Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin (3157 Views)

Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me To Be Vice-president / Osinbajo: Tinubu Nominated Me For Vice President / Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by beejaychinedu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
The proprietor of Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu, Ile-Ife, Osun State, Dr Rahmon Adegoke Adedoyin, is a prince from Ile-Ife (Agbedegbede/ Oshinkola) Akui Ruling House. His developmental strides, particularly in the cradle of Yoruba land, prompted the late Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, to honour him with the chieftaincy title of the Maye of Ife. Adedoyin
also owns a university in the UnitedStates and two polytechnics in Nigeria among other
investments. In this interview, he speaks about the problems and prospects of education in Nigeria and how history and tradition favour him to emerge as the next Ooni of Ife. How the journey began This bold vision started about 35years ago when I was an undergraduate at the then University of
Ife. I was approached by a particular lecturer to coach his child in Mathematics. The success I recorded with that child led to his introducing me
to a number of his other colleagues. By the time I graduated, I had established a fairly large home lesson such that I d

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Demmocrats(m): 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
Op work on your link grin
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Dharn(m): 7:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
F
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by kayzat: 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
Sijuwade is gone and whatever endorsement he did then is history. The Afobaje's will do the necessary things and if you are the lucky one good for you.

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by temitemi1(m): 7:51pm On Aug 15, 2015
We are waiting for the link cool
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by ramdris(m): 8:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
He nominated me too. Yeye mofo... so because of dat which we can't confirm we should make u king?

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Agwoden(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
When they were looking for the abobaku, you didn't come out o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by citizenY(m): 10:56pm On Aug 15, 2015
Don't mind him. He is apretender to the throne. FFK h as already taken over!! LOl
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Haywhymido(m): 11:00pm On Aug 15, 2015
There is nthin sum pipo wont to gain unwarant public attention

1 Like

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by ArodewilliamsT: 12:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Agwoden:
When they were looking for the abobaku, you didn't come out o.

lol, yoruba fear pass anything. Abobuku see death pick race.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by pedel: 1:56am On Aug 16, 2015
This story is not far from the truth. Late Oba Adesoji Aderemi nominated late Oba Okunade Sijuwade as his successor.
Prince Dr. Ramon Adedoyin has contributed more to the development of Ile Ife than any natives of the ancient town, dead or alive.
His establishments: Oduduwa University ,The Polytechnic Ife, RPG Security Company, Oodua Times Newspaper, Hilton Hotels employs thousands of Ile Ife indegens. This man put food on the tables of many people in Ile Ife.

The main employer of labour in Ile Ife are: Federal Government, Osun State Government and Prince Adedoyin.

If Obaship is a political position that requires vote, no other Ife sons should bother to contest or seek nomination once Prince Adedoyin shows interest.

He is from a ruling family and majority of the people in town wants him to be the next Ooni; let us wait and see how the Afobajes' are going to play politics with this.

While Ooni was till alive; his traditional own personal praise singer called OSIRIGI OODUA recorded an album for Prince Adedoyin in recognition of his contribution to the development of Ile Ife.

Let us pray that God's choice for Ile Ife be choosen.

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by kennybabs1980: 2:29am On Aug 16, 2015
That fraudster!

3 Likes

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Dude just talked himself out of a race he was not even qualified for.lol.

His mum is from the royal line and not his dad.

It's highly likely the elected ooni would be someone very unpopular just like the current Alake.
Ife does not need a celebrity King at the moment.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 16, 2015
The onni have sons u might probably consider becoming the next ABOBAKU since the seat is vacant.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Make dem No make mistake allow Tinubu/AregbeRascal to put a Jihadist there as Ooni of Ife o! Boko Haram are waiting for the next Ooni too. Once a fellow Islamist lands as Ooni then be prepare for ISIS headquarters in Yorubaland.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by smartblu(m): 4:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Can the hotel accomodate a thousand guests not to talk of a thousand workers
pedel:
This story is not far from the truth. Late Oba Adesoji Aderemi nominated late Oba Okunade Sijuwade as his successor.
Prince Dr. Ramon Adedoyin has contributed more to the development of Ile Ife than any natives of the ancient town, dead or alive.
His establishments: Oduduwa University ,The Polytechnic Ife, RPG Security Company, Oodua Times Newspaper, Hilton Hotels employs thousands of Ile Ife indegens. This man put food on the tables of many people in Ile Ife.

The main employer of labour in Ile Ife are: Federal Government, Osun State Government and Prince Adedoyin.

If Obaship is a political position that requires vote, no other Ife sons should bother to contest or seek nomination once Prince Adedoyin shows interest.

He is from a ruling family and majority of the people in town wants him to be the next Ooni; let us wait and see how the Afobajes' are going to play politics with this.

While Ooni was till alive; his traditional own personal praise singer called OSIRIGI OODUA recorded an album for Prince Adedoyin in recognition of his contribution to the development of Ile Ife.

Let us pray that God's choice for Ile Ife be choosen.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by pedel: 4:42am On Aug 16, 2015
smartblu:
Can the hotel accomodate a thousand guests not to talk of a thousand workers
Read again, smart man, it says His establishments; which includes the hotel. You can't argue with the fact that he employs more than a thousand people.
To answer your question; Yes, it can accomodate a thousand guest, depending on how many people you put in one room.
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by smartblu(m): 5:24am On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks for replying politely, I got it after i read again.
pedel:

Read again, smart man, it says His establishments; which includes the hotel. You can't argue with the fact that he employs more than a thousand people.
To answer your question; Yes, it can accomodate a thousand guest, depending on how many people you put in one room.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by handie(m): 5:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Na wa o! He couldn't even wait for the guests to shi* out the party rice they ate @ d event before making his claim to d throne. U been dey pray make he die? Yoruba people watch this guy o. Today na the throne he lay claim to. Tomorrow, he might lay claim to the wives, next tomorrow, he go claim say some ooni wives play away match with am. So, na him get some ooni children. This guy should be watched. Well, I hope u make ur most beloved son the abobaku if u're selected as d ooni.... Come on, u love ile ife and can do anything for her right?
Re: Ooni Nominated Me As His Succesor Before He Died – Adedoyin by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Story,tell that to the birds..
Let the Afobajes do their things..

(1) (Reply)

Presidency Warns Nigerians Against Voting out Buhari In 2019 / Fake News Is A Real Enemy Of The People, The Social Media Bill Is Needed / Warri-Based Billionaire Surprises Wife With 2020 Range Rover On Birthday (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.