Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (46190 Views)

“ Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres . Buhari ’s Health ” – Junaid Tells Preside / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zendy: 7:03am On Aug 18, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

How naive; so you expect the rest of Nigeria to suspend their own cause until they create a Biafra for you to cosily move in i.e. handed down on a platter of gold; while at the same time you keep insulting and abusing them at every given opportunity in your new founded radio Biafra, at various social media platforms including burning of their national flag in the streets of Enugu and Anambra - LOL you gotta be kidding, right?

If you guys are really serious, you may want to consider how your brothers, the real Jews in Jerusalem, established the state of Israel.

Until then, all your cyber chest beating would take you nowhere except isolate and expose your ppl even more to the wrath of other Nigerians; haven't you noticed how Igbos are increasingly becoming unpopular and disliked by other tribes, even at the level of this forum? - ask yourself why; though I don't expect you to understand.

[b] I don't expect Nigeria to suspend any cause they may have but I do expect a standing and binding agreement on the disengagement of the Igbos as Biafra. We still live in a civilised world. As for insults and burning of the Nigerian flag. This is the outward expression of the rejection of Nigeria by the Igbos and I might also add that it is their constitutional right of free speech and expression. Neither verbal insults or flag burning is a crime and if people don't like it, they should join the agitation for Biafra. The Jews of Israel had international support before they could go and reclaim their sovereignty. We Igbos are currently building that awareness and support. We are definitely considering how the Jews reclaimed their homeland. Igbos are unpopular and disliked in Nigeria? Tell me something new. Igbos have the benefit of hindsight and the history of how they have been massacred in 1945, 1952,1966 etc to know the sentiments of others towards us. Not that it matters because we are confident that this "British scam" created by the British con artist Lugard, which some of you refer to as "Nigeria" is about to come to an inglorious end [/b]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by laudate: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2015
zendy:

[b] I don't expect Nigeria to suspend any cause they may have but I do expect a standing and binding agreement on the disengagement of the Igbos as Biafra. We still live in a civilised world. As for insults and burning of the Nigerian flag. This is the outward expression of the rejection of Nigeria by the Igbos and I might also add that it is their constitutional right of free speech and expression. Neither verbal insults or flag burning is a crime and if people don't like it, they should join the agitation for Biafra. The Jews of Israel had international support before they could go and reclaim their sovereignty. We Igbos are currently building that awareness and support. We are definitely considering how the Jews reclaimed their homeland. Igbos are unpopular and disliked in Nigeria? Tell me something new. Igbos have the benefit of hindsight and the history of how they have been massacred in 1945, 1952,1966 etc to know the sentiments of others towards us. Not that it matters because we are confident that this "British scam" created by the British con artist Lugard, which some of you refer to as "Nigeria" is about to come to an inglorious end [/b]

Just curious... how old are you? 'Cos I know you were definitely not born during the war. undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by adoinem(f): 5:51pm On Aug 24, 2015
zendy:

So you think Igbos fought a vicious 3 year war because they love Nigeria?

Their disloyalty is their bane and marginalization in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by adoinem(f): 5:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
Billygee2u:

I only noticed a dunce here,big hypocrite from the slave land

Who are you in the big scheme of things in Nigeria that what you saw or did not see matters? Similarly, your disposition to insult at a drop of a hat is equally inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by amakasul(f): 6:03pm On Aug 24, 2015
adoinem:

Who are you in the big scheme of things in Nigeria that what you saw or did not see matters? Similarly, your disposition to insult at a drop of a hat is equally inconsequential.

My sis, waste no sweat on that urchin; they simply cannot help themselves!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
thotsofnaij:
You are a BIG F@@L ok. They have everything to sustain them and make them great. From oil to entrepreneurship and the drive to succeed. Germany has NO oil and yet is the most powerful nation in all Europe. Japan has NO oil and was the second biggest economy in the whole world before becoming number three, why? technology and we know tech is one area out of many where Igbos excel.

They create things out of nothing (Nollywood to Motor manufacturing). Yes they have everything that can not only sustain them but make them a powerful nation.

You mean Aba-made products ( substandard and sometimes harmful products). Please Nollywood is not a creation of igbos. finally selling spare parts is not an area of 'tech'.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2015
zendy:

Inciting Violence is a crime. Using the excuse of free speech to make inflammatory statements should be curbed. Long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2015
cccxxiii:

Inasmuch as it is about the best candidate getting the job, we must not forget the Nigerian state is ethnically diverse.

So federal appointments must also be seen to have been spread across each geo-political zone, That is equity and sincerely thats the only way any group will not feel marginalized or cheated.

These things happen in states too.
And how has that worked out so far? All in the name of Federal character, past Presidents have appointed men/women who have looted Nigeria to within an inch of bankruptcy. Best man for the job is the way to go. We need to move past this tribe/region thing and focus on building a great Nation. Should a man be denied appointment based on his state of origin? Na wa oo
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by cccxxiii: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
mykel20:
And how has that worked out so far? All in the name of Federal character, past Presidents have appointed men/women who have looted Nigeria to within an inch of bankruptcy. Best man for the job is the way to go. We need to move past this tribe/region thing and focus on building a great Nation. Should a man be denied appointment based on his state of origin? Na wa oo

Well thats in an ideal situation. The situation in Nigeria isn't ideal yet. Nigeria's Democracy is nascent and emerging, federal character cannot be separated from the issues of political appointments. It is the only way no one will feel aggrieved. Illiteracy is commonplace all over.
Native solutions to native problems. It has helped so far. I think OBJ during his regime exemplified this to the very fabric.

I'm not a tribalist and I resent every form of tribalism. No man should be denied appointment simply because he is Yoruba or Igbo or Hausa.
The looters you mentioned are just a microcosm of a larger macrocosm, there are other Nigerians within the same ethnic groups that are as well competent and not corrupt. Its all balancing. Perhaps in a matter of decades Nigerians will mature mentally to see beyond ethnicity, but for now, this permutation remains the viable solution.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 4:57am On Sep 01, 2015
I know it hurts that nollywood was not started(created by a southwasterner), sorry ok. As for Aba made you should ask your older brother about when Nigerians used to mock Taiwanese products, back then the term na Taiwan meant it was substandard but now can Nigerians open mouth and mock their products. It has to start somewhere and if Aba made is where it will start let it start there cause they can only get better.

Now go forth and create something that the whole of Africa will copy and appreciate.

mykel20:
You mean Aba-made products ( substandard and sometimes harmful products). Please Nollywood is not a creation of igbos. finally selling spare parts is not an area of 'tech'.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 01, 2015
thotsofnaij:
I know it hurts that nollywood was not started(created by a southwasterner), sorry ok. As for Aba made you should ask your older brother about when Nigerians used to mock Taiwanese products, back then the term na Taiwan meant it was substandard but now can Nigerians open mouth and mock their products. It has to start somewhere and if Aba made is where it will start let it start there cause they can only get better.

Now go forth and create something that the whole of Africa will copy and appreciate.

First of all I am not from the South West. Secondly fake goods isn't gonna get you guys anywhere, its only going to give you guys a worse name( You already have a bad name).Comparing Igbo's to Taiwan gives a whole new meaning to the word delusional. BTW the South west is the most industrialized part of the country. Do a little research will ya

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PenSniper: 6:24am On Sep 01, 2015
kettykin:
If only Britain and Soviet union had remained neutral

As if Britain and Soviet Union came to fight for Nigeria. Unending lame excuses for gagantuan failures.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PenSniper: 6:30am On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
This gworo-chewing loudmouth quota system "Dr" junaid should shut his mouth for once, lest he swallows flies. i know he has almajiri slaves. If Igbos could survive all the neglect of fulani military junta for 40 years, i don't know why they can't survive for 4 years in a democracy. Mr Junaid i say to you Go to hell!

**modified** yoruba will come here and praise the gworo chwewing junaid forgetting that he once threatened that yoruba will never take
illorin away from the fulani, in the event of a break up. Guys, just sit back and watch yoruba slavery in 3D. grin grin
http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

I don't remember that Ilorin belonged to your forefathers so i don't see how it has become the headache for your generation whilst your problems remain largely unsolved.
Endless crying and sobbing have become your ordained role. Cry on ad
infinitum.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Pls, z diz junaid a true Nigerian or he bought his citizen? How can an educated Man who claims to be a Nigerian speak like A kid. Ur president Buhari z d president of the federal republic of Nigeria & not d president of a particular section of d country.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PentiumPro(f): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Igbos are a disloyal tribe to Nigeria.
Their eternal desire is to see to the break-up of Nigeria, a country they all termed a Zoo
These people should henceforth be seen as traitors and never given a major position of responbility in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PenSniper: 7:04am On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid mohammed.

http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/69271-north-ready-nigeria-s-breakup-if-junaid-muhammed.html

Your fulani master is talking, yoruba
slave cheer him, it's your destiny on earth. grin grin

Fools and imbeciles like you do not appreciate the fact that the Yoruba is an international race as ordained by God unlike ibo that is rather localized.
Hence we have indigenous and native
Yoruba communities in several countries of the world.
Today the president of the republic of Benin is yoruba. How about that, dummy ?
Even if Ilorin and Offa remain in the north in the event of a breakup, it will serve to further internationalize the Yoruba as a race.
A european nation recently made the teaching of yoruba language compulsory in all its schools.
Attempting to taunt the Yoruba with Ilorin and Offa issue falls like a pack of cards in the face of the afore-mentioned.

Haters may hate, as that is their self-ordained passtime, but the Yoruba as a race will continue to mount higher and higher like the eagle while we fly over our enemies, excrate over them and look down on them from our greater heights.

Ibos - the deluded and artificial applicant "Jews" of Nigeria are the very opposite of everything the authentic and natural Jew.
What a pity and what a big shame.
From history, only slaves cry for freedom to let go as the bearfraudians are crying in Nigeria today. So, who actually are the slaves here ?
Hear the great legend, Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo and i quote "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a big fool, shun him".
That is a very apt way of describing an average ibo person - fools who pretend to have a monopoly of wisdom, slaves who taunt free and astute and independent thinkers as slaves, cowards that are always the quickest to call others cowards, people who worship money above God, extol mediocrity over excellence, who make crime a national pride under the cloak of business, whose arrogant ego was badly bruised by the Black Scorpion of blessed memory only to eventually went down on their knees and surrendered their battered ego and destiny to another Yoruba man.
What more can one say of fools forever ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:22am On Sep 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
Their eternal desire is to see to the break-up of Nigeria, a country they all termed a Zoo
These people should henceforth be seen as traitors and never given a major position of responbility in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by unclejb2(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
DecemberIV:
Even though Junaid was somewhat brash, all he spoke is the truth.

It is important Ibos are constantly reminded the that they have been undermining our nationhood since independence, and will only be taken seriously once they shun their empty arrogance, irritating self-centeredness, and baseless sense of entitlement in the interest of unity, and fully join hands in our national development.

While regions that produce the bulk of crude oil and agriculture which are the mainstay of our economy unite and stay calm, those that migrate and trade, earning a living from their hosts keep fostering hatred, division and enmity. What other results do they expect?

Nigeria owes Ibos nothing.
and you zoo Nigeria will not allow the igbos have their own nation state. What an irony and foolishness
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Isaacmacdon(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2015
PentiumPro:
i wonda from wich side f ur mouth u talk... U talk like wat d bible calld a foolish person... Its clear ur level f reasonin' z far beyond d gud side.. U termd it "igbos", dats lyk generalization.. Do u tink i gv a Bleep wat d so calld biafrans do or say? Y let dis current situatn make u think like a new born baby?? Its d jobles ones dat r crying n shouting for d actualization f biafra.. D hard working ones r nt cncernd nd r working towards getting a beta life.. Remember wat eva u say z noted..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PentiumPro(f): 9:33am On Sep 01, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
[s]i wonda from wich side f ur mouth u talk... U talk like wat d bible calld a foolish person... Its clear ur level f reasonin' z far beyond d gud side.. U termd it "igbos", dats lyk generalization.. Do u tink i gv a Bleep wat d so calld biafrans do or say? Y let dis current situatn make u think like a new born baby?? Its d jobles ones dat r crying n shouting for d actualization f biafra.. D hard working ones r nt cncernd nd r working towards getting a beta life.. Remember wat eva u say z noted..[/s]
Ask your fellow bearfraudians around here, I don't respond to this type of pointless gibberish.
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by kingmekus(m): 10:11am On Sep 01, 2015
ibedun:

Stay within Nigeria and develop your own region.........simple!!! Carry your success go home, anuofia.
after you go talk say you get sense just imagine the maggots you are vomiting,what's the essence of a nation if you can't live anywhere within the so called nation...Akpa amu nkita
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by laudate: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2015
zendy:

I don't expect Nigeria to suspend any cause they may have but I do expect a standing and binding agreement on the disengagement of the Igbos as Biafra. We still live in a civilised world. As for insults and burning of the Nigerian flag. This is the outward expression of the rejection of Nigeria by the Igbos and I might also add that it is their constitutional right of free speech and expression. Neither verbal insults or flag burning is a crime and if people don't like it, they should join the agitation for Biafra.

Standing and binding agreement, kwa?? With whom and from where, biko?? On whose terms, conditions and timeline??

