Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj (2509 Views)

Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Dickson Sanctions 500 Workers For Supporting APC / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]

Lmao gringringringrin Ibadan tout...Confused mofo... Ajimobi is raping you blind but your hypocrisy and ediotic nature makes you blind it...mumu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:
[s][/s]
Keep crying over your loss at the polls. 2019 is around the corner when you and your ilks will start another round of wailing.

I'll rather be a wailer than be a hypocrite!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

A pot calling the kettle black. Point an accusing finger at someone and realize the other four pointing at you.

Wail till eternity as you like. Your choice buddy!
Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2015
[s]
Whynotthetruth:

Lmao gringringringrin Ibadan tout...Confused mofo... Ajimobi is raping you blind but your hypocrisy and ediotic nature makes you blind it...mumu
[/s]
Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 4:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
Whynotthetruth, u need to ignore this son of hate!
Whynotthetruth:

Quit running from your shadow...stay on topic
PDP borrowed to augment shortfall in salaries... and not borrowing to pay salary in toto... because they valued workers welfare...Buhari is already borrowing irrespective of not having any project yet...Isn't PDP the head when Anambra was growing in bounds while Osun, Oyo,etc were dying?

What have you done in your state to stop the unending bad governance there....What has your state to show for the intimidating debt it has?...What have you done since your governor stopped FOI?...You come online to insult Jonathan and PDP while your immediate environment is under fire...

Start a campaign for good governance in Oyo state...charity begins at home...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
dearpreye:

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 4:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lolz @ibadan tout cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Whynotthetruth:

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
temitemi1:
Lolz @ibadan touy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
cheesy I already ignored him for now...
Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by obayaya(m): 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:
For all it's worth, PDP brought Nigeria to her knees with their misgovernance of sixteen uninterrupted years. That is the issue for me.

Let each state guide the direction they want to be governed. If the Ekitis don't have a problem with stomach infrastructure instead of real development, why should I lose my sleep. Similarly, if Osun indigines are fine with being owed salaries without taking their governor to accounts, na dem sabi.

My own be say, PDP was a curse to overall governance in Nigeria and we kicked them out. If we had not done that, Nigeria would have crumbled completely in less than a year. The PDP FG had to borrow to pay workers in March and April this year despite unequalled earnings in Nigeria's history. Such was the party's uselessness.

PDP at the center was a case of "if the head is rotten, what do we expect of the whole body?".

Enough of this _bullshit... This is all APC has been singing since May 29.. almost 3 months.. Ask any APC fan about the government plans for any of the sectors, all you get is that bolded generic _bullshit.

You all know the country was all messed up, all we need now is a plan, a blueprint for the future. But so far.. nothing.. zilch.

You guys can as well sing the "PDP destroyed Nigeria" chorus till 2019. I wouldn't be surprised because chronic complainers have never been known to be great problem solvers.

and APC is a chronic complainer party

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
obayaya:

Enough of this _bullshit... This is all APC has been singing since May 29.. almost 3 months.. Ask any APC fan about the government plans for any of the sectors, all you get is that bolded generic _bullshit.

You all know the country was all messed up, all we need now is a plan, a blueprint for the future. But so far.. nothing.. zilch.

You guys can as well sing the "PDP destroyed Nigeria" chorus till 2019. I wouldn't be surprised because chronic complainers have never been known to be great problem solvers.

and APC is a chronic complainer party
Shattap! Is there any sensible person that expects damage of sixteen years to be fixed in three months?

Are you really blind to notice the good developments since the coming of PMB and VPYO? Assuming you're blind, are you also deaf and dumb?

What APC govt has achieved in less than three months of governance, PDP didn't achieve in sixteen years.

Prove me wrong and tell me the achievements of PDP and your god GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by obayaya(m): 7:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

Shattap! Is there any sensible person that expects damage of sixteen years to be fixed in three months?

Are you really blind to notice the good developments since the coming of PMB and VPYO? Assuming you're blind, are you also deaf and dumb?

What APC govt has achieved in less than three months of governance, PDP didn't achieve in sixteen years.

I'll ignore your gutter languages and try to answer the bolded question.

So far.. the only good development out there is you guys trying to repackage GEJ/PDP's plans/policies and blow off the rooftops with propaganda about these policies. From IPPIS to TSA to automotive policy.

Please can you in a civil way point out the developments you've been yapping about. And please don't mention anti-corruption because all I see there is noise and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
obayaya:

I'll ignore your gutter languages and try to answer the bolded question.

So far.. the only good development out there is you guys trying to repackage GEJ/PDP's plans/policies and blow off the rooftops with propaganda about these policies. From IPPIS to TSA to automotive policy.

Please can you in a civil way point out the developments you've been yapping about. And please don't mention anti-corruption because all I see there is noise and propaganda.
You don't like gutter words but you used them, right?

