Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (46196 Views)

“ Stop Lying To Nigerians About Pres . Buhari ’s Health ” – Junaid Tells Preside / Buhari Owes Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, Gowon, Shagari 10 months Allowances - SR / {BREAKING News}buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Dreambeat: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2015
Some of these so called leaders are better of keeping their mouth shut. I wonder what makes Junaid think that if Igbos go to war with Nigeria today that what happened in 1967 will repeat itself again. This is one of those unrepentant Igbos haters that have kept this country motionless. He will get his reward with time.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by truefact: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2015
solonazzy:

stop crying jare....try it again n bear d consequences...u go into war n claim u Ppl were slaughtered ......wat is war all abt 1st...no Yoruba or Hausa person died cos of d war abi....nonsense
Why can't stay on you and let other stay on their....why loving those who don't love....silly fuuls....why do you want to be in the same country with Igbos...why? Cowards who can't do without igbos

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by samibode(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
I naturally dont comment on this biafra issie cos even the thought is absurd. So u started a war den in the course of it were defeated a lot of your people died which is expected of a war naturally, abi wen u started d war u didn't plan or killing people? Before u say biafra land must be purely unadulterated ibo bloodline now u suddenly see niger delta as fellow biafrans cos of oil right? U want a country built on hatred, ethnic bias, racial profiling, clear cut bigotry, hunger for blood and death and boiling anger in general i really just wonder what u think will happen in that country of urs built on all of these factors. In the so called biafra asaba people are regarded as lessers ibos, itsekiri claim dey are greater dan ijaw people, andoni people will kill ndoni in a heart beat and d ikwerre lands ate in constant turmoil against each other not to talk of other ethnic racism happening right there in biafra land and u think with secession all will become eldorado right? Pls ask south sudan before u destroy your childrens future by listening to a charlatan like Nnamdi kanu. Even in rwanda with serious hatred on the 90s just here are leaving in peace and try to move forward togeda and u who declared war on nigeria say we are the problem of the country. Pls getting a degree alone isnt emof to call urself educated if u still believe biafra is d solution to your problems. I have one question all the politicians in the east will u kill or lock dem up after getting biafra? Cos its a fact dat dey are d richest and dey will definitely highjack ya government and den u will know d real reason u need people of different ethnicities. Ibos think ooooh! A word is enof for the wise!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Madam, bother not, the zoo is going down. We Biafrans thank Chukwu Abiama for extremists like Buhari and Junaid Moh'd. It helps our cause a lot. Extremism shall meet extremism. The one with animal intellect will bow to the one with Superior intellect. Zoogeria is gone, it CAN NOT BE REDEEMED. The coming months will be very interesting. I reserve my pity for Igbos who still believe in the ZOO.
Stfu. Why don't u go and start killing everyone except Biafrans in the "zoo" already, rather than ranting all over the thread. I guess that would give u peace. Do u know what a war is?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2015
mohisi:
stop claming wht ur nt niger deltan will never make that comment becos no south south wnt 2 be with d igbos after all wht part the d south south play doing d biafra war
am igbo from delta state so are you telling me i should stay with you people that we have nothing in common than my people from south east?you are not niger delta you are yoruba you are one of those tribe that insult the hands that feed them we regret joining with traitors in one country

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by chrissoft(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
May God bless you @ Auntysusan.You have spoken the the latent truth.This is not the time of being economical with the truth because the way things re going i sense that history gonna repeat itself but this time it gonna be entirely different.One Nigeria by mere lips.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by ICEMAN(m): 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Any Hausa person discussing this matter is a fool. Anybody who calculates and wants to eat from another mans wealth is an idiot!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by SylarsMcQuins: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
Well I hardly understood everytyn here buh I think I know where your coming from and from what you sent you act like PDP(IGBOS) ruined Nigeria for 16yrs so Buhari is here to fix Nigeria that was destroyed by PDP(IGBOS)

mohisi:
no tribalist in wht am saying,Buhari is trying 2 fix this country damage by PDP 4 d passed 16yrs d igbo could't let him be,he appointed an igbo NNPC boss which is d best appointment made by Buhari d igbo still complain is nt enough and d funny thing u guys never like this 4 best known 2 u,u call him names,u never voted 4 him but he try 2 pls u guys by choicing his runing mate twice 4r d igbo ppl u still did vote 4 him,wht do u want 4r him am nt an housa man but I want a good leader becos that u wnt is a disgrace

