Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust (47944 Views)

Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Asiwaju Saved Jonathan Life, Made Him President - Col Tony Nyiam Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by cikranco: 9:38am On Aug 16, 2015
Just discovered Traffic Brokers. One word. Incredible. Check it!
http:///oppmcdo
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Hope15: 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
Want to believe the other 4 presidents in his administration will join in co-authoring the book.....

.....I will like to read the Dame's part.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by alexvatt(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2015
Day169:

The desire, by the majority, for "Change" spearheaded by a man of integrity and strong resolve!
oh buhari is now a man of integrity? i thought u said buhari is a bokoharam. i though u said buhari will islamise nigeria?. u are funny
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
this incident reminds me abt d fall of d isrealites in babylon... Maybe God just wants pdp to clean up their excesses and build an incorruptible party... U can see dat notable pdp members r flyin to the apc... Let d bad eggs go away... And loyal members remain and restrategize d party"s portfolio.. U will see dat once d party has successfuly done this and brings forth a candidate without blemish or a corrupt past, nigerians won't mind votin in such person. And I wish when pdp regains power, any apc member who wants to cross carpet into pdp will be denied membership, especially d pdp members who crossed over to apc..

To me dats just treason.
Brilliant! This is an opportunity for PDP to be restructured and restrategise.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by alexvatt(m): 9:49am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
good... Nw suposin if the people cease to want change, and want prosperity, and someone like soludo or ben bruce or dangote emerges frm d pdp, dnt u think nigerians wil vote dem in? Am just sightn an example
nigerians wont vote soludo and ben bruce o. for dangote maybe.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2015
alexvatt:
nigerians wont vote soludo and ben bruce o. for dangote maybe.
ode, I said I was sightn an example.. Nigerian mentality sef!
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by jwils(m): 9:52am On Aug 16, 2015
heykims:

It's good to have fantasies especially that which deceptively makes one happy.
Jona is lax, embezzlement is an understatement, he looted the country directly nd indirectly. He caused ethno religious disharmony in the country coz of his selfish political interest. Now CAN holds no water in the face of any sane man...
JONA and selfish political interest? INCOMPARABLE....... try another way, you have the potential to say something reasonable undecided
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Hibiscuss(m): 9:54am On Aug 16, 2015
One thing am very sure of is that the book will be pirated and most people won't even read pass the first chapter. So our oga should save his breadth.

On the intended Goodluck foundation, I doubt if there will be genuine donors. Nigeria don't have time for men of past glories.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:

Brilliant! This is an opportunity for PDP to be restructured and restrategise.
barcanista I would like to join d peoples democratic party... Where do I go?
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ebuka440: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2015
May God bless you Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. I love you. This is my phone number just in case you appreciate 07062956006
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
barcanista I would like to join d peoples democratic party... Where do I go?
Go toi your ward's PDP secretariat (office) and youl be told what to do boss.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Aug 16, 2015
barcanista:
Go toi your ward's PDP secretariat (office) and youl be told what to do boss.
alright.. Thanks.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 16, 2015
christinie:
Good soul GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Enahi(f): 10:14am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Yes Ma! They cared so much 4 him that his own people voted him out en masse 4 his "excellent performances as president" and foreign nations refused 2 assist him in combating terrorism or with direct foreign investment due to his "brilliance"! You are obviously more of a dullard than pmb! See your reasoning!
his people didn't vote him out don't be a dunce, his people actually voted for him but just like what your party is known for, you all used propaganda,lies and pretense to claim votes. We know what you guys did, you can't deceive me if not for d fact that GEJ is a peace loving man you wouldn't have been alive today to type this junk. You are just a useless ingrate , anyway am not surprised you a aboki without a brain.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by experimentist: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2015
kelot:

Just like cattle rearing sure pass for the Dullardhino Buhari
grin e pain you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by experimentist: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
Nicepoker:
as if u are better than him
grin I think I am
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by fx45(m): 10:20am On Aug 16, 2015
dollyptosh:
No house abroad , no foreign bank account...politicians and lies sha.
I have every reason to believe him... As a sitting president, all his kids were schooling here in Nigeria and are still doing so. How do you explain that? St Buhari's children all attend choice and expensive schools abroad. How about that?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by funlord(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Enahi:
his people didn't vote him out don't be a dunce, his people actually voted for him but just like what your party is known for, you all used propaganda,lies and pretense to claim votes. We know what you guys did, you can't deceive me if not for d fact that GEJ is a peace loving man you wouldn't have been alive today to type this junk. You are just a useless ingrate , anyway am not surprised you an aboki without a brain.

