Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home (47520 Views)

Masters Or Stay On Job? / NNPC Set To Sack 1,100 Staff / NNPC Retires 1000 Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Raymonbell(m): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
My type of action

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by ladyF(f): 1:16pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chai. But why treat them like primary school pupils. They just need access control where staff will clock in with their id cards, erring staff can then be sanctioned. This isn't the way forward.

Hehehe It's [size=20pt]LadyF [/size] again grin grin grin

58 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by natas22: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked now lateness and corruption is now a serious crime initially it was a way of life grin

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by natas22: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2015
grin this people wants to abolish African time hehe SAI BUHARI hehe nnpc will soon have mini guard room for defaulters

45 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by shobroy10(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
God will not allow them to resume on time oooooooooo we are many that are looking for job

350 Likes 29 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by midolian(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mehn! grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by mogentle(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
Better

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by agarawu23(m): 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is a change of Govt and things must surely change.

the ere of Gej whereby workers branch joint house to take two bottles of "kaikai" before resuming work by 10:30 am is over grin

IF bankers can be in their office as early as 6am, what stops you guys that are working in NNPC(our major bread winner) from resuming 4am? After all that's where majority of looting take place.

Thank God say jobless youth plenty for Nigeria, abeg sack the late comers and employ new ones.

146 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by natas22: 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sounded like my secondary days in military school come to school late and you wish you never did.

My sai buhari disciplinarian since the beginning of time grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by olatade(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
discipline the watch word.everything is falling into place,slow and steady wins the race

Sai baba

31 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by redsconsult(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
to adapt to change is difficult ooo..how all those ogas that used to resume by big clock hr go cope..

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by agarawu23(m): 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. But why treat them like primary school pupils. They just need access control where staff will clock in with their id cards, erring staff can then be sanctioned. This isn't the way forward.
olodo

80 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by idolda: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
Change! Buhariphobia!

4 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
This is what they call iron hand , good move and right decision.

I hope all other government ministries and parastatals could take similar actions .

But my fear is that they may not be able to sustatain it for 3 months...

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Mynd44: 1:22pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
I can always give my friend my ID card to clock for me. This memo tells then to be at their desks meaning they are not asking you to get to work but at at your designated post and start working

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by bigtt76(f): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
Funny though but where was the HR Department all this while that they're just taking note? The HR Department staff should be cleared out with immediate effect grin they're now trying to save their hides from impending brushing I guess

Raymonbell:
My type or action

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Kzinne: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
shobroy10:
God will not allow them to resume on time oooooooooo we are many that are looking for job
u are a big puunkas. how can thr economy grow when millions are queuing over one job? instead of young that the nation becomes industrialised so that rather than young people queue over jobs, companies would queue and beg young people to work for them

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Raymonbell(m): 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2015
shobroy10:

Haha bros shey na fyt

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Raymonbell(m): 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
bigtt76:
Funny though but where was the HR Department all this while that they're just taking note? The HR Department staff should be cleared out with immediate effect grin they're now trying to save their hides from impending brushing I guess

I guess so.
The circular is a clear message that the HR department is back on line.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Cutehector(m): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
The people who should be forced to come to work early are those in d civil service, the local govt staff and those workin in secretariats!

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by ladyF(f): 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Mynd44:

I can always give my friend my ID card to clock for me. This memo tells then to be at their desks meaning they are not asking you to get to work but at at your designated post and start working

Lol most offices have cameras at their entrances to check this point u raised. Thumb printing will solve the issue of latecoming. Except u will cut ur finger and give someone to thumb print for u tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by shaddoww: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2015
ladyF:
That would have easy if we collect wages in Nigeria n not salaries
Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by kokoA(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2015
shobroy10:
lwkmd. You know say na people papa go lose job so grin

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by senier007(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2015
Change is everywhere irrespective of where you live whether in the sea or land. God bless our new leader
Slow and steady

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Imortal001: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Na so!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by shobroy10(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
Kzinne:
u are a big puunkas. how can thr economy grow when millions are queuing over one job? instead of young that the nation becomes industrialised so that rather than young people queue over jobs, companies would queue and beg young people to work for them
seriously i hate negligence of duty the thing is everybody is praying for a better nigeria where job are more than the population but the thing is this kind of attitude is not acceptable
Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by shobroy10(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
kokoA:
lwkmd. You know say na people papa go lose job so grin
make them no sey no more african time we are trying to initiate new nigeria

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Bringing back the WAI of the 1980's one of whose cardinal points was punctuality to work, I love this. If you've ever experienced how lateness by members of staff of any LGA headquarters adversely affects, you'll appreciate this move.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Raymonbell(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Bringing back the WAI of the 1980's one of whose cardinal points was punctuality to work, I love this. If you've ever experienced how lateness by members of staff of any LGA headquarters adversely affects, you'll appreciate this move.

This's 21st century, moreover, that measure is only executable in a military gov't. I still believe if we allow technocrats to handle the affair of government cooperation we can achieve desired level of discipline.

1 Like

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by free2ryhme: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
see as HR dey bark at Matured Children
Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by skyface00(m): 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
By force by fire we must get it right in Nigeria, if u can't cope in doing d right things, u can always relocate....... wherever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Staff: Resume Before 8am Or Stay At Home by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Nigeria is moving PMB is working NNPC is ...,

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba-Aji Mamman Refunds N11 Million Unearned Father's Salaries To Yobe State / HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / Nigerian Breweries Salary Structure: Salary Of Nigeria Breweries PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.