Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite (45918 Views)

Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / ''Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Its Rocket Factory'' - Terror Monitor Says / Boko Haram Releases New Video, Shows Off Weapons & Beheading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2015
He is dead jor.. Useless propaganda..
Playing out already recorded video before his death!!
I bet they have hundreds of thousands of dem
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by 9jatatafo(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
So it is the Chadian President that will tell Nigeria about the death of Shekau. Nigeria sucurity agencies don't have intelligent gathering and are clueless, is that what you people are telling me?
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by saint047(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Oh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by fashiajones(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
something is indeed wrong with shekau, he loves the camera and can't do without it, for him now releasing an audio tape means their is a new development.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by slimgold123(f): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
WILL YOU LIKE TO START EARNING EXTRA N70K-N350K PER MONTH? Then click here=> www.netincometruth.com/johnoffer.php
TO START EARNING ON NAIRALAND Click here=>> www.MakeMoneyOnNairaland..com
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
strawb:
So who will kill dis animal called shekau

God!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Seadove70(m): 7:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
Heee look at dis one he has died already, nw he has wakes up. I wishes our FG will announce GOODNEWS in d next 4months. On boko haram insurgency.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by dandollarsco: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
shekau will soon repent just like saul to paul.na joke i dey oooo
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by AfroKnight: 7:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
How many times will they kill this man before he finally dies?
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by lastpage: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
ichidodo:
[b]And why did he spare baba dullardinio from Daura some tonguelashings? If not, him and the imbecilic slow poke Nigerian president are in cahoots in this grand conspiracy. [/b]

Go and ask your useless father, son of a dog!

or is that now how you people tongue lash your fathers?

Omo'ale olori plebe! grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Ndywin: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Iamoilprince:
Shekau will be gone in 3 months! I trust PMB
You are certainly high on soured milk. If it has taken PMB dis ages to appoint ministers imagine how long it will take for him to defeat Shekau
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Haywhymido(m): 7:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Generalkorex:
Na wa So shecow never die.
But what I heard was that He died long ago.
Chadian soldiers should replied this boko are rams leader by blowing his head.
Useless goat.
I think it time for me to go to warfront and leave the talking.
kindly do so general, na ur courageous type we want to lead the attack

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by ikorodureporta: 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Video, or we dnt biliv
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by omogidi234(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why Audio? Let him release video now. Stunt.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by laurenziz6(m): 7:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
Generalkorex:
Na wa So shecow never die.
But what I heard was that He died long ago.
Chadian soldiers should replied this boko are rams leader by blowing his head.
Useless goat.
I think it time for me to go to warfront and leave the talking.

lol nice one
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by lastpage: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2015
teeowl:
was the voice verified? why is it only audio recording? his trademark is usually video and not audio recording.

YOU, are intelligent, .... unlike some morons here!

A profile analysis of Shekau will show that he is the type that likes to taunt others!
He is the type that will never allow an opportunity to gloat, to pass by
He is the type who likes to portray himself as immortal and a sort of Mr. invincible

Look at his previous videos and you will see the way he likes to pose with machine guns
Look at how he posed with the cheebok girls to show that he is in command
He is the type that will talk for hours mumbling everything unintelligent, just to hug the camera!
He is the type that likes to ridicule the Nigerian Govt

Now, imagine that Shekau was TRULY ALIVE.....
Do you actually think he will just send an ANONYMOUS VOICE OVER, something that can be imitated by any double-body within his organisation, to debunk something as important as his death?
Do you not see Shekau even "eating Kuunu on camera", just to poke fun and ridicule the Chadian and Nigerian Govts?

All these dont fit-into Shekaus profile.

I tell you, SHEKAU is DEAD, he has been killed or rendered COMPLETELY USELESS but l will take the latter
Its not even three months yet and the bugger is Dead!
tongue tongue

I know some #Wailers dont want this to be true, for their selfish and tribalistic #Wailings but the fact is that it is true!

The new leader of Boko haram can apologize for starters, release the girls for second, ask for amnesty for third and pleas with PMB to re-consider them for rehabilitation.

Otherwise, like all Taliban leaders, we will keep killing them off like flies, till nobody wants to be identified as their leader!
grin grin

#SaiBaba, at the mention of your name, every "Boko is a Ram" must tremble! tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Generalkorex(m): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2015
Haywhymido:
kindly do so general, na ur courageous type we want to lead the attack
PMB should take the lead
he is also a general na
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by ichidodo: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
lastpage:
[s]

Go and ask your useless father, son of a dog!

or is that now how you people tongue lash your fathers?

Omo'ale olori plebe! grin grin grin grin

Lastpage![/s]
F**king hell, arent you supposed to be buried along side one recently deceased sofisticated pagan village chief from Ife?! You must have had a narrow xcape, seeing your gibberish here and all..
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by suxkill: 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Shekau d man wit nine life!!!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Generalkorex(m): 8:04pm On Aug 16, 2015
Israel5:
na accidnt go kil u sef, nor b bomb or bullet. Evn if u'r nt useful 2 me, just stay here. Pple dey wey like u.
am a general I dnt fear.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Generalkorex(m): 8:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
Galacious1:
seconded. Pls come back with Shekau's head
I will dats a small thing.
If these 3 general can lead.

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by ice74: 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2015
ellabooz:
I thought they said he is dead?
Govt of lies.
But why audio shakua?
All is not well oh. Accept Christ now Oh
nxt time just try n read d topic b4 hurrying to type ur nonsense
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by nwannaeto: 8:19pm On Aug 16, 2015
my instincts,tell me that this Chadian presido and ex borno governor are behind boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by sham8co(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2015
shekau is died see d mother Bleep lying down lifelessly.

1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by jelal007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2015
Lmao....its audio things now? I thought he liked to brag on video. Idiot, ur days are numbered!!!
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by avaa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2015
Dude's long dead and buried. Who believes this poo anyway.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by bigiyaro(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2015
hehehehhehe, we r nt all stuwwpid like BH boys n dis cohorts, shekau! Untill u appear in a video talkin abt events after may 29th, till den, we belive u r dead.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by Israel5(m): 8:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
Generalkorex:

am a general I dnt fear.
in whch army? Oya go na If u insist. I don try 4 ur mata

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by stranded(m): 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2015
Why the speculations about the death of Shekau? Will the killing of Shekau translate to the killing of their ideology? Islamic Clerics as well as their politicians have a major role to play in this issue. Military action alone may not suffice to end the insurgency. Even if you kill Shekau, the many recruited suicide bombers may still continue their actions in keeping with their beliefs.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by whizcartel(m): 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2015
shekau is dead!!!.... then y is he using audio. he is always hyped to talk in front of the camera since he is an idiot who always rely on charisma to pass out his msg.. i'm sure he wouldn't want to do dat with audio. if it's really true he released an audio. then it could b anybody.
Re: Boko Haram Releases New Audio, Shekau Calls Chadian President A Hypocrite by henryelfhel: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
This deby and shakau hv one thing in common liesThis deby and shakau hv one thing in common liesThis deby and shakau hv one thing in common lies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019 Presidency: Atiku Abubakar Cries, Obtains PDP Nomination Forms / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / James Ibori Hosts Ayiri Emami And His Children At His Residence In Delta (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.