Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way (1500 Views)

PDP Bus Going To Convention In Accident Along Abak (photos) / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) / Residents Scoop Fuel As Tanker Crashes Along Lagos-ibadan Road. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by temitemi1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2015
A horrific accident occurred this afternoon along the Lagos-Ibadan Express road. A trailer crashed into an 18-sitter bus carrying passengers. Witnesses said there were no survivors. Quite sad! See the pics after the cut but please be warned...they are very graphic...

http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/08/graphic-pics-from-horrific-accident.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by temitemi1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2015
Too bad cry
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by chiboyo(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
What a loss!
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by White007(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
shocked

Jeeeezzz!!! Not again!
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by SenJoe(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
RIP to the dead. It's better to be late than to Be Late.
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by Immanueladebol(m): 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by levelszik(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Chai
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by enkay2go(f): 12:06am On Aug 17, 2015
Rip to the dead.
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by richybanky(m): 2:39am On Aug 17, 2015
RIP to d dead
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by infinitypro(m): 4:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Really sad one...RIP 2 d dead
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by MKO4ever(m): 4:35am On Aug 17, 2015
RIP to the dead. What exactly is the problem with that road?
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by mikolo80: 5:21am On Aug 17, 2015
MKO4ever:
RIP to the dead. What exactly is the problem with that road?
everything
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by tyson99(m): 5:33am On Aug 17, 2015
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by waldigit: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2015
temitemi1:

A horrific accident occurred this afternoon along the Lagos-Ibadan Express road. A trailer crashed into an 18-sitter bus carrying passengers. Witnesses said there were no survivors. Quite sad! See the pics after the cut but please be warned...they are very graphic...

http://lindaikeji..nl/2015/08/graphic-pics-from-horrific-accident.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed&m=1

our attitude on the road is very similar to our attitude to life.
Root cause of corruption and road accident is tracable to impatience.
Unless we repent ugly incident may persist.
Anytime I drove on lagos-Ibadan I noticed the way vehicle even articulated ones zoomed past me when I was on bw 100 and 120 km/hr I was always very sorry for our ways of life in this country.
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by johnstar(m): 6:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Rip
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by dayo23(f): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2015
RIP
Re: Graphic Pics From The Horrific Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Express Way by onuwaje(m): 7:08am On Aug 17, 2015
I can't stand d sight of dead bodies

RIP

Nutin dey dis life o

(1) (Reply)

Post With Highest Number Of Like On Nairaland / Bank Fