Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary (1036 Views)

Donald Trump Backtracks On Campaign Promises / Donald Trump: "I Regret Things I Have Said That Caused Pain" / Buhari Replies Trump - "I Will Repatriate Every Single American In Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by nyol: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2015
Donald Trump, yesterday reiterated that he may spend $1 billion on his presidential campaign if necessary. Donald Trump who is seeking for the number one position in America is ready to put in his own share of cash. This he said because he doesn't want to be controlled as "puppet" taking out on erstwhile Florida's governor Jeb Bush's $100 million dollars fund.

However. Donald Trump claims to worth $10 billion personally and also claim to make $400 million yearly. Donald Trump's campaign mantra has been to make "America great" and he's not stopping at anything to achieve that. Evidently he is capable of running the campaign personally with his financial portfolio. He has on record donated to several candidates in the past which includes the front runner of Democrats - Hillary Clinton.

However he still have hurdles to scale before he clinches the seat of power in America. Although currently leading by 22% with the close runner up 14%, he needs to clinch the ticket of the Republican Party. However Mr Trump has reiterated that he'll always keep door open perhaps he's not treated fairly enough. In America there is room for independent candidature.

However with his stern position on migrants especially Mexican migrants; creation of jobs by bringing back manufacturing companies to America, love for women and children. Will he be able to make it to the top? Will he be favorable turning down lobbyist request like he turned down $5 million? Will he be able to stand criticism shots fired at him? It will soon be determined by the populace.
http://ghemedia.com/donald-trump-i-may-spend-1billion-on-campaign-if-necessary/
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by dejavski(m): 6:13am On Aug 16, 2015
R u fvcking kidding me undecided
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by dyadeleye(m): 6:16am On Aug 16, 2015
This man is a fuqin* racist.....he can never become president.......he is a joke...
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by nyol: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2015
dejavski:
R u fvcking kidding me undecided
Just a tithe of his worth grin grin
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by dejavski(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2015
nyol:

Just a tithe of his worth grin grin

In other words election campaign requires a huge amount of money right?
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by Cutehector(m): 6:27am On Aug 16, 2015
God will neva make him president
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by nyol: 6:31am On Aug 16, 2015
dejavski:

In other words election campaign requires a huge amount of money right?
Donald has money to throw around and not the requirement of American Politics. However please note that Obama spent $730 million cheesy
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by nyol: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
God will neva make him president
Is that prayer or wish
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by dejavski(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2015
nyol:

Donald has money to throw around and not the requirement of American Politics. However please note that Obama spent $730 million cheesy

That's close to a billion here shocked... So why r ppl in this part of the world masturbating about election funds since it requires huge financial investment
Re: Donald Trump: I May Spend $1billion On Campaign If Necessary by nyol: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2015
dejavski:

That's close to a billion here shocked... So why r ppl in this part of the world masturbating about election funds since it requires huge financial investment
Well you know how those baseball caps and vests go down grin even to the placards. So you actually spend money for supporters to show their support for you...... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Flaws Of The Putinversteher’s Russian Hermeneutics / LMAO!! See How It Is Done By The Strongest Military In The World. / Dis-integration Noose Thightens On The EU, As France Goes Brexit Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.