Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (47949 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ojemglo(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2015
grin cheesy grin
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by pedel: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Mufasa27(m): 7:42am On Aug 16, 2015
I wish you GOODLUCK in your endeavors sir !

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Rilwayne001: 7:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Writing a book that will further put him in soup. sad

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by 1miccza: 7:45am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:
Jona, history still remembers as the man that ran the most corrupt administration so far..

Says who?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by funlord(m): 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
grin

The useless drunk goat should go and write a book on "corruption and incompetence" in government! He would win a nobel Peace prize for literary excellence in that! The otueke fisherman can _fuck off into oblivion no one cares about his life after death by ballots!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Utchman1: 7:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Who will read Jonathan's book? Complete waist of time and resources. We all know: Nigeria was too big for you. You should have just said so and saved yourself and the nation this heart ache.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nicepoker(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2015
experimentist:
na fishing and ogogoro selling sure pass for the clueless guy na
as if u are better than him
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by teejaykkr(m): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2015
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by 1miccza: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

It's good to have fantasies especially that which deceptively makes one happy.
Jona is lax, embezzlement is an understatement, he looted the country directly nd indirectly. He caused ethno religious disharmony in the country coz of his selfish political interest. Now CAN holds no water in the face of any sane man...

And i ask again where's your proof don't even think of presenting any rubbish newspaper links cos as far as i'm concerned in Nigeria if it's not from the horse's mouth it's bullshit... As for CAN they would hold no water because our president is a muslim Period!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by hinduskoso: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2015
,,,the book don finish here now,,notin to write again,,so long a note!,,,GEJ,,till 2023

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Proffdada: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
let him dub from this book so it'll be a best seller since dubbing has been his talent

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Abudu2000(m): 7:56am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by GudluckIBB(m): 7:57am On Aug 16, 2015
shigoslim:
Sometimes silence is the best answer for a fool. The ex-president has kept mute not responding to all Sort of allegations despite the fact there are none concrete evidence to back it up.
A house built on foundation of lies and propaganda may only taste the soil but will eventually wash away by rain. Even though they have been contesting for good 20 years yet they have no ground policy that 'll back up the slogan (change) i all i see everywhere is the same policy they the ex-president lay down they are not established on.
I thought their slogan should be on that fuel subsidy scam which they chant but today subsidy is no more scam.
PT single federation account which majority of us kick against then, today is thesame policy everyone is shouting that is a welcome development, and many more.
Up til today am still waiting to see the knew slogan (change) which atmosphere all our social media, oh i guess PDP has also hackjak the change. Since may 29 no concrete policy to pioneer the nation, all i see everywhere a Ruling party still campaign against her party.

He is quiet,yet he is running around begging Abdusalami,Kukah and co to plead on his behalf.

He is quiet, yet he is sneaking around Aso Rock in the dead of the night begging PMB to soft pedal on charges against him.

You people are always blind to reality.
Anyway, you are a wailer and you will wail till 2023. Don't forget Olisa Metuh has said that its cold been in opposition. Na that cold go kill una!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by socialmediaman: 7:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Tallesty1:
In your biased opinion bah?

Maybe you were young when OBJ was the president of this country or maybe you didn't read or hear the news then.

I know that Jonathan is corrupt, just like you and I but APC gave him bad names with lies and propaganda.

The good news however is that they have been caught in their own net and they are now playing opposition to their own government just to cover up lies but we are smarter now.

Never Again.

When the revelations start, I know you'll be nowhere to be found or maybe you'll forget all you boasted here and be shouting a new rhythm "persecution". All you guys are doing is just what someone would call "initial gragra"

No be so una boast befor the election?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by sluk(m): 7:58am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall rise again...

in your dream baa
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by shaddoww: 8:01am On Aug 16, 2015
95.88 hectares of land in Abuja? Dis guy learnt stealing from Obasanjo but he took it to another level entirely.. Never again shall we have such a man as president

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Ijaya123: 8:07am On Aug 16, 2015
GEJ, just like I've said many times, will be the most irrelevant former president of Nigeria.

I'm still waiting for the international award some said would be given to him, though.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by tucky200(m): 8:07am On Aug 16, 2015
Nelkoko:
Jona will remain d best presido we get...Buhari dey claim saint...how much lost durin him militari regime?
bros oya tell us how much ??
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Viktor1983(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Looking forward to his book...
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ige101(m): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2015
Some of US do not reason well in this country.Tell me,is the second statement not TRUE? Who is your Change agent running to now in order to recover stolen funds?

ThisisBuhari:

I hope he will capture the ff statements of his in his memoir:

1.stealing is not corruption

2. If 20b dollar is missing, even America will know because it is their currency.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by kelot(f): 8:14am On Aug 16, 2015
experimentist:
na fishing and ogogoro selling sure pass for the clueless guy na
Just like cattle rearing sure pass for the Dullardhino Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 8:16am On Aug 16, 2015
GudluckIBB:

He is quiet,yet he is running around begging Abdusalami,Kukah and co to plead on his behalf.

He is quiet, yet he is sneaking around Aso Rock in the dead of the night begging PMB to soft pedal on charges against him.

You people are always blind to reality.
Anyway, you are a wailer and you will wail till 2023. Don't forget Olisa Metuh has said that its cold been in opposition. Na that cold go kill una!
Do you have any evidence of these actions?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by erico2k2(m): 8:17am On Aug 16, 2015
shaddoww:
95.88 hectares of land in Abuja? Dis guy learnt stealing from Obasanjo but he took it to another level entirely.. Never again shall we have such a man as president
And U belive that craaapp
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by rusher14: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Ijaya123:
GEJ, just like I've said many times, will be the most irrelevant former president of Nigeria.

I'm still waiting for the international award some said would be given to him, though.

Nobel peace prize winner.
grin
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by rusher14: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2015
erico2k2:

And U belive that craaapp

It's not crap.
The issue of the farm has been widely reported, with the then presidency claiming they hadn't broken any law in its acquisition.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ThisisBuhari: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2015
ige101:
Some of US do not reason well in this country.Tell me,is the second statement not TRUE? Who is your Change agent running to now in order to recover stolen funds?

but mind u, GEJ was discrediting the story of the missing fund at the time, hence making the useless statement.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by jimmyjohn: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2015
How dose writing a book solve the problem he wasn't able to solve when he ws in office? We shouldn't be biased about who is better.let's focus on how to make our country great by making ourselves relevant. Remember writing a book is a personal achievement. But a good leadership is a collective achievement of the public.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by cucumba(m): 8:28am On Aug 16, 2015
You wouldn't see comments because some of these Apc wailers hardly read articles. So are so baised that all that they see is evil in everything. Any body that abuses GEJ most have been cursing his father at home. Thank God for naira land where most of your arrogant traits are seen

INGRATES

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ige101(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2015
Yes he was simply saying there is nowhere such amt will be deposited in the World without the Govt knowing,But as usual haters misinterpreted Him.Up till now the missing fund is stil not established to be missing.Lets wait for the new audit report

ThisisBuhari:
but mind u, GEJ was discrediting the story of the missing fund at the time, hence making the useless statement.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2015
PDP will regain power in 2019
Cutehector:
lol... I just made a belief statement and it is so coming to pass wether u like it or not... Nigeria is goin to hav another president from the pdp

Cc' barcanista

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by jimmyjohn: 8:34am On Aug 16, 2015
[quote author=cucumba post=37005790]You wouldn't see comments because some of these Apc wailers hardly read articles. So are so baised that all that they see is evil in everything. Any body that abuses GEJ most have been cursing his father at home. Thank God for naira land where most of your arrogant traits are seen

INGRATES[/if you claim reading articles, then you shouldn't be saying this]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State / Nnamdi Kanu In Jerusalem: So FG And Orji Uzor Kalu Didn't Lie / Two Aspirants For Senate President, Speaker Offered $1million Per Vote- APC Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.