Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note (2355 Views)

If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently / Inifinix Hot Note For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 6:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
pls, can anyone help me out? I just discover that my infinix hot note data collection can not be change to 3G..... each time I try to set the network to 3G, the phone display that android.com as stop working.....

help me biko, pls
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by sseunth(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
U people won't hear....stop buying mumu phones....Samsung is there, you won't buy, nokia is there, iphone is there u won't buy...

Well, I think it is software prob

See a doctor

3 Likes

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
sseunth:
U people won't hear....stop buying mumu phones....Samsung is there, you won't buy, nokia is there, iphone is there u won't buy...

See a doctor
habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! infinix no be mumu phone. especially the hot note..... anyway, thanx for the advice .... hope it is software ?
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by Youngpo413: 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
I'm not surprised

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by maxpaine(m): 7:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
boot to recovery mode and format/wipe data... if you are using custom ROM change back to stock rom

1 Like

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by Haywhymido(m): 10:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Get help
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by Richhard(m): 11:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
makkosky:
pls, can anyone help me out? I just discover that my infinix hot note data collection can not be change to 3G..... each time I try to set the network to 3G, the phone display that android.com as stop working.....

help me biko, pls

Just do factory reset, it happens to me too

1 Like

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
maxpaine:
boot to recovery mode and format/wipe data... if you are using custom ROM change back to stock rom

I tried booting to recover, but yet I still can activate the 3g service..... or can you direct me on howbto go about it cos am really not finding it funny oooooo

can share data with my system or frnds..... too boring without those

help pls
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
Richhard:

Just do factory reset, it happens to me too

how can I do factory reset..... pls where or which function will I get across factory reset on this phone
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by Richhard(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
makkosky:

how can I do factory reset..... pls where or which function will I get across factory reset on this phone

Read this
http://support.hp.com/si-en/document/c04052020

1 Like

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by bongolistik(m): 10:55am On Aug 16, 2015
sseunth:

See a doctor
my friend Samsung is having similar issue and he ended up dashing it out

2 Likes

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by sseunth(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2015
bongolistik:
my friend Samsung is having similar issue and he ended up dashing it out
did he take it to samsung office?

1 Like

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks for your concern my fellow nairalanders...... My phone is working perfectly....

1 Like

Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by femi4: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
makkosky:
Thanks for your concern my fellow nairalanders...... My phone is working perfectly....
Don't be selfish, state which of the solutions above or any solution that work for you
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 7:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
femi4:
Don't be selfish, state which of the solutions above or any solution that work for you

I reset d phone and it is now working perfectly...... Thanks everyone
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by maxpaine(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
makkosky:

I tried booting to recover, but yet I still can activate the 3g service..... or can you direct me on howbto go about it cos am really not finding it funny oooooo

can share data with my system or frnds..... too boring without those

help pls
switch off your phone and switch it back on with the volume + and power button pressed down then navigate to format factory settings
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by reaky(m): 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
makkosky:

help me biko, pls

One question for u
Did you change your imei to that of BlackBerry?

Answer me and I continue.
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
reaky:

One question for u Did you change your imei to that of BlackBerry?
Answer me and I continue.
Yes ...... Anyway the phone is working perfectly but let me hear your view sir
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by makkosky(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2015
femi4:
I reset my phone at factory settings and it has been working perfectly since then

Though, I loose some apps
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by Carlcaresophia: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2015
makkosky:

help me biko, pls
Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by ige101(m): 8:36am On Aug 17, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!

Haba! This hasn't got to that,at least ,there should be an immediate action his should take b4 thinking of this.
Re: Help..... Not Again My Inifinix Hot Note by sosthenes10: 4:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Simple, I did mine in just 2min, just dial;*#*#4636#*#* then go to phone information, then network selection and click on WCDMA....ND GO BACK TO MOBILE network settings and switch it back to 3g only, nd u are done....

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Phone: Whatsapp Brings Colourful Status Through A New Update / Who Is Enjoying Unlimited Streaming And Downloading Of Youtube Videos For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.