To help clear your doubts:
1. Foreign reserves has continued to swell week in week out since we sacked Jona. This was due to blocking if leakages as explained by Emefiele.

2. Electricity has improved tremendously since Jona left us. Don't even attempt to tell me it was Jona that was responsible because if you do, you will explain why he never wanted same result that we have now so that he could use it to campaign. You will also need to tell me why he clearly said in March that electricity will improve after 12 to 15 months.

3. Cost of governance has reduced a lot. Example is the discontinuation of FG sponsoring people to Hajj. Another one is PMB traveling to USA with 34 entourage as opposed to over 200 during Jona.

4. Refineries have started working already. I expect you will come back to tell me it was Jona's work but we have put this to rest. The summary here is that our refineries were not as bad as they made us believe. They lied to us so as to continue the huge import subsidies they used to enrich themselves. But with a new Sheriff who was already poised to probe NNPC, they immediately put their act together. Btw, NNPC has told us to expect return to profitability in 60 days.

5. Directive to accelerate implementation of UNEP report on Ogoni with mgt team and initial fund of $10 million. Jona couldn't even do anything on this for his almost six years.

6. Seizure of some ill acquired properties of some NDDC staff by ICPC. Evidence of success on war against corruption.

7. From the president's trip to USA, abt N2.7tn in investment has been pledged. Expect this to translate into jobs and boost for the economy soon. Or, is it too late for you to want to see already?

8. Take it or leave it, the fight has been taken to Boko Haram as never before. The suicide bombings you see is a sign of desperate sign of a grp facing extinction.

These are just straight from my head. Wait for a detailed analysis on the topic in few days.

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by obayaya(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

You don't like gutter words but you used them, right?

1. Foreign reserves has continued to swell week in week out since we sacked Jona. This was due to blocking if leakages as explained by Emefiele.

2. Electricity has improved tremendously since Jona left us. Don't even attempt to tell me it was Jona that was responsible because if you do, you will explain why he never wanted same result that we have now so that he could use it to campaign. You will also need to tell me why he clearly said in March that electricity will improve after 12 to 15 months.

3. Cost of governance has reduced a lot. Example is the discontinuation of FG sponsoring people to Hajj. Another one is PMB traveling to USA with 34 entourage as opposed to over 200 during Jona.

4. Refineries have started working already. I expect you will come back to tell me it was Jona's work but we have put this to rest. The summary here is that our refineries were not as bad as they made us believe. They lied to us so as to continue the huge import subsidies they used to enrich themselves. But with a new Sheriff who was already poised to probe NNPC, they immediately put their act together. Btw, NNPC has told us to expect return to profitability in 60 days.

5. Directive to accelerate implementation of UNEP report on Ogoni with mgt team and initial fund of $10 million. Jona couldn't even do anything on this for his almost six years.

6. Seizure of some ill acquired properties of some NDDC staff by ICPC. Evidence of success on war against corruption.

7. From the president's trip to USA, abt N2.7tn in investment has been pledged. Expect this to translate into jobs and boost for the economy soon. Or, is it too late for you to want to see already?

8. Take it or leave it, the fight has been taken to Boko Haram as never before. The suicide bombings you see is a sign of desperate sign of a grp facing extinction.

These are just straight from my head. Wait for a detailed analysis on the topic in few days.

Is this it?

I'd rather wait for that detailed analysis.. be kind enough to mention me whenever you publish it..

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Rad1cal: 8:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]You don't like gutter words but you used them, right?

These are just straight from my head. Wait for a detailed analysis on the topic in few days.[/s]

Imagine the trash written by this cretin, hurry up with your detailed analysis please.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Imagineq the trash written by this cretin, hurry up with your detailed analysis please.
See painment!

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Rad1cal: 8:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

See painment!

Bwahahahahahahaha !!! Lying liars.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Rad1cal:

Bwahahahahahahaha !!! Lying liars.
The "lies" that sent you guys packing!

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Rad1cal: 9:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
PassingShot:

The "lies" that sent you guys packing!

Cry me a river.

Will it last forever ? Oloshi

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by duality(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
well presented truth. We know those who will rather die than have this as truth.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Aug 17, 2015
barcanista:

The APC problem is one that I do not wish for anybody. Propagandists, liars, killers, scammers, blakmailers etc. They are now hyping el-rufai that has done nothing. Same way they hyped Aregbe and Fayemi only for time to expose them. Na God go help Nigerians
A beautiful piece from Temitemi1.

