Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs (63537 Views)

Autojosh Reported About The Dirty State Of Ojuelegba, Then See What Happened / Man Driving Benz Goes Unclad & Runs Mad For 30mins In Lekki / Zika Virus Infection Reported In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2015
Fvcking hypocrites,y'all now insulting bloggers when some of your comments on that thread did the final fatality ,typical humans don't won't accept responsibility for their actions ,itching ears is what the bible calls your types,gossipers. Reasons like this is why I'd never read one sentence in ppl like linda ikejis blogs. Rubbish. I blame the country we live,if character assassination was taken seriously,and many people have been sued and paid dearly for it,bloggers would realize the media is sensitive and would really investigate before posting the rubbish they hear in beer palours.

4 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Aminat508(f): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2015
Gaidenk:
Fvcking hypocrites,y'all now insulting bloggers when some of your comments on that thread did the final fatality ,typical humans don't won't accept responsibility for their actions ,itching ears is what the bible calls your types,gossipers. Reasons like this is why I'd never read one sentence in ppl like linda ikejis blogs. Rubbish. I blame the country we live,if character assassination was taken seriously,and many people have been sued and paid dearly for it,bloggers would realize the media is sensitive and would really investigate before posting the rubbish they hear in beer palours.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by sonnel: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
I knew she wasn't a runs girl because if u look closely u would notice her wearing a tight to protect herself but runs girls hardly wear tight to protect themselves from guyz seeing their panties.

D way people dey lair eh,dey even make devil dey fear.

3 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Titilayodeji13(m): 10:22am On Aug 16, 2015
axeman10:
I expect the management of this site (Seun et al) to dissociate itself from this false story, remove the thread or create a link to the thread dissociating itself entirely and apologising to the family of the deceased for the trauma and agony such sad rumour/lies would have caused in their moment of trials.

Note: These false stories spread like wildfire than corrected versions. This site is far bigger than it was 10 years ago, and its gone beyond just news, entertainment or politics, it is a way of life for some.. More than ever before, more controls and integrity checks are needed on posts making front page.

God will bless you like never before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by osimataylor(m): 10:23am On Aug 16, 2015
Any thing nigerians are involved,it does not take long they start showing their dubious character.
christinie:
RIP dear. Bloggers it is very bad of you people to lie against people just to make money. Bible calls is killing. Read the book of James. Wicked bloggers.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2015
DJMCOTTY:
I am not in anyway saying Jumie is a runs gal o, (infact she's not) but forget o, some smallie runs gals are doing tins o. They call them "osanle"(don't knw ow to interprete that) let's just say runnaways.... Later I go explain, I dey church. grin

Lol @ smallie runs girl

Well I'm waiting cheesy
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by hilaryCU(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2015
For those wondering what may have caused the poor girl that made her vomit blood, the medical term is called Hematemesis. You can research more about it.

It beats my imagination that at this age and time, when we have information at our fingertips, we still allow our minds to be debased over what we could have checked ourselves and find out more facts about it instead of some people jumping into conclusion.

A quick and proper medical help might have saved the poor young woman instead of snapping her and posting online and believing the so-called man of God. We, Africans have a long way to go in terms of how our mindset works.

RIP, Jummie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by theunusualmoon(m): 10:30am On Aug 16, 2015
It is not about bloggers but about you.How do you react to the rumours you hear in your neighbourhood? Do you question every information that comes in contact with your ears or do you believe evrything hook,line and sinker? The same way many people read this girl's story and believed it is the same way they hear rumours and gossips about their neighbours and believe it.on daily basis a lot of false information is peddled it is left for you to decide which to believe and which to disregard after adequate reasoning.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by CallPolice: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2015
Some news that I see here everyday are outright silly and nonsense.

babaearly:
Nairaland should have a separate team that verifies homepage topics, because posts that make homepage are deemed to be important right?
Or is it just the moderators feeling?

Someone can sue You guys for this.

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by skyface00(m): 10:32am On Aug 16, 2015
So sad, though I never believe the story, seeing d lady picture in a pool of blood, and matching her face with the dressing, even she wore a shot trouser under her skirt, dis just an innocent girl

RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Anything you see in the Nigerian gossip blogosphere is subject to proper verification.This is why I only run Health,Tech,ecommerce and Islamic blogs only.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by grandstar(m): 10:33am On Aug 16, 2015
she is from a middle class home as well.

