Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters (23654 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Innocent Azubike Umezulike For False Declaration Of Assets (Photos / Forgery: Fireworks Begin As FG Arraigns Saraki, Ekweremadu / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters by j1mmy: 10:18am On Aug 17, 2015
tefund:
very soon they will have their country so that they can produce as much alomo and fake products as they want

they don't have a country now but they are exporting drugs, 419 and fake goods all over the world and as far as Mongolia and Kazakhstan.

what makes you think toxic waste, human body parts, drugs and dangerous goods will not cross their border everyday into Nigeria?

I beg go do some research on IGBOs. Most sick Nigerians were killed by IGBOs. IGBOs are responsible for the Nigerian 49 years life expectancy.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters by nwadiuko1(m): 10:23am On Aug 17, 2015
j1mmy:

One of the few

There are 2000 dead igbos killed in Indonesia already and several thousands in Asian prisons awaiting firing squad - from Thailand to Laos.
Customs in Asia, middle East, South America are being trained to identify IGBOs from the rest of Nigerian passengers and you are saying" a few"

Simply arresting an IGBO person on the streets of Asia, Middle East, South America and around the world will reveal drugs or 419 kits.

Pal, please go do some research on how IGBO people make their money from 1960s and you will find that the majority are criminals.

If not drugs, it is toxic waste, contraband, fake, or the good ones will just import sub-standard goods. NAFDAC was created for IGBO people!
and you think you are making sense by stereotyping. A nation of almost 45 million people by the actions of a few?....fYI every tribe in Nigeria has a pattern of crime that is peculiar to them.....would that make it right for me to say that most YORUBA people are fraudsters? Or that most yoruba people are inbred? Or the most yorubas. Are ritualists?, or that EFCC was created for the yorubas? Pls keep tribal bullshyt aside and reason objectively even if for once

I think people should use their heads sometimes instead of making silly and unguarded statements just to score some cheap points especially on a faceless forum.

That idiot should be jailed because he is one of the few tarnishing our image
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters by Viktor1983(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Meelaw:

no crime is attributed to any ethic group,I can counter you by saying the Igbos think that the yorubas engage in ritual activities because they reside more in Yoruba lands than Yorubas reside in theirs..
link crime to people and not their ethic group.

so na only people wey I come for their land get right to commit crime? me wey come I no get right too?
I'm not tryn to condemn any one or group.
After all any 1st class nigerian student in the UK or USA is either igbo or Yoruba. inventors, folks who have excelled in music or the arts.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters by Meelaw(m): 8:01am On Aug 19, 2015
Viktor1983:

so na only people wey I come for their land get right to commit crime? me wey come I no get right too?
I'm not tryn to condemn any one or group.
After all any 1st class nigerian student in the UK or USA is either igbo or Yoruba. inventors, folks who have excelled in music or the arts.
sorry I don't understand you or your statement,I was clear in mine.
Re: NAFDAC Arraigns Ibadan-based Bizman Producing Fake Alomo Bitters by mohajenny: 11:48am On Oct 20, 2015
Hello
i am miss Jenny i am looking for friendship
please contact me now so you can know more
about me with my pics
jernnifermohamed@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Cancels Resumption Of Plenary Scheduled For Tuesday 29th Jan. / Obidient Youths PVC Sensitization In Isoko South Delta State(photos) / 16 Boko Haram Terrorists And Their Wives Surrender In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.