Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:15 PM

Uk Short Courses: What Type Of Visa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uk Short Courses: What Type Of Visa (1429 Views)

Admission 2015/2016 For Short Courses(ordinary Diploma/advanced Diploma/ond/hnd) / 5 Type Of Food That Nigerian Student Eat More / Training Scholarships In Netherlands (2 - 4 Weeks Short Courses) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Short Courses: What Type Of Visa by toluwalomo(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2009
I actually plan to attend some short courses in the next few months.

I thought a Study Visa would do just fine.

But with the criteria below, I don't think so.

The courses I plan to attend ARE NOT all these.

a recognised full-time degree course or postgraduate studies, or
a period of study and/or research in excess of 6 months where this forms part of an overseas degree course, or
a course run during the week involving at least 15 hours of organised daytime study each week, or
a full-time course at an independent fee-paying school.

They range between 3 days to 2 months and run only once a week.

What type of visa application am I looking at

(1) (Reply)

New Lasu Campus Gist / How Much Do You Read When You're Back From School? / Lancaster University: Study In A Top A Top 10 University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.