Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive (12587 Views)

Alhaji Jibril Wali Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Mohammed K Mohammed Is Dead And Buried In Katsina (pictured) / Julius Berger Died And Buried In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by otunnegi1(m): 6:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
We have just received this video,which purportedly shows the burial of the abobaku. If true, then it's sickening!!!

This follows the earlier alleged escape and recapture of the man upon hearing of the Oba’s death on several media platforms, despite denials by the Traditional Royal Council of Ife. The Abobaku is believed to have been appointed to live and die with the Ooni .

According to Yoruba tradition, a king does not die alone. His burial rites include being buried with other people.

Yesterday, as announced by his family and Ife traditional chiefs the Ooni was buried. Unconfirmed sources posit that the abobaku was interred alongside the late Oba.The traditional burial rites, has been described as barbaric in several quarters.

See the video of the alleged burial of abobaku:

http://newnigeriaworld.com/2015/08/video-abobaku-tied-and-buried-alive/
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by chocolateme(f): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't believe it..
And police are at standby watching them? For what naa..
Adonbelivit.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by CHM11: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
What are u doing?

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by natas22: 6:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by toys2seven(m): 6:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
Thanks for wasting my precious mb. I appreciate.

15 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by dunsman(f): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
And some chiefs are telling us stories.. Meanwhile check my image

7 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by Tallesty1(m): 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
I don't believe it..
And police are at standby watching them? For what naa..
Adonbelivit.
Police embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by chocolateme(f): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

What are u doing?
how my dear? I thought we buy land before laying foundation..
Thats how I roll.

6 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by Udmaster(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2015
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by CHM11: 7:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Thats how I roll.
This your foundation ehn....its like laying foundation for a skyscrapper in sambisa....

This thread aint making no FP.
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by nikkiking(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
Watched d video undecided undecided undecided.

To me na lie.

Video don't even luuk clear + d size of the sopos abuwateva to be buried alive appear slimmer.

So adonbilivit undecided.
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by chocolateme(f): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
CHM11:

This your foundation ehn....its like laying foundation for a skyscrapper in sambisa....

This thread aint making no FP.
LWKMD
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Is that suppose to be the pot bellied man turned skinny or what? lmao!!!
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by otunnegi1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
0lumide:
Is that suppose to be the pot bellied man turned skinny or what? lmao!!!

After the gallons of water was sucked from his stomach,plus the stress of impending death,won't you slim a bit? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by biafranqueen: 7:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
See so called culture of sophisticated ones. Back in the days this was a tradition in Nnewi too but we banned it with putting twins in evil forest! Chinekeee!

7 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by slimmyjimmy(m): 7:39pm On Aug 15, 2015
Who send am make e chuk hand 4 abobaku
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by mrjangaweed: 8:09pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ op i love this your moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by trapQ: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
sad
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by castrogee(m): 8:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
biafranqueen:
See so called culture of sophisticated ones. Back in the days this was a tradition in Nnewi too but we banned it with putting twins in evil forest! Chinekeee!

Are you from Nnewi?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by talktomazech: 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Abobaku captured Hhmm, I thought this issue is over!

It’s a beautiful week-end! I was relaxing and taking some drinks with my loved ones and suddenly started hearing some noises. One person raised his voice in the crowd and said “No, it’s just a rumor!”

As a gentleman, I went closer to one babe who was hiding and shivering at the corner and asked, ‘please do you know what the rumor and noise is all about?’ With just two words, she said “Abubakar captured!” Another person who overheard her talking to me quickly shouted “It’s Abobaku, not Abubakar!”

Well, upon thorough investigation, inquiry and news gathered from different sources, this is the truth of the matter:

Join the forum and read the latest gist + main video - https://www.nairaland.com/2528467/abobaku-captured-hhmm-thought-issue

Source - https://www.mazech.com/Ooni_of_ife

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by Yungmilio2(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
since he accepted the title abobaku ( die with the king ) see no reason why they shouldn't do the needful btw - that's dia traditiin
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by DrLee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
When he was enjoying life with the king nko? he signed up for it jor
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by whatis1god(m): 10:42pm On Aug 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Thats how I roll.

Chei

U beau ri fu sha ooo

Are u from heaven?

Pls tell me where you at

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by Dwayne1997(m): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
dunsman:
And some chiefs are telling us stories.. Meanwhile check my image

Lolz! Bro, how do i download that pic to my phn?
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by chimafoster(m): 11:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
free browser for ultimate browsing on your Android http://app.appsgeyser.com/9jabrowser
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by sojics(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2015
I don't believe this story!
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by ArodewilliamsT: 12:03am On Aug 16, 2015
otunnegi1:
We have just received this video,which purportedly shows the burial of the abobaku. If true, then it's sickening!!!

This follows the earlier alleged escape and recapture of the man upon hearing of the Oba’s death on several media platforms, despite denials by the Traditional Royal Council of Ife. The Abobaku is believed to have been appointed to live and die with the Ooni .

According to Yoruba tradition, a king does not die alone. His burial rites include being buried with other people.

Yesterday, as announced by his family and Ife traditional chiefs the Ooni was buried. Unconfirmed sources posit that the abobaku was interred alongside the late Oba.The traditional burial rites, has been described as barbaric in several quarters.

See the video of the alleged burial of abobaku:

http://newnigeriaworld.com/2015/08/video-abobaku-tied-and-buried-alive/

yoruba are the most backward group in Africa, even almajiri abo.ki are more civilzed than them. If they don't do away with all these fetish practices, i will donate to the Sultanate to help install Emirs in Osun, Ibadan, Ogun and all yoruba towns. That's what fits them.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by cococandy(f): 2:20am On Aug 16, 2015
This video looks like something from a movie.

OP how do we know it's the real thing? And what's the indications that man there is alive?
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by biafranqueen: 4:17am On Aug 16, 2015
castrogee:

Are you from Nnewi?
Stright out of Uru baby!

1 Like

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by otunnegi1(m): 5:21am On Aug 16, 2015
cococandy:
This video looks like something from a movie.

OP how do we know it's the real thing? And what's the indications that man there is alive?

The abobaku was tied strongly so he could not move. Watch the video again.

Poor guy.
RIP abobaku
Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by cococandy(f): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2015
otunnegi1:

The abobaku was tied strongly so he could not move. Watch the video again.

Poor guy.
RIP abobaku

How do you know it's him?

That video doesnt looks like something shot by a regular stand by. It looks like it's from a movie.

And if it was the abokoku abi Wetin Una dey call am. Why would they allow a video around them while doing it and where's the onii that he was supposed to be buried along with?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive by dyabman(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Fake news angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Results Of June 12, 1993 Presidential Poll, Afenifere Group Urges Buhari / Sowore: DSS Invasion Of Court #nextlevel Of Dictatorship, Impunity- Timi Frank / 7 Killed As Petrol-Tanker, Trailers Crash In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.