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by truefact: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
solonazzy:

I am serving in Kwara state, n I can tell u on behalf of other Yoruba, dey can take Kwara for all we care....dat God forsaken land...no Yoruba land is as empty as Kwara....
Cowards are better than you lots....you an insult to cowards. ...then why do you still hold dear to one Nigeria? Why don't seek your oduastan, weaklings

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by gratiaeo(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
Junaid almajiri failed doctor should be reminded that there are six jeo-political zone in Nigeria and kachikwu happen to be from south south

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by RitzyPrince(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
shineeye:
niger delta is how many states that make up niger delta?and you are telling me what igbos contribute to this country is a joke there are igbos in niger delta talk for you own little tribe leave igbos alone
You Want A Country Of Your Own With This English Of Yours? grin Why Not Go Ahead And State One Fundamental Benefit You (Igbo's) Are To Nigerians?? For Your Info. The Niger Delta U term Small Have Achieved What You Igbo's Might Never/Will Never Achieve Till Eternity....this is just a clear case of the adage; those the god's wants to kill they first make mad I don't know who's brain washing You Igbo's to Fhink you People Can survive alone as a country.... what do the IGBO'S have

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by SomebodyLovesMe: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Tkester:

Mehn I tireooh. Honestly these things are becoming annoying. I was talking to a friend in Abuja the other day, and I told him if a second civil war should break out, Igbos should rather fight for their freedom or forever cease to exist. I do think that the way Nigeria is going break-up may be imminent.

Honestly the ethno-religious divide in Nigeria today is becoming too unbearable.

While I agree that this is a very sensitive issue, it must be said that Igbo people are constantly shooting themselves in the foot. They do not tell themselves the truth. You seem reasonable enough, but most other Igbos don't.

I watched in amazement in the months leading up to the last elections, how Igbos openly showed and boasted about their 'mass' lack of support for Buhari. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that made so much noise and made it clear that their decision at the polls would be based purely on tribe. How many Yorubas or Hausas did you hear boasting or making threats? Wisdom should tell you that since there is a chance that Buhari might win, you should not burn bridges. You would notice that Hausas never openly opposed GEJ, even though we all know where their loyalties lay.

Unfortunately, most (not all) Igbos are not politically sophisticated. Political sophistication means ensuring that you do not create permanent enemies for yourselves, by being tactful and strategic in your political moves and utterances. e.g. how can you go to another man's land and claim that it's no man's land? That is the height of political stupidity, as such comments simply attract negative reactions and negative attention. I can't think of any other tribe in Nigeria that would be so unwise as to say such things.

There is a quote that says: In politics, there are no permanent friends or enemies , but there are permanent interests. Unfortunately, Igbos have created permanent enemies for themselves through their lack of diplomacy, and that is why things are the way they are.

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Ijaya123: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
I honestly think issue with the SE is crying more than the bereaved. Since GEJ lost out in the election, they have been highly critical of PMB and they don't see any good in him.

Now they are shouting Biafra. I wonder where they have been in the last 6 years. Or is GEJ from the SÉ?

In addition, I will like the promoters of Biafra who have been sleeping throughout the tenure of GEJ, to show me in particular, what GEJ did for their cause.

The funny part is they now even try including SS in their Biafra postulation. The new NNPC GMD is from Ibo speaking part of Delta(SS) but the Biafra proponents have rejected him that he is not from the SE.

Sounds to me like a bunch of confused fellow.

PMB should ignore this distraction and continue his good work. Nigerians are solidly behind him. Even people of the SS where GEJ hails from have moved on and are now solidly behind this govt. is this not a case of crying more than the bereaved?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
Personally as a Nigerian, i will urge Buhari to draw the Igbos even more closer than any tribe in Nigeria.. For the sake of National Unity.. I'm Yoruba man.. If i were to be the President, the igbos will even be my priority for now.. I will listen to them, talk to them & heal what bitters them.. My humble submission!!
I disagrace with u this ppl has been pls euongh,twice in 2003 n2007 Buhari pik igbo has his ruling mate do they vote 4 him no,d best appoinment by Buhari so far is d NNPC boss n is an igbo man n they r nt still pls wht do they wnt,after all they started d biafra war