Just read it now and I feel the pains of a generation that have been so downtrodden that they are willing to say anything when it makes them happy momentarily but my happiness is that after 4 yrs there won't be this syndrome called 'Sai baba' unless they choose to adopt another form of syndrome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by beetruth: 7:17am On Aug 17, 2015
He current government is just like Aregbe who like a bride got to the palace with beauty contoured with lies and propaganda but with time it's been washed away like the makeup it is. Continue as only integrity and character can sustain in a palace. 2019 is just around the corner. Pls enjoy while it last and let's see how long these lies and propaganda will carry them. All paid 'liars" without conscience pls keep selling your future. After All some of your parents have little or nothing to feed or maintain on and your wards nieces, nephews, cousins, siblings and wards somewhere have not been assessed for some terms in some states yet to rejoice in your folly. Pls continue one day for the thief and another day for judgement. Whatever is sown is reaped.Let the change mantra continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by fx45(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:
For all it's worth, PDP brought Nigeria to her knees with their misgovernance of sixteen uninterrupted years. That is the issue for me
90% of the people in APC leadership today were part and parcel of the PDP 16 years of waste you're ranting about... How do you intend to wish that away?

I will make bold to ask you....

1. Is it the name PDP that supposedly 'brought Nigeria to her knees' or the people in the party?

2. If these same set of criminals have switched parties and gone ahead to dominate the APC.... On what grounds then do you come here to shout APC and PDP? What exactly is the difference?

3. Is it the party that makes the people or is it the people that make the party?

I need well thought-out and articulated response from you. Shame on you if you don't give me answers

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2015
Truth is bitter...
duality:
well presented truth. We know those who will rather die than have this as truth.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 11:22am On Aug 17, 2015
You will never see him here again grin
fx45:
90% of the people in APC leadership today were part and parcel of the PDP 16 years of waste you're ranting about... How do you intend to wish that away?

1. Is it the name PDP that supposedly 'brought Nigeria to her knees' or the people in the party?

2. If these same set of criminals have switched parties and gone ahead to dominate the APC.... On what grounds then do you come here to shout APC and PDP? What exactly is the difference?

3. Is it the party that makes the people or is it the people that make the party?

I need well thought-out and articulated response from you. Shame on you if you don't give me answers

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2015
2019 is @ hand cool
Truckpusher:
A beautiful piece from Temitemi1.

Just read it now and I feel the pains of a generation that have been so downtrodden that they are willing to say anything when it makes them happy momentarily but my happiness is that after 4 yrs there won't be this syndrome called 'Sai baba' unless they choose to adopt another form of syndrome.

1 Like

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by temitemi1(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2015
Let them enjoy their show of shame while it last.
beetruth:
He current government is just like Aregbe who like a bride got to the palace with beauty contoured with lies and propaganda but with time it's been washed away like the makeup it is. Continue as only integrity and character can sustain in a palace. 2019 is just around the corner. Pls enjoy while it last and let's see how long these lies and propaganda will carry them. All paid 'liars" without conscience pls keep selling your future. After All some of your parents have little or nothing to feed or maintain on and your wards nieces, nephews, cousins, siblings and wards somewhere have not been assessed for some terms in some states yet to rejoice in your folly. Pls continue one day for the thief and another day for judgement. Whatever is sown is reaped.Let the change mantra continue

2 Likes

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by dunsman(f): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:

Dats d same question have been asking some fools and dem never gv me gud response. Some pple just don't know d meaning of party and people in it. Is it d people dat makes d party or d other way round.. Leave them thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by PassingShot(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
fx45:
Fallacy of undistributed middle! How did you arrive at the 90%? You don't just throw figures around in order to appear making sense.
The last time I checked, Buhari, Osinbajo, Tinubu, Oyegun and so many others were never in PDP. And irrespective of the number of those who were in PDP before joining APC, PMB/VPYO are the standard bearers of the "Change" we worked for.

How would you prefer I make the statement other than "PDP brought us to our knees"?

Just to educate you, a party with no clear ideology or ideology of "chop-I-chop" as PDP is more than capable of turning a well-intentioned politician into a crook. In a situation where a clean man finds himself in the midst of very corrupt other party men, it will be a case of "if you can't beat them, you join them". That was PDP in the sixteen years they ruled.
Use the reverse analogy for a party with clear manifesto and ideology. If a corrupt minded person finds himself in such party, he may have no choice than to shape up.

Explained already above.

Same thing you've repeated three times. Ok, It is the party that should make the people and not the other way round you think.

You must have thought you've made very fantastic submission that has made you to think I will not reply you.

SMH for you seriously!
Re: OPINION: The Psychological Dimensions Of Supporting APC Or PDP – Demola Olarewaj by thunderrider: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
PassingShot:

Shattap! [size=18pt]Is there any sensible person that expects damage of sixteen years to be fixed in three months?[/size]

What [size=18pt]APC govt has achieved in less than three months of governance, what PDP didn't achieve in sixteen years.[/size]

Hope this is not Multiple standard @ d bolded

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Actual Magnitude Of Diezani's Theft Of Our Commonwealth / Power Is A Conceit That Shows Our Limitation / Photo: This Is What DASUKIGATE Caused Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.