Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? (1389 Views)

Geodjango :any Python Programmer That Has Worked With Geodjango, Come In / These Are The Biggest Password Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make / What Is The Best Web Hosting Platform You've Worked With And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? by DonSegmond(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
What programming language?
How long did it take you?
What platform? iOS, Window, Unix, Android, Javascript?
How big was your code base? 1000 lines of code? 10,000 lines of code? etc
Re: What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? by thewebcraft(m): 10:36am On Aug 17, 2015
DonSegmond:
Mine was : https://www.nairaland.com/2426946/toughest-algorithm#35971080

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 18, 2015
Re: What's The Biggest Project You Have Ever Worked On By Yourself? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
DonSegmond:

sent you an email some days ago sir,mind sending me a reply sir.My email goes thus : <adelowo******@gmail.com>

(1) (Reply)

Aljazeera Won't Let Me See FP military Youtube Video. CENSORSHIP? / Android AIDE Premium Key Problem / Best Bootstrap Editor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.