So after your people have burnt the Nigerian flag and expressed their rejection of Nigeria, using highly uncomplimentary, insulting terms, they still expect to sit at a negotiating table with authorities of the same country whose flag they have burnt, whose people they have denigrated using inflammatory speeches, and create a 'standing and binding agreement'?? shocked I laugh.... in Greek! grin

All your actions and language, are the kind that give rise to hostilities and war. Not to a standing agreement.

zendy:

We Igbos are currently building that awareness and support. We are definitely considering how the Jews reclaimed their homeland. Igbos are unpopular and disliked in Nigeria? Tell me something new. Igbos have the benefit of hindsight and the history of how they have been massacred in 1945, 1952,1966 etc to know the sentiments of others towards us. Not that it matters because we are confident that this "British scam" created by the British con artist Lugard, which some of you refer to as "Nigeria" is about to come to an inglorious end

Yes, you Igbo are currently building support .... where, biko nu? In Mars?? shocked shocked You are definitely not building that support among non-Igbo Nigerians, within Nigeria or outside it. You are just alienating them, with your insults, vitriol and hate. The word 'mutual respect,' does not exist in your dictionary. undecided Last time I checked, the Jews did not attract support for their cause, using venom and hatred.

You are also attracting disdain for your cause, with the way the Igbo play the blame game, at every turn. You guys should do yourselves a favour. Renounce your Nigerian citizenships. Burn your passports, and become stateless. Maybe the international community you are relying upon to make a case for your cause, will come to your rescue , quicker. Who knows?! shocked

The sentiments that others have towards you was borne out of your attitude towards them. To the rest of us, Nigeria is our home no matter how much you denigrate it. Whatever name you call Lugard does not change the fact that he (and I guess, Flora Shaw by extension) gave our nation the name 'Nigeria,'and till today, it still remains our homeland. sad

All the uncouth language in the world emanating from your brethren, will not change the fact that God has a purpose for every nation, including Nigeria. May His mercies continue to flourish upon our land forever more. undecided
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by disumusa: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

"And let me tell you that in the event of the breakup of this country, Ilorin and Offa will remain 100 % Northern Nigeria and not one inch of land will be ceded to yorubas".- Junaid mohammed.

Your fulani master is talking, yoruba slave cheer him, it's your destiny on earth. grin grin
olodo nie, kwara state belong to north,yorubas just went to encroach the land, the way they did in warri,kogi,edo, so you need to respect yorubas as chief land taker or encroacher
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by disumusa: 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Your fulani master is talking, yoruba slave cheer him, it's your destiny on earth. grin grin
olodo nie, kwara state belong to north,yorubas just went to encroach the land, the way they did at warri,kogi,edo, so you need to respect yorubas as chief land taker or encroacher
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by disumusa: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2015
kingsolex:
Well he owes nigeria one thing good governance both Hausa igbo etc all voted him though in percentage he owes us quality leadership
nonsense, no single ibo vote for buhari, the vote he got from se is from non indigens

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ArodewilliamsT: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
PenSniper:

Fools and imbeciles like you do not appreciate the fact that the Yoruba is an international race as ordained by God unlike ibo that is rather localized.
Hence we have indigenous and native
Yoruba communities in several countries of the world.
Today the president of the republic of Benin is yoruba. How about that, dummy ?
Even if Ilorin and Offa remain in the north in the event of a breakup, it will serve to further internationalize the Yoruba as a race.
A european nation recently made the teaching of yoruba language compulsory in all its schools.
Attempting to taunt the Yoruba with Ilorin and Offa issue falls like a pack of cards in the face of the afore-mentioned.

Haters may hate, as that is their self-ordained passtime, but the Yoruba as a race will continue to mount higher and higher like the eagle while we fly over our enemies, excrate over them and look down on them from our greater heights.

Ibos - the deluded and artificial applicant "Jews" of Nigeria are the very opposite of everything the authentic and natural Jew.
What a pity and what a big shame.
From history, only slaves cry for freedom to let go as the bearfraudians are crying in Nigeria today. So, who actually are the slaves here ?
Hear the great legend, Chief Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo and i quote "he who knows not and knows not that he knows not is a big fool, shun him".
That is a very apt way of describing an average ibo person - fools who pretend to have a monopoly of wisdom, slaves who taunt free and astute and independent thinkers as slaves, cowards that are always the quickest to call others cowards, people who worship money above God, extol mediocrity over excellence, who make crime a national pride under the cloak of business, whose arrogant ego was badly bruised by the Black Scorpion of blessed memory only to eventually went down on their knees and surrendered their battered ego and destiny to another Yoruba man.
What more can one say of fools forever ?

since you have dashed out illorin to your fulani masters like a slave that you are, since you have made a pledge not to lift a finger to reclaim your land due to your cowardice in the hope that you'll live forever. Weep no more slaves, your land is GONE FOREVER, be ready to answer your children when they ask you why there is an Emirate in your land, when you are not Islamic state of Odua. It's our bragging right over slaves like you. I will taunt you, my children will taunt your children, for your forefather's cowardice and foolery.

Go and die! grin
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by zendy: 5:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
laudate:

Standing and binding agreement, kwa?? With whom and from where, biko?? On whose terms, conditions and timeline??

So after your people have burnt the Nigerian flag and expressed their rejection of Nigeria, using highly uncomplimentary, insulting terms, they still expect to sit at a negotiating table with authorities of the same country whose flag they have burnt, whose people they have denigrated using inflammatory speeches, and create a 'standing and binding agreement'?? shocked I laugh.... in Greek! grin

All your actions and language, are the kind that give rise to hostilities and war. Not to a standing agreement.

Yes, you Igbo are currently building support .... where, biko nu? In Mars?? shocked shocked You are definitely not building that support among non-Igbo Nigerians, within Nigeria or outside it. You are just alienating them, with your insults, vitriol and hate. The word 'mutual respect,' does not exist in your dictionary. undecided Last time I checked, the Jews did not attract support for their cause, using venom and hatred.

You are also attracting disdain for your cause, with the way the Igbo play the blame game, at every turn. You guys should do yourselves a favour. Renounce your Nigerian citizenships. Burn your passports, and become stateless. Maybe the international community you are relying upon to make a case for your cause, will come to your rescue , quicker. Who knows?! shocked

The sentiments that others have towards you was borne out of your attitude towards them. To the rest of us, Nigeria is our home no matter how much you denigrate it. Whatever name you call Lugard does not change the fact that he (and I guess, Flora Shaw by extension) gave our nation the name 'Nigeria,'and till today, it still remains our homeland. sad

All the uncouth language in the world emanating from your brethren, will not change the fact that God has a purpose for every nation, including Nigeria. May His mercies continue to flourish upon our land forever more. undecided

And all of this is to defend the "British business organisation" called Nigeria which was setup by Lugard
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by PenSniper: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”
ArodewilliamsT:

since you have dashed out illorin to your fulani masters like a slave that you are, since you have made a pledge not to lift a finger to reclaim your land due to your cowardice in the hope that you'll live forever. Weep no more slaves, your land is GONE FOREVER, be ready to answer your children when they ask you why there is an Emirate in your land, when you are not Islamic state of Odua. It's our bragging right over slaves like you. I will taunt you, my children will taunt
your children, for your forefather's cowardice and foolery.

Go and die! grin
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ArodewilliamsT: 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
PenSniper:
Hear him, “One of the things that I learnt from my leader, President Olusegun Obasanjo is that one must never respond to the ignorant, the uncouth, the uncultured, the unlettered, the unrefined and the accursed.

“He also taught us never to join issues with the embittered, the obsessed, the imbecilic, the foolish, the living-dead and those that are emotionally, psychologically and intellectually challenged.

“Rather than a response, such sad and sorry souls are only deserving of our prayers and our pity.”

Stop complaining to me. Go to Afonja's grave and spit on it. He made you all slaves. My children will taunt your children, it's their bragging right over you in "One Nigeria". grin
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by after1: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

since you have dashed out illorin to your fulani masters like a slave that you are, since you have made a pledge not to lift a finger to reclaim your land due to your cowardice in the hope that you'll live forever. Weep no more slaves, your land is GONE FOREVER, be ready to answer your children when they ask you why there is an Emirate in your land, when you are not Islamic state of Odua. It's our bragging right over slaves like you. I will taunt you, my children will taunt your children, for your forefather's cowardice and foolery.

Go and die! grin

Amadi collins, you just keep repeating same ilorin trash everywhere. You are just too boring, no wonder you foolish was stoned to death. May his cursed soul rest in hell. Bastard
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by laudate: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Here we don't do self-pity, we march verbal violence with greater intellectual violence. Your pity will be much desired in Illorin. yorubaland is the only land without a clearcut majority muslim population but with an Islamic Emirate. The laughing stock of sub-saharan Africa.

ArodewilliamsT:

Go and die! grin

Na wah, o! So the Fulani man has finally recruited you as a foot soldier in his internet army??! shocked shocked grin When did you accept the job of acting as a megaphone for the Fulani people, who have been so intolerant of the Igbo, up North??
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by laudate: 11:43pm On Sep 01, 2015
zendy:

And all of this is to defend the "British business organisation" called Nigeria which was setup by Lugard

Yes, o! Why is it paining you??! undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos) / Subsidy: Petrol Price Will Come Down, Says NNPC / Fashola & Wife In Couples Dance At Her Pre-birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.