Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. (2353 Views)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught At The Lords Chosen Church In Ondo,Tied With Rope(pics) / Jigawa Government Demolishes RCCG And Lords Chosen Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by peteregwu(m): 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
Testimonies from The Lords Chosen Port-Harcourt crusade today.

Today's first day crusade was superb. I don't just know how to express my feelings today. The testimonies, instant miracles and message was so beautiful. Were you there? As for me, I was there.

One of the testimonies I love so much was the one that a particular woman who was 26 years deaf and dumb was healed instantly by the Lord. She spoke so clearly to our amazement. The husband claimed she married her when she was deaf and dumb. It was known to us that she born deaf and dumb from birth. Can you just imagine? What a great God that we serve! Now the wife can call out the name of her husband and as well say 'honey.'

Another notable one was that of a woman who could not walk because she was HIV 1 AND 2 POSITIVE. But immediately after Pastors prayer, she stood up and started walking after a long while of inability to walk.

The next was the one a particular sister testified of how the Lord may her gave birth to quadruplet (3 boys and 1 girl).

The other is the one a brother testified that armed robbers broke into his house, separated him from his wife in other to kill him. But by just declaring, "I am a chosen 3 times", and asked the armed robber, "who are you", they shot at him about 2 times but the gun could not work. After all set and done, they ran away.

The other is the testimony of a man who was into occultism and also a native doctor, who God arrested. Today he renounced all his evil and sworn allegiance for Jesus. I will still post full testimony of his later.

This are just few out of the many testimonies giving today. Well am not surprised at what our God can do, am just bothered if people out there still believe that God is still whom He is. But should you don't believe in Him and you are now full of doubt and unbelievers, then you need to come to The Lords Chosen, you will see your faith sky rocket to heaven direct.

To my believed general pastor of the Lords Chosen, may you be refilled a billion fold all the virtues you have lost in the course of your ministration and prayers today in Jesus name. May the Lord use you to do greater things tomorrow than that of today in Jesus name.
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2016
How is it that someone who's been deaf and dumb from birth suddenly developed a language because he was healed? How retarded and dumb you all are. I feel really sorry for everyone of you present at that crusade. My brother would always say the black race ---- Africans especially --- have a big problem. Education was supposed to bring enlightenment to Africa but clearly it did not.
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by peteregwu(m): 7:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
iRyan:
How is it that someone who's been deaf and dumb from birth suddenly developed a language because he was healed? How retarded and dumb you all are. I feel really sorry for everyone of you present at that crusade. My brother would always say the black race ---- Africans especially --- have a big problem. Education was supposed to bring enlightenment to Africa but clearly it did not.

Who created the deaf and dumb? Who created the blind? Who created you and made you to go into your mum as sperm and you formed blood, bones and flesh and came out from your mother a complete human being? Who made the heavens and the earth? Who created the angels in heaven and made them spirits being? Who created Satan and demons and cast them out of heaven? Where we're you when God was doing all these great wonders? Who created the Sun, moon, stars and other planet and made them stand without pillars? Doesn't the deaf and dumb these days go to school and communicat with hand signs?

Who is the blind fellow then?

Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
peteregwu:

Who created the deaf and dumb? Who created the blind? Who created you and made you to go into your mum as sperm and you formed blood, bones and flesh and came out from your mother a complete human being? Who made the heavens and the earth? Who created the angels in heaven and made them spirits being? Who created Satan and demons and cast them out of heaven? Where we're you when God was doing all these great wonders? Who created the Sun, moon, stars and other planet and made them stand without pillars? Doesn't the deaf and dumb these days go to school and communicat with hand signs?

Who is the blind fellow then?

Matthew 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.
you sound like you've never ever been in a school. Nobody has to study language to know very well that sign language and spoken language aren't the same. Deaf people don't possess the latter. Read a fu*king book!
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by peteregwu(m): 12:49am On Jul 18, 2016
iRyan:
you sound like you've never ever been in a school. Nobody has to study language to know very well that sign language and spoken language aren't the same. Deaf people don't possess the latter. Read a fu*king book!

Bros pls, may I ask you just one question? Are you a born again Christian?
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
peteregwu:

Bros pls, may I ask you just one question? Are you a born again Christian?
Dude your question is totally irrelevant to the point I just buttressed. I know you don't wanna let go off the mesmeric attachment you have for your faith but in the light of this I am relieved for not withholding such veracious information from your naive and fleeceable mind. Ciao brother.
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by peteregwu(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
iRyan:
Dude your question is totally irrelevant to the point I just buttressed. I know you don't wanna let go off the mesmeric attachment you have for your faith but in the light of this I am relieved for not withholding such veracious information from your naive and fleeceable mind. Ciao brother.

Na wao, all this grammar for me alone just because I asked if you were born again. Hmmmm... Wonder shall never end.
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by Nobody: 1:17am On Jul 20, 2016
peteregwu:

Na wao, all this grammar for me alone just because I asked if you were born again. Hmmmm... Wonder shall never end.
I'm sorry but I couldn't think of a less grammatic way to explain myself. If you want me to write like a second grader, I could try smiley
Re: Testimonies From The Lords Chosen Port-harcourt Crusade Today. by peteregwu(m): 7:20am On Jul 20, 2016
iRyan:
I'm sorry but I couldn't think of a less grammatic way to explain myself. If you want me to write like a second grader, I could try smiley

Now wey be say you don finish me, with your nuclear weapon grammar you con dey remember "second grader grammar." undecided

(1) (Reply)

Victory Over Sickness And Diseases. Sermon & Prayer Points By Pastor E.A Adeboye / Photos: Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Son During 14th Year Anniversary / Your God Is A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.