What a pity. They should have conducted an autopsy. It would have helped us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by dannyfillz(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2015
One of the reasons why I hate this country....instead of helping this girl in dat critical situation,they prefer to take her pix and spread it on social media
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by SHOCK7(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Eeyah. These bloggers sha, hope they've deleted the thread on nairaland. ..

It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin
whatz so special about dis 'ur name,does it 've any meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by AdaMeme(f): 10:38am On Aug 16, 2015
hi guys im new here tho
whose lady F? introvert? op

lol i see those names everywhere on narialand just asking tho
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by MrTeCO(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
I have sent those bloggers pixs to BH to terminate dem.....nonsense[color=#770077][/color] grin

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by handbagss(f): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:

Are you jobless? whats lady f again? in a thread like this?
The "its LadyF again" thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by fragile96: 10:41am On Aug 16, 2015
I guessed she was poisoned, a poison dat kills slowly, dats y she's been fallin sick and treated for som time ( according to d family's story). May God purnish whoever did dat to her. May d person never knw peace in his/her entire life, until he confess wat he/she has done. AMEN.

God please grant d family d fortitude to bear d loss. angry sad
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by tonididdy(m): 10:49am On Aug 16, 2015
SEUN better fast and pray hard this family dosent invite you to the court for painting the family's name in badlight plus the unauthorized pics .

Just pray hard...cos I don't see this ending here. Maybe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:
Nairaland should have a separate team that verifies homepage topics, because posts that make homepage are deemed to be important right?

Aside from Cao,the other moderators are sleeping on their jobs,lazy bunch.i wonder if Seun beg them to moderate sef,there are many of us who will gladly take up this job and do it well.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by niggi4life(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2015
Dominiquez:
It is well with your soul Jamine as you continue resting in the Lord's bosom.

they said jummie(jumoke) not Jamine.... Haba!!!! U r not different from the bloggers
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by dyn1800: 10:57am On Aug 16, 2015
I never believe the innocent girl was a runs girl..... She looks too decent even from the alleged picture ..... May God Almighty repose her soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 16, 2015
babaearly:

Niaraland is driven by traffic and I think Seun ( at least the mods) is in the league with those hungry bloggers to get story that with drive traffic even if the story a fiction. Not too long ago, every thing from Lynda ikeji made front page. Guess she doesn't need it. now that she have overcome her challenges than.

1 Like

Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by kinibigdeal(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2015
Aminat508:
RIP....
undecided
Aminat508:
RIP....
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by mrpackager(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2015
R.I.p to the deceased shocked
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 16, 2015
niggi4life:
they said jummie(jumoke) not Jamine.... Haba!!!! U r not different from the bloggers

Oga am not yourba as you are, just bearr with me.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by oluwafreshkid(m): 11:07am On Aug 16, 2015
She's even a unilorite
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by godoluwa(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2015
hello mr seun osewa, kindly call your mods to order that its not every junk news that should hit fp. some of what we read on fp most times shows Nigerian as something else. Nairaland is more than what most of these mods take it for. I dislike reading some news that that are of no value & unverified news like the case of the lady in question. most bloggers post bullshiit on their blog just to drive traffic to their blog & its not good enough for us to be having their shiit news on our precious nairaland. thanks for your understanding
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by delishpot: 11:14am On Aug 16, 2015
hilaryCU:
For those wondering what may have caused the poor girl that made her vomit blood, the medical term is called Hematemesis. You can research more about it.

It beats my imagination that at this age and time, when we have information at our fingertips, we still allow our minds to be debased over what we could have checked ourselves and find out more facts about it instead of some people jumping into conclusion.

A quick and proper medical help might have saved the poor young woman instead of snapping her and posting online and believing the so-called man of God. We, Africans have a long way to go in terms of how our mindset works.

RIP, Jummie

In Naigeria they go to church first for any ailment before they think of doctor. Andvif tge pastor says its not clear eye they ignore tge doctor all together.
Re: Sad! Photos Of Jummie,Girl Falsely Reported To Be Vomiting Blood Because Of Runs by delishpot: 11:15am On Aug 16, 2015
tonididdy:
SEUN better fast and pray hard this family dosent invite you to the court for painting the family's name in badlight plus the unauthorized pics .

Just pray hard...cos I don't see this ending here. Maybe

Hiaaannnn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.