Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale (73463 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Anita Oyakhilome Gets Divorce Certificate / Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Kayelyon: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
coolscott:

itoese

Of course.
Although I believe pastor Chris is to blame because he is the man in the relationship, it is clear when pastors' wives do this all they are demanding is "love" as a wife should have it.
All she is crying out is "Love me!"
And that is a natural cry because that is how women were wired and that is why God commanded men to "Love your wives".

Pastor Chris played the "I will show you who is the boss in this relationship" card till the end.

When God comes to his garden in the end, God will ask the parties involved. But I believe just like He asked Adam, He will first ask pastor Chris "What happened here" because He knows who the head is, who He has put in charge and therefore, where the buck stops.

thank you for that wise comment.
Its funny hw in africa when men oppress their wives, it is treated as notin and even Christians are being led to bliv this nonsense. If you are nt ready to be faithful and accountable, then dnt marry a godly woman! Since this divorce the moG has used mainly oppression to force this woman back and he has the full support of nigerians.
And you wonder why african leaders do rubbish and easily get away wit it. WE ARE GULLIBLE.
After 15 years of painful endurance, God will judge.
Seperation is permitted in scriptures. Our Lord Jesus and the apostle Paul gave conditions for divorce. Go and study scriptures.
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANOTHER PERSONS LIFE MISERABLE!

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2015
Kayelyon:

This is the first time this woman is speaking about this issue publicly. So that nonsense of She first said this, then said that is an expression of how gullible and unreasonable some pple are. The truth came out thru details gotten from her divorce papers and asking questions to close family sources. But She was silent. While her husband kept reducing her publicly to save his image. SHE HAS BEEN QUIET. Even now She's talking, She's not even going into details. lolz! which kind of woman does that? some persons dont just like admitting the truth. Anita handled this matter with great respect for the man of God even though She was completely humiliated publicly by him after 15 years of an emotionally abusive marriage. Any reasonable fellow will salute her courage. YOU DONT KNOW THIS WOMAN, SO SHUT UP!

Apparently you seem to be missing my point.

Please who do we blame for her flowing with the tide?

Was it not their decision that she takes charge of the UK branch?

Was it not obvious that what she is complaining about have always been there for years?

Did anyone stop her from coming to Nigeria from time to time to be with her hubby and all she is complaining about now was actually tolerated by her for too long and please whose fault is that?

See you know no jack and i advice you to go read the story very well.

For your information, this may sound weird to you but i have observed the personalities of some ladies who were born within some period and i know 5 ladies who exhibited same behavior. YES they are Pisces women and before you start ranting about how zodiac is condemned in the bible please go read again, astrology,star gazing or fortune telling is not the same as zodiac characteristics.

Pisces women are very mysterious people and they are so complicated because they have a funny way of flowing with "things" they latter complain of.

I repeat, i know 5 ladies who just decide to leave their hubby complaining of stuffs that they claimed they tolerated for so long and then you begin to wonder why they tolerated that long? In-fact they can break up their marriage over issues that can easily be resolved.

They are very very ideal as a woman but that crazy nature is their problem as they tend to complicate their relationships with their own hands and they become so melodramatic that you begin to wonder. Let me stop here.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Kayelyon: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Apparently you seem to be missing my point.

Please who do we blame for her flowing with the tide?

Was it not their decision that she takes charge of the UK branch?

Was it not obvious that what she is complaining about have always been there for years?

Did anyone stop her from coming to Nigeria from time to time to be with her hubby and all she is complaining about now was actually tolerated by her for too long and please whose fault is that?

See you know no jack and i advice you to go read the story very well.

For your information, this may sound weird to you but i have observed the personalities of some ladies who were born within some period and i know 5 ladies who exhibited same behavior. YES they are Pisces women and before you start ranting about how zodiac is condemned in the bible please go read again, astrology,star gazing or fortune telling is not the same as zodiac characteristics.

Pisces women are very mysterious people and they are so complicated because they have a funny way of flowing with "things" they latter complain of.

I repeat, i know 5 ladies who just decide to leave their hubby complaining of stuffs that they claimed they tolerated for so long and then you begin to wonder why they tolerated that long? In-fact they can break up their marriage over issues that can easily be resolved.

They are very very ideal as a woman but that crazy nature is their problem as they tend to complicate their relationships with their own hands and they become so melodramatic that you begin to wonder. Let me stop here.

the 3 wisemen that brought gifts to Jesus were astrologers and thats why they read the stars. I have no problem with that.
Yes, women hav various temperaments.
But anyone who is close to this family or has been in blw for many years will understand that this woman was subjected to emotional frustration.
She tried severally to get elders to intervene including Pst Chris' father(who has passed on).
She was stopped from coming back home.
SHE WAS PRACTICALLY MADE A STRANGER IN HER OWN HOME. THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW THIS CLEARLY.
All She wanted & cried out for years was a chance to be his wife and nt just a senior pastor.
The union died a longed time ago. Her husband obviously doesnt love her but needed her to maintain a good public image.
SINCE IT HAS DAWNED ON HER THAT SHE REALLY IS NT WANTED, LET HER BE FREE BIKO & live the rest of her life wit family and friends who care.
Listen! There are pple who are quiet. Yet know wats rili goin on

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Toks2008(m): 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
Kayelyon:

the 3 wisemen that brought gifts to Jesus were astrologers and thats why they read the stars. I have no problem with that.
Yes, women hav various temperaments.
But anyone who is close to this family or has been in blw for many years will understand that this woman was subjected to emotional frustration.
She tried severally to get elders to intervene including Pst Chris' father(who has passed on).
She was stopped from coming back home.
SHE WAS PRACTICALLY MADE A STRANGER IN HER OWN HOME. THOSE WHO KNOW, KNOW THIS CLEARLY.
All She wanted & cried out for years was a chance to be his wife and nt just a senior pastor.
The union died a longed time ago. Her husband obviously doesnt love her but needed her to maintain a good public image.
SINCE IT HAS DAWNED ON HER THAT SHE REALLY IS NT WANTED, LET HER BE FREE BIKO & live the rest of her life wit family and friends who care.
Listen! There are pple who are quiet. Yet know wats rili goin on

Sorry zodiac is far from star gazing but its simply about understanding the nature of pple in relation to their birth period.

I know thesse stories and i still maintain she acted unreasonably.

my opinion
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Kayelyon: 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Sorry zodiac is far from star gazing but its simply about understanding the nature of pple in relation to their birth period.

I know thesse stories and i still maintain she acted unreasonably.

my opinion

ok Sir. I've heard you.
i maintain that her decision is reasonable enuf.
That was no marriage anyways.
The moG has proven that neither needs or value this woman.
As for the church, Christ Embassy is moving on. From glory to glory.
Anita Ebhodaghe is waxing stronger as well. Jesus will take care of his daughter. Restore peace and joy to her again.
Marriage is nt by force.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by deborah777(f): 1:48am On Oct 12, 2015
totorimi:

I will respond to your post only just to clarify things. First I newer said men can abuse their wives or treat them as they like. All I'm saying is that the way women are created you can see that they were made just for one special purpose which nobody and I repeat nobody can take that away from them. That is the ability to give birth to children. For that alone men ought to respect them and cherish them, but when they begin to venture into things they weren't meant to do or by equating themselves to men that is where problems start.Women should do what pertains to women and let men do what pertains to men.

Thanx for replying to my comment. However i do not understand in what century you are living in. According you it seems that females are only for giving birth to children and being house slaves to their husbands.... Sorry it is 21st century when females are right to work, to vote, to claim their rights to treated rightly and stand up for theirs rights when they are treated wrongly and make career and build up their lives without men if needed. And it is not in europe only but also in africa. And in Christ according to the Bible there is no female or male.
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by vooks: 3:39am On Oct 12, 2015
deborah777:

Thanx for replying to my comment. However i do not understand in what century you are living in. According you it seems that females are only for giving birth to children and being house slaves to their husbands.... Sorry it is 21st century when females are right to work, to vote, to claim their rights to treated rightly and stand up for theirs rights when they are treated wrongly and make career and build up their lives without men if needed. And it is not in europe only but also in africa. And in Christ according to the Bible there is no female or male.
Anita did more than give birth, she ran the London branch. It is quite ret@rded claiming you are the MoG, that you wer called and not her when you fall out yet you trusted an uncalled woman with a significant arm of your ministry
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by vooks: 3:44am On Oct 12, 2015
totorimi:
Except if pastor Chris is not a Naija man, the best thing is to quickly marry a fine young girl in his church and forget this one. What type of abuse is she talking about that she cannot resolve iwith the husband . She's a big time loser and that's what she'll always be, she can't pull down a successful man.

when you are married to a big time pastor like this you ought to know some things in the family must give way. the pastors had provided everything money can buy for you even in faraway UK. You got fame, power and respect even like a presidents wife yet greed and unexplained jealousy took hold of her. As a virtuous woman which she ought to be she should have been able to deal with any situation.
Who told you she married Chris for money,power,fame...?
What make you imagine that this is what makes women happy?

Look at Hilary Clinton in the height of international shame how she dealt with the Monika Lewinsky saga, that's how real wives act in times of issues and not behaving like those who never known Christ before. I clearly shows that she was never the real person writing call those articles on Rhapsody.

This Anita must be an agent trying to pulldown a big ministry. She had planned this evil plot long ago thinking it will make her popular to start her own ministry to teach women how to leave their marriages.

Pastor Chris should collect his children from her and remarry asap no second chance to allow her back. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
And how should men behave if their women erred? Do they go about abusing their wives and justifying themselves?
Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Kayelyon: 10:45am On Oct 12, 2015
vooks:

Anita did more than give birth, she ran the London branch. It is quite ret@rded claiming you are the MoG, that you wer called and not her when you fall out yet you trusted an uncalled woman with a significant arm of your ministry
that is so true.
The most annoying part of this situation is the IGNORANCE of people.
Hence a lot of senseless comments.
Members of this family & old members of blw are quiet & praying that the moG will put his home together again.
This woman was nt just a wife.
The moG married a powerful woman who is simply tired of PRETENDING & SUFFERING in a bid to save her image.
She co authored rhapsody of realities for years, served as the REGIONAL PASTOR of Christ Embassy UK/EUROPE, was the ministry's director of International Office & a spiritual mother to many.
Her father was one of the FIRST MAJOR FINANCIAL PARTNERS the ministry had when it began.
Her family money build the very foundations of Christ Embassy as you know it today.
Somebody has been emotionally crushed to the extent of walking away & pple are here talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Anita Oyakhilome Opens Up After Divorce Tale by Winning123: 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
harbeedaymee:

Aren't you silly? So she should die in the marriage just because she wants to obey doctrine. Your foolishness knows no bounds angry angry angry angry

Just read your rubbish comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Pastor Bathes Female Church Members In Basin During Crossover Service In Ghana / To Those With Spiritual Husbands/wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.