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Sheggy13(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2015
kettykin:

He doesn't owe biafrans and biafrans don't owe him anything including loyalty as simple as that.
Then Biafrans like this Ezeife and many on here should stop screaming marginalization when any appointment by Buhari is made if u know u don't know him your loyalty and he doesn't owe anything in return too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
You Want A Country Of Your Own With This English Of Yours? grin Why Not Go Ahead And State One Fundamental Benefit You (Igbo's) Are To Nigerians?? For Your Info. The Niger Delta U term Small Have Achieved What You Igbo's Might Never/Will Never Achieve Till Eternity....this is just a clear case of the adage; those the god's wants to kill they first make mad I don't know who's brain washing You Igbo's to Fhink you People Can survive alone as a country.... what do the IGBO'S have
as i said your tribe still get monthly allocation from resources that come from my backyard parasites angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
DecemberIV:

These don't look like British soldiers.

So these were Nigerian "made" weapons abi?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Classicman47(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2015
DecemberIV:
Even though Junaid was somewhat brash, all he spoke is the truth.

It is important Ibos are constantly reminded the that they have been undermining our nationhood since independence, and will only be taken seriously once they shun their empty arrogance, irritating self-centeredness, and baseless sense of entitlement in the interest of unity, and fully join hands in our national development.

While regions that produce the bulk of crude oil and agriculture which are the mainstay of our economy unite and stay calm, those that migrate and trade, earning a living from their hosts keep fostering hatred, division and enmity. What other results do they expect?

Nigeria owes Ibos nothing.

The Igbos are NOT your problem, Mr.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
mohisi:
I disagrace with u this ppl has been pls euongh,twice in 2003 n2007 Buhari pik igbo has his ruling mate do they vote 4 him no,d best appoinment by Buhari so far is d NNPC boss n is an igbo man n they r nt still pls wht do they wnt,after all they started d biafra war
NNPC boss is from my town in delta state now he is igbo you talk with the both side of your mouth why is yoruba people talk out of point most times?just from the other post you said niger delta will not join igbos just because of oil money you talk out of sense

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Banter1(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
AuntySusan:
Did he just say Igbos can try secession again if they want? What sort of leaders do we have in this country?
I'm not Igbo but statements like this are better off not made. There's a lot of tension in this country right now and it would've bn better if he didn't reply at all than this

I've said it before that if I were a leader, If rather consult my worst critics on certain issues than surround myself with those that always sing my praise no matter what I do. Buhari has made some moves that are clearly wrong by all standards but these sycophants don't seem to see any.

And history will keep repeating itself.smh
Same sycophants that ruined Jonathan's government have defected to APC today

I've tried to stay away from commenting on politics section but I don't think it's right not to lend my small voice to very sensitive issues

If you love this administration, just tell Buhari the truth even when it hurts. If we don't, then you've collectively set him up to fail.

he's right. You people should try it and see. what do you think you people are? If you people are not happy with the latest happening in our country nigeria, please y'all should get on the sidewalk.

If you're not one of them, then you must be related to them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Ijaya123:
I honestly think issue with the SE is crying more than the bereaved. Since GEJ lost out in the election, they have been highly critical of PMB and they don't see any good in him.

Now they are shouting Biafra. I wonder where they have been in the last 6 years. Or is GEJ from the SÉ?

The funny part is they now even try including SS in their Biafra postulation. The new NNPC GMD is from Ibo speaking part of Delta(SS) but the Biafra proponents have rejected him that he is not from the SE.

Sounds to me like a bunch of confused fellow.

PMB should ignore this distraction and continue his good work. Nigerians are solidly behind him. Even people of the SS where GEJ hails from have moved on and are now solidly behind this govt. is this not a case of crying more than the bereaved?
this biafra animals go out of the south ease 2 other rigion n see hw they being faviour bt my question is r the south south igbos d igbos r d real parisite
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Mcowubaba: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2015
Stolen:
Speaking from both sides of your mouth again.

Buhari dont owe igbos but if igbo leave no more Nigeria.

