Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Hate My Looks! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate My Looks! (4995 Views)

Could My Neighbors Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / Why Is My Life Centered On My Looks!!!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate My Looks! by EricSmallz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
It feels bad going bad.. Am 25, I noticed am lossing my hair since about a yea ago, but I just Ignored it... I dnt give a damn.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
chubbyz:
hey!and crazily I luv guys wif bald hair!they are mostly handsome!b my friend pls...mm
....and Op finds another girl. No matter your look,love will come when it will.
Shamstiel
Always appreciate GOD. There's a reason you were created the way u are.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2015
smiley

Sorry.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2015
Krystalxxx:
smiley

Sorry.
Krystalxxx!!!
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
EverestdeBliu:

Krystalxxx!!!

Hello Eve smiley

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Looks! by lurex2rhyme(m): 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

So I should step away and feel hostile because I wanna glorify God

I didnt say feel hostile bt life is nt all abt galz. afta all ali baba. gordon I go die oso baba obj etc r are nt anyway close to being handsome bt look at d wives d marry as angelic n beautiful as u will rate any lady. so my ten kobo advise is bro develop u self if na sch u go read well if na trade u learn concentrate if na market u d sell step up. wen u r gud at wat u do trust me u will marri d best of ladies around u. rather dan to see ur self as good 4 ntin cuz some kids gurlz had left u in pass.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Wildngent: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2015
Looks might get you the girl but only that don't keep her. Some tips that should score you some points being attractive; Grow some self confidence and stop whining, invest on nice apparels, and in your brains. Become so smart and successful that when you speak to a woman you admire, she separates you into a distinctive class from dull minds. Every man is handsome judging from 2 reference points; in the eyes or the frame of his mind.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:12pm On Aug 15, 2015
Do not blame yourself for your "bald hair". It is only genetics playing a fast one on you. But i find it quite unbelievable to think that a girl will not agree to your "wooing" because of your "bald hair". It only shows how shallow-minded she is.
The right babe will come to you, just chill and become productive.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Gwan2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
chubbyz:
hey!and crazily I luv guys wif bald hair!they are mostly handsome!b my friend pls...mm
Have juz been a spectator on diz topic but i juz had to comment diz as d wisest post of all....
Someone depressed as diz might nt rili hav d financial prowess to afford al d stuff u guyz have bin listing upstairs.....for doz tellin him to tank God, yea ur not far frm d truth.....bt wat if d guy is an athiest?
Show him his baldness is not a big deal as diz post above
Re: I Hate My Looks! by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:
I know you will say 'I should appreciate myself' but the truth is I hate the way I look cry

My hair is going bald and there is nothing I can do about it. I am a kind of person that like doing lot of hair styles but I can have my dreams come to reality because of my hair.
I lost my girlfriend due to this and I just lost a lady I met of social network because of my hair.we fixed a date today and when she saw me, She said "so you are going bald" and her attitude started changing till she left.

It is not my fault, I just hate it that I can't do what other people are doing to make them look good. Why my Lord? cry

People generally see you the way YOU see yourself.

You know 2face right?

That guy has like a nursery, from impregnating so many women...and he's bald like a motherfvcker.

You might rationalize that he's famous, but just look around you, and you'll most easily see tons of guys who are bald like ceramic plates, and still have wives and girlfriends.

Even Sepp Blatter (sp.) wey im own be like St. Peter head tidy C. Ronaldo girlfriend.

It's all in your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
I am bald, it started showing at 22, hated it like mad cuz i like all them hair carving and so on. Pops is bald, even my younger ones are now ahowing the early signs though mine startedway earlier.

But i came to d conclusion,i aint my creator i rather embrace it and Bleep all.

Yes some girls do not like bald guys.

Yes your selfconfidence will take a hit

Yes you will lose aome girls.

But there are those that actually find bald sexy and some who wont mind dating a guy be it bald or afro.

So my advice, embrace it, and dont let it kill your confidence.

Hope this boosts your confidence. You are not alone

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Looks! by afolwalex20(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:

Is there a cause for baldness apart from natural cause?

Yes na..
Re: I Hate My Looks! by dayodare49o: 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
Shamstiel:
I know you will say 'I should appreciate myself' but the truth is I hate the way I look cry

My hair is going bald and there is nothing I can do about it. I am a kind of person that like doing lot of hair styles but I can have my dreams come to reality because of my hair.
I lost my girlfriend due to this and I just lost a lady I met of social network because of my hair.we fixed a date today and when she saw me, She said "so you are going bald" and her attitude started changing till she left.

It is not my fault, I just hate it that I can't do what other people are doing to make them look good. Why my Lord? cry
get facial surgery.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Is it that big of a deal....

Who are all these supposed girls that hate bald men so much how important is a guys hair

Hope say you fine small sha grin
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Shamstiel: 8:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
sinestro24:
I am bald, it started showing at 22, hated it like mad cuz i like all them hair carving and so on. Pops is bald, even my younger ones are now ahowing the early signs though mine startedway earlier.

But i came to d conclusion,i aint my creator i rather embrace it and Bleep all.

Yes some girls do not like bald guys.

Yes your selfconfidence will take a hit

Yes you will lose aome girls.

But there are those that actually find bald sexy and some who wont mind dating a guy be it bald or afro.

So my advice, embrace it, and dont let it kill your confidence.

Hope this boosts your confidence. You are not alone

You really inspire me bro, God bless you smiley

I will try going all skin, let me give it a trial

1 Like

Re: I Hate My Looks! by braimeddy: 8:40pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op what about your virgin girlfriend that you are dating?
Shamstiel:

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Supermiy: 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Devil is a liar,hang urself nw grin
encouraging Suicide....Wicked! smiley
Re: I Hate My Looks! by texanomaly(f): 3:03am On Aug 16, 2015
Bald can be sexy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hate My Looks! by texanomaly(f): 3:04am On Aug 16, 2015

Re: I Hate My Looks! by Canme4u(m): 4:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Shamstiel:

This is no joke bro, I am really feeling bad. I can't even woo girls again cuz because I am not confident with my looks. I stay infront of the mirror sometimes and visualise myself with full hair.
Mehn, I am so handsome. But NATURE is making me feel like junk cry

scrap everything or adopt using cap.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by Canme4u(m): 4:06am On Aug 16, 2015
Shamstiel:

You really inspire me bro, God bless you smiley

I will try going all skin, let me give it a trial
thats a gud idea, it may luk somehow at first but u will get used to it.
Re: I Hate My Looks! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:14am On Aug 16, 2015
Shamstiel:

This is no joke bro, I am really feeling bad. I can't even woo girls again cuz because I am not confident with my looks. I stay infront of the mirror sometimes and visualise myself with full hair.
Mehn, I am so handsome. But NATURE is making me feel like junk cry
cant you do 'golimakpa' like 2face??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Male Bestie Needed / Masturbation, Orgasm & Ejaculation - The Cure For "Blue Balls" (Pics) / Lowering The Bar For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.