Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos (39510 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Photos Of Pete Edochie's Wife And His Granddaughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by olillywales(m): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-uQA4LGjBFpM/VdBB2lXVV4I/AAAAAAAGQAM/U5qTNSrqjf4/s1600/c.jpg[/img]
Rolari Segun, the beautiful only child of Yeni Kuti and late media personality and PR guru, Femi Segun, has had her white wedding to her beau, UK born author, Benedict Jacka, best known for his Alex Versus series. Her Mum shared the photos. More when you continue...
[img]http://3.bp..com/-AzKROYW6qyU/VdBB3AqqwLI/AAAAAAAGQAI/WxE_vVlNnno/s1600/a.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-nYi4X73AsSw/VdBB3rZY4YI/AAAAAAAGQAQ/I-2zga8TR2g/s1600/d.jpg[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gJbpOoHjl1M/VdBB4vPv_jI/AAAAAAAGQAc/e_OWbsflwjU/s1600/e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-fpTU2Bk4U7w/VdBB44PxsSI/AAAAAAAGQAo/4CvvdEsZtPk/s1600/b.jpg[/img]

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/08/photos-from-felas-granddaughter-white.html

3 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by christinie(f): 9:10am On Aug 16, 2015
Waoh! Is that not Yeni Kuti's daughter? So fantastic! Pretty bride. Cool oyibo groom but why are his eyes shut? Oga Seun and Linda over to you. Remember that Tontlet is gone forever. Hahahahaha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by INTROVERT(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2015
congrats

2 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by dejavski(m): 9:16am On Aug 16, 2015
How I wish baba 70 was still alive embarassed cry

9 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by nikkiking(m): 9:33am On Aug 16, 2015
Beautiful kiss.

Oyibo don the improve "Black is beautiful"

God bless ur union cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Demmocrats(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats to the couple and they should know that a successful marriage has to do with love, understanding, respect of one another and patience.

May the almighty bless with kids

Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Demmocrats(m): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2015
grin femi kuti little baby is about to leave him for good

Congrats to the couple
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by youngberry001(m): 9:41am On Aug 16, 2015
wish them happy marriage life wink
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by ibe9ja: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
I was at the wedding. It was splendid.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by veekid(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
good for her
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Goddygee(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats to her
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by seniorbros(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
The wedding gown sha. Happy wedded life.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by kelsidengkucio(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Da wedding gown no bad atall...Didn't see any white person in the picture... Suspecting racist.

4 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by worksmart(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fela was a great man!

Those who doubt that Buhari was secretly removed on the 9th of June 2015, by a coup ordered by the U.S. should remember this post when the coupist running the country with the collusion of the VP Osinbajo, Tinubu, Oyegun, Lai Mohammed and all other APC members who are currently giving televised media interviews; reveal their hand.

I say remember this post because the deception of Nigerians can only go on for so long soon Buhari's disappearance would need to be explain with one story or other.

We do not know what story they will use to cover up Buhari's overthrow, they will have to come up with one because two key dates are approaching that would expose Buhari's absence from the seat of power.

a) September 25th - UN General Assembly
b) October 1st - Independence day

Most likely, between now and September 25th the coupists would come up with a credible story why Buhari can not remain as president or they may simply extend the deception with a reason he could not attend those 2 events.

The first option would see US stooge Osinbajo sworn in as president in time for him to attend UN General Assembly as Head of State.

Most likely he would also immediately appoint ministers and making him appear a man of action and praised by our US commanded coupist controlled news and press media.

If the second option of explaining away his absence at UN General Assembly to extend the deception is chosen by US controlled coupists, then please start preparing for massive bloodbath as US is likely ready to use Boko haram as an excuse bomb Nigeria back to the stone ages in the process of breaking Nigeria up into several weaker nations as occurred in the old Yugoslavia.

Nigerians please make plans for bloodbath.

America could not allow Buhari to scatter their plan to balkanise Nigeria using their hired Boko haram thugs as justification.

Quote share and book mark this post, so that you can evidence to others when things turn out as I predicted.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by omonla555: 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
cool

Thank GOD Nairalander FTC guys and babes go Church today. Wetin we see o?
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Bsc(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice...may my day sound thunderous when my time is right.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Mogidi: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Fela's grand daughter marrying oyinbo, what an irony.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Evaromantik(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
I love the family because of sir Fela Cuti the king of Afro-beat......stay well the truthful man
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by joystickextendr: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congrats and HML smiley

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by godoluwa(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
Congratz 2 d couple

2 Likes

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by systemz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
ibe9ja:
I was at the wedding. It was splendid.
Na wia dem do am?
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by penisEnlargmnt: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
ok, mention me when it's time for her black wedding..

loobish
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by justi4jesu(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
kelsidengkucio:
Da wedding gown no bad atall...Didn't see any white person in the picture... Suspecting racist.

They were among the late comers. cheesy
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by helphelp: 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Coolies
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by omogidi234(m): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Yeni was not present or abi wetin? I can only see Femi and I think his son.
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by LaudGuy: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
And the legacy lives on. Congrats to the newly weds.

Booty Bounce Party Mix Drops finally. Easy Download link below. Click & enjoy. Thanks!

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f2d8bd1e
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Viktor1983(m): 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice
Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
She is buriful...But e for make sense if to say dem come do the wedding reception for Fela Shrine.

1 Like

Re: Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos by chineloSA(f): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nice pics.

Doesn't the groom have family? smiley smiley Where is his family on any of the photos?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections / JJC Skillz Prays For Funke Akindele, His Wife, After Prophesy / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi To Wed Femi Ajayi (Wedding Invitation Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.