started growing teddy(not fully) but I look "boney" when I bab skin (I am not fat)
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Rilwayne001: 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lol....Tha Lord is your barber, thou shall not blame him.

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Dragonking: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

Post a picture of yourself and ur bald head so we can know how to advise you cheesy
Re: I Hate My Looks! by vizkiz: 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
kokoA:
Dis kind frankness occurs only when person drink like 6 bottles of star.. OP, you may regret this post when you become sober o grin

he is just being true to himself and that is the best thing an man can do undecided

Mr op, this is the "worstest" place you are bringing your problem to (nairaland). embarassed

... / MY BEARD PICTURE: Where Is That Small Yansh Girl Called Lala247? [PHOTO] / My Relationship Is Threatened, How Do I Resolve This? Photos!!