Retarrd! We will leave and there definately will be no more Nigeria sooner than u think.
Though I don't support Biafra..
Unfortunately, I have to agree with U..once Igbos secede, many other Ethnic groups will started reviewing their Stay in Nigeria sad...that Juniad of a Man is a hoodlum, hw will a man of his calibre be making such hasty nd stupid statements...
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by mohisi: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
shineeye:
NNPC boss is from my town in delta state now he is igbo you talk with the both side of your mouth why is yoruba people talk out of point most times?just from the other post you said niger delta will not join igbos just because of oil money you talk out of sense
so wht do u wnt biafra no wht
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by RitzyPrince(m): 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
shineeye:
as i said your tribe still get monthly allocation from resources that come from my backyard angry
Your IQ Ain't Up To The Standard Of Me Wasting My Time Arguing With You... BYE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by IBROHIM: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Madam, bother not, the zoo is going down. We Biafrans thank Chukwu Abiama for extremists like Buhari and Junaid Moh'd. It helps our cause a lot. Extremism shall meet extremism. The one with animal intellect will bow to the one with Superior intellect. Zoogeria is gone, it CAN NOT BE REDEEMED. The coming months will be very interesting. I reserve my pity for Igbos who still believe in the ZOO.
Okay o! Now wonder you guys brought a Zoologist to mess up what remained of Nigeria! I now believe Jonathief was not clueless afterall. He was only playing out a script !!!! God pass una!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2015
solonazzy:

I am serving in Kwara state, n I can tell u on behalf of other Yoruba, dey can take Kwara for all we care....dat God forsaken land...no Yoruba land is as empty as Kwara....
And you happen to be a Corper?? The most senseless one i have met in the last 30yrs..
More Importantly, don't you ever claim to speak for me too cos i'm also a Yoruba Man..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Classicman47(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2015
NAIJASOM:
Today they threaten you to leave then tomorrow they threaten you not to leave. Nigeria is clearly not a real country.

I say okay i will stay and become Nigerian, then you get angry when i as a citizen buy nigerian land, and succeed in business. You tell me to go back to my land.

Then I say OK, I will go back to my land and form my own country where I can be respected as a citizen and human being. Then you get angry at me and call me a traitor and promise me genocide if I go.

What do you people want?

CLEARLY THEIR PROBLEMS RUN MUCH DEEPER!!!
CONFUSED BUNCH...THEY BELIEVE THE IGBOS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR BACKWARDNESS AND LAZINESS.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:41am On Aug 16, 2015
RitzyPrince:
Your IQ Ain't Up To The Standard Of Me Wasting My Time Arguing With You... BYE
You no nothing about IQ if you ask what igbos contribute to this country it tells your IQ is below 30

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by solonazzy: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
truefact:

Cowards are better than you lots....you an insult to cowards. ...then why do you still hold dear to one Nigeria? Why don't seek your oduastan, weaklings
do u feel we wuld stutter if we go on our own?...., no offence...we hav natural resources in abundance, plus d brains....we just dnt wanna b selfish n uphold d 1 Nigeria we have.......unlike some selfish ppl
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by Classicman47(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
OrangeDream:
And you happen to be a Corper?? The most senseless one i have met in the last 30yrs..
More Importantly, don't you ever claim to speak for me too cos i'm also a Yoruba Man..

And u believe u are sensible
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by shineeye: 8:42am On Aug 16, 2015
mohisi:
so wht do u wnt biafra no wht
explain better you not making sense
Re: Buhari Owes Igbos Nothing, Junaid Tells Ezeife by copiescopy(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2015
How I wish the ND will read deep meaning to this kind of statements and also know this northerners have no regard for them in this sham called nigeria.

They are planing to heavily ridicule goodluck very soon .the only person the SS has prodived as president to damage his reputation. They did so with Alams,Ibori and now GEJ. Again we refuse to learn this old trick as we keep dividing ourselves based on personal sentiments. They are more bad eggs among the yoruba folks and hausa put together.
I

This guys be counting on the bold differences and artificial division they created between the ND and SE as their winning strategy. How I wish the SS will learn to get together and plot to form a common front line with the SE and conquer this raging monster from the NORTH.. Biafra to me should be the rallying point btw SS nd SE.

Just hearing the coming together of ND and SE alone will be a nightmare to Buhari and the rest . they dont want to hear that happen.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / Checkout A Village Court In Uyo In 1949 Where Colonial Officers Preside(pic) / Hoodlums Attack Governor Oyetola's Convoy In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.