As usual the ethnic bitterness and _stupidity of a former beneficiary of a local militants "pdp looted largesse" rises to the furore as a result of a change in fortune! Lolz! Look at this inconsequential prostitute from a cowardly nation that is well known for only engaging in cultism, drunkeness and prostitution talking of war and death! As if you have ever seen a bullet in your infinitesimal existence! Even my rifle costs more to look after than your families feeding allowance So tell me smally, exactly how much _semen do you have to swallow to become this _stupid? Any one that forces you baboons to think is either a yoruba, hausa or white man! No wonder your people live like somalians! Dunce like you! Will you GET LOST and swerve!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by rusher14: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2015
erico2k2:

Would you build a farm in ABJ or an estate??

Some would acquire land in whatever way makes it easiest.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Enahi(f): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

As usual the ethnic bitterness and _stupidity of a former beneficiary of a local militants "pdp looted largesse" rises to the furore as a result of a change in fortune! Lolz! Look at this inconsequential prostitute from a cowardly nation that is well known for only engaging in cultism, drunkeness and prostitution talking of war and death! As if you have ever seen a bullet in your infinitesimal existence! Even my rifle costs more to look after than your families feeding allowance So tell me smally, exactly how much _semen do you have to swallow to become this _stupid? Any one that forces you baboons to think is either a yoruba, hausa or white man! No wonder your people live like somalians! Dunce like you! Will you GET LOST and swerve!
Hold it right there you skunk, you must be crazy to think every woman is a prostitute or are you a product of one? FYI I don't belong to any political party but that doesn't mean I shouldn't air my views. You foolish son of a begger, I won't take you serious because you are from a region that is backward and allergic to development. S tupid stinking a boki , have you fed your cows this morning? I diot.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by alexvatt(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
Jona name naa "mr corruption"
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by funlord(m): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2015
grin
Enahi:
Hold it right there you know I stink like a skunk, i must be crazy to think every woman is a prostitute or even though I am a product of one? FYI I don't belong to any political but that doesn't mean I shouldn't air my views. My brothers are foolish sons of a begger, I only take you serious because you are from a region that is backward and allergic to development which I admire. I'm addicted to S tupid stinking a bokis , and I enjoy having to help feed their cows in the mornings? I'm an Idiot.

I agree totally with your synopsis of your frustration! There's a reason women have been unequal for so many years: women like you.! What an brain dead _moron! Your folks must be proud!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Enahi(f): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

I agree totally with your synopsis of your frustration! There's a reason women have been unequal for so many years: women like you.! What an brain dead _moron! Your folks must be proud!
grin oh lord I give up on your case, your case is critical. Please don't quote me again.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall rise again...
Yes Oo,dey shall RICE again gringringringrin
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 16, 2015
ThisisBuhari:

I hope he will capture the ff statements of his in his memoir:

1.stealing is not corruption

2. If 20b dollar is missing, even America will know because it is their currency.

Yes, only the central bank in america prints dollars in the world. If u pull 20 billion dollars , they will know, they will trace it n they will freeze such accounts where d money is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by TITOBIGZ(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2015
funlord:
grin

Mmmmmm,
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by ope2711(m): 11:00am On Aug 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Pdp shall never rise again...

grin
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2015
Boscojugunu:
I think Dis daily trust is pro JONATHAN

They tried hard to roll him in mud, but had nothing to say! The man was too good for Nigeria (drop your insults here -----> \_/) but they will only realise it in the fullness of time. My opinion.
Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2015
chuna1985:

Yes, only the central bank in america prints dollars in the world. If u pull 20 billion dollars , they will know, they will trace it n they will freeze such accounts where d money is.

I marvel when people parrot this $20bn thing. Even when Sanusi eventually brought the falsehood to $11bn, people still shout $ 20bn... Nigerians and selective amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Life After Aso Rock- Daily Trust by Cutehector(m): 11:09am On Aug 16, 2015
ope2711:

grin
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Bayero's Presidential Wedding (Pictures, Videos) / Disagreement In Niger Delta After Buhari Appoints Boroh As Amnesty Chairman / Video Of P'Square Singing At Peter Obi's Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.