Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (41611 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / 'Human Snake' Indian Girl Thrown Out Of School As Her Appearance Scares Others / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by DavidEsq(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
There's no need for all this talk. Sue Naira land for the trauma caused by the publication to you family. 08060732283.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by 9jatatafo(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2015
One thing I hate about Lagosians is that when they see someone in need of help, they won't help instead they will be busy snapping photos of the person. Very pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Bigcake: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2015
The bloggers including nairaland should be sue to claim damages. Mod should quickly remove the former thread earlier on front page and penalize the Op.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
adesegun121:
let me delete dis post sharperly now on my blog... undecided undecided undecided

soo sad....

To all reader and Bv of www.gistmelove..com
am so sorry for the false tori cry cry cry cry
get a life ode.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by MyX1: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2015
Too Bad!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Vivly(f): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2015
azimibraun:
1. She was coming from Arsenal tutorials.. where are the other kids she left the tutorial venue with; can the testify to have been with her shortly before this happened; at least this happened between the venue of the tutorials and the place she died I don't think she traveled for 2 hours it definitely would have been a few minutes transit . In addition to this, no other student even traveled that route with her? (not a strong point anyway)

2. I don't buy the " runs girl" it's a street verdict to me and I don't go by street verdict becouse the street is hungry nd the street is angry so hardly can you get "Sane" judgment from the street.

3. Where is the woman " Trader" who claimed to have seen a vehicle drop her and the Alfa (street king) who decleard her a victim of ritualist killing? That woman spoke so much and I expect her to be quizzed for more info.
Her story contradicts the Op's account of what the brother thinks or know.

God bless her soul.
And you think you've made sense? Gerrarahia Mehn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
That girl looked too small to be a runs girl. She looked like someone in 2ndary school. But whatever the case, runs girl or not, I felt people around should have made attempts to help, instead they prefer to take pictures. I am not wishing this for anybody, but what goes around comes around.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by fyneboi79(m): 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
She probably overworked herself while studying under bad health condition. RIP little girl
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2015
I think its high time someone puts these amateur bloggers and insensitive social media users in check.I still dont understand why we rush to post such pictures online?Is it d animal in us or wat?Imagine d trauma the loved ones of dis innocent gal will go tru.Infact some of them will learn of her death on social media with dat horrible pix as their last memory of her.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by adesegun121(m): 9:04am On Aug 16, 2015
ednut1:
get a life ode.

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by DammyOlu123(m): 9:06am On Aug 16, 2015
I'm sorry, but I have a very condemning statement to make about Nigerians. Whenever there is tragedy, be it RTA or plane crash or fire, a very large portion of us take out our phones and start to take pictures. I think this is the most disgusting, inhumane thing that anybody can do.
Look at that young girl. SHE WAS DYING! My people were thronged around her in scores, snapping away! Not 1 person moved to help her! I know someone will come here and cry that some people helped her. If more people had put their phones in their pocket and banded together to help her, who knows, she may not have died! I feel our moral system is gradually being eroded. There was a greater show of communal love in the olden days.
So please, if you know you cannot help, just remember they are human beings like you. Would you like to be photographed as you slowly die, in pain??
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by kanoguy(m): 9:08am On Aug 16, 2015
dis is d scond part of d stroy bay next week pt3 will be out

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Haywhymido(m): 9:09am On Aug 16, 2015
Hungry bloggers be warned ur doom is at hand
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by kollinpowel(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
its only in this country that u ppl snap pictures of accident victims rather than help them . thats i good reason this country is not moving forward.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Jaypea98: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
hakeem4:
When the lady was just bringing out blood I was thinking she was a witch ni ooo grin
You witnessed it right?
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by presskid(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
So it's now a custom to lie before make a living, bloggers can't afford to be creative and offer services that will promote positivity in our community. They only look for opportunity to carve out tragic headlines and post sexual viral contents. I fear for this generation why everyone thinks money can't be made in a justified manner.
Rip to the dead, may God give the family the strength to think less about their loss.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by osimataylor(m): 9:12am On Aug 16, 2015
When I read those horrible posts from wicked and hungrey bloggers I knew they were lies.Because of unemployment most persons take to blogging to survive.They post all types of stories and pictures to attract traffic.People should be carefull with stories they read online.The lost for money is the root of these often exaggerated and outright falsehood being peddled about on the net.
contactmorak:
Without beating around the bush, she was not a runs-girl and she was not dropped from any vehicle. Her real name is Jummie and she is the sister of a friend and old school mate name Samuel Abayomi living in Ikorodu Lagos. The family is devastated by the loss of this young girl. More saddning is the fact that the social media and especially bloggers have capitalised on her picture to get traffic to their blogs by decieving the public that she was a runs girl. This is adding to the sadness of the family. Fellow bloggers please, have the fear of God and delete this fake story from your blogs.

Here is how my friend Samuel narrated what happed on his Facebook page:

For confirmation, here is the guy's facebook page.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207575783382878&id=1539065585&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10207575783382878&__tn__=%2As

Bloggers, once again on behalf of my friend kindly delete this false story. Let's respect the dead. MAY WE NOT BE VICTIMS OF CIRCUMSTANCES. AMEN!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by motigbademi: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Thanks everyone. Her death is a MYSTERY. GOD KNOWS BEST.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by yusufobinna1(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
espn:
Am 100% sure she wasn't a runs girl..to hell with our bloggers. Just to get traffic and make money they would even call there father a thief..they would post different unfounded stories to destroy people..celebrities..God will punish all u fake bloggers..
all these useless bloggers need to start thinking with their head,and NUJ should put some restrictions to posting.majority of them just cook up stories and post,its so unfair.any blogger find wanting should be jailed for 6 months and their site should be banned outrightly.oloshiiii pple.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
A lot of Nigerians are born ediots, why would anyone spoon such a ridiculous lie in the first place and I still don't understand how someone who spent a number of years in the four walls of a classroom would believe it either. most of us are just too lazy to think so we just assume whatever we can't explain as at that time must have a spiritual undertone or something . Little wonder the folks that witnessed the lady vomiting blood the other day believed some ediotic alfa that told them one alhaji already used the girl for ritual and because of that she can't be saved.

99% of ritualist stories we hear about are nothing but lies, I have always held that stance and it is nothing but the truth.
especially in Lagos... Someone there is vomiting blood and instead of giving her instant first aid they were busy cooking up stories and taking pics of her. RIP to her and my deepest condolences to her family
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by rigarmortis: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
donholy28:
I saw d post and also saw d pix...but what kind of sickness will make someone vomit such a pool of blooded that drenched her and even soaked d ground she was sitting on?...there's more to this matter…excessive vomiting of blood is present when the person has been poisoned

Bro please turn your brain on!

Like i said in the former thread, this kind of thing happened to my sister, thank God there were ppl around to help, the quantity of blood was as much as this, if not more, the whole vehicle was full of bright red blood.

At the hospital it was found that she had an inflamation in her lungs, many things can cause this, lung diesease, smoke inhalation from firewood cooking, tuberculosis, asthma, pnuemonia, infact anything that affects your lungs adversely.

To make it worse, prolonged use of drugs/antibiotics can cause inflmation, like the OP said, she has some chronic, condition and has been taking drugs for a long time.

Anyway my lil sis was given simple antiinflamatory drugs and she is now ok. Also check the post of another person this happened to in the original post, i forget his username now.

I feel so sad by this, so she finally died.

Close to tears.

Rest in peace little angel.

1 Like

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Richy4(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
God I remembered when we were our brothers keeper.
I vividly remembered my uni days when someone's car was on fire. A taxi driver to be precise. shuttling between UNEC and ESUT in those days.

Students rushed out. every one with one thing or the other. Soapy water, omo water,sand .some even wanted to pour coke. And the fire was extinguished. Everyone clapped and cheered one another. This was 2002 as afresh undergraduate. And I fell for my environment.

I can never think that kinda brotherhood could be in existence again. If not this girl would still be alive today assuming she got help from people that were taking her pictures.

Everyone got good phones just to take photographs or video and report other people's misfortune without helping.

This is not Nigerian problem alone but all over the world.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by lolaxavier(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2015
I picked this up from another post on nairaland.
This is her. How can this one be a runs girl? Why are people so wicked in spreading false news.

Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by onward4life(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2015
My Brother I love ur update about the real story that happen too that young sister and a future leader...may Good almighty give the family the fortitude to bear the loss of baby girl. No offence that is y am scared of Lagos. Heartless no man's gathering.. it could be any bodies sister and they where all interested in snapping pics wit their mass China phones, and still had the guts to say ruins Girl. Well before I say something responsible lagosians wouldn't understand, pls inform ur good friend and the family that today their baby sister is in paradise.....thanks
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by hakeem4(m): 9:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Jaypea98:

You witnessed it right?
yes oo
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by doskie(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2015
emmykey0128:
I never believed d story Anyway that she was dropped & started vomiting blood, I m not dat gullible because judging from d picture ,she looks thin & sick, her dressing does not portray her as an aristo self,
may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
please the story should b deleted from nairaland and moderator please move this to fp for people to know d actuall story
I never believed it too
there are more e-diots on nl and in nigeria than real people.
this computer anf phone generation move about with common sense in pockets. I feel so bad. I mean...... how tf did we get to this level? bringing the concept of mediocrity and idiocy to a new lower level everyday the sun rises!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by callmelanner(m): 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
natas22:
I guess as much she never looked like a runs girl or dressed like one to me she got pregnant the bf gave her drugs to abort the baby and it went so wrong

Or with the op's version of the story, op may God give you and your family the strength to withstand such a tragedy.

Amen
oh! I never knew u also created a story in your head from mere online photos and captions!
pls stop creating fake stories in your head!!!!!
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by judex12: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Nairalanders there are many medical conditions that can lead to that kind of excessive vomiting of blood,just Google" haematemesis" it's a medical terminology meaning vomiting blood.so next time u see someone like that pls and pls take the person to a hospital urgently and not to stand and watch or think of ritualists.thank u all
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by doskie(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2015
luchy34:
especially in Lagos... Someone there is vomiting blood and instead of giving her instant first aid they were busy cooking up stories and taking pics of her. RIP to her and my deepest condolences to her family
I think the cyber world in nigeria needs serious policing.
let stupeed basstards now pay for their evil doings.
let everyone who can post something on a blog be identifiable and capable of being put to task for any undoing caused by his or her post. only then will foolss stop charrging their phones for camera purposes.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by Mekzmoney(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
How are u so sure dat ur frnd is telling u d truth? He might be saying it to protect d family's image..... Dunno thoug.

We don't really knw who's telling d truth.... Either ur frnd or those blogs or d piple dat witness d incident....

Only God knows wat happened and may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car by micronut(m): 9:40am On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
A lot of Nigerians are born ediots, why would anyone spoon such a ridiculous lie in the first place and I still don't understand how someone who spent a number of years in the four walls of a classroom would believe it either. most of us are just too lazy to think so we just assume whatever we can't explain as at that time must have a spiritual undertone or something . Little wonder the folks that witnessed the lady vomiting blood the other day believed some ediotic alfa that told them one alhaji already used the girl for ritual and because of that she can't be saved.

99% of ritualist stories we hear about are nothing but lies, I have always held that stance and it is nothing but the truth.

That's the same way they told them an Unfound ababaku has ran away, that salt water bath cure or guide against ebola, that one innocent guy is yusuf buhari.......Most of our youths are gullible, small thing, they would have open mouth to be spreading nonsense....... The last time, someone came here that davido graduated with first class, until davido came out to dispel the rumour that it was a 2.1.

I wish a body can regulate all this backyard bloggers, even the popular ones are not exempted.. Lies and fake news is what they roll out every now and then, until the table turns to us, many of us would not know how hard to get back a dent image.

RIP to the POOR girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

50 Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19, Reps In Panic Mode - Daily Independent / I'm Dying Of Social Killer(bad Breath) / Nigerians Raise N70m For Baby With Hole In His Heart In Less Than 48hrs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.