Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses (864 Views)

3 Sectors With High Employment Rate Unemployed Graduates Should Consider / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates / For Unemployed Graduates ONLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses by Oladipupo22: 12:15am On Aug 16, 2015
Now, as a result of the challenge of limited and close recruitment always going on in this field of Environmental Services, Sustainability, Management etc, I've created this thread so we all can post any vacancy we find anywhere...

No derailing please except you want to help people become gainfully employed cheesy cool
Re: Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses by obinna2nv(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2015
This is a good move OP. Hello all, am a graduate of Environmental Technology (2.1), FUTO. With special skill set in HSE and environmental services. I can work in the HSE department of any institution or company and help to develop their Environmental, Health and Safety policy. Or in any other capacity available.
Interested persons should PM me. I reside here in
PH, though I can relocate if need be thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses by mYphhiRes: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Supported.... Following

1 Like

Re: Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses by culcid(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
In full support, following.
Re: Thread For Unemployed Graduates Of Environmental Management And Related Courses by nikaShow(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Front Desk Officer Needed / Multiple Vacancies At Resource Intermediaries Limited / Positively Affecting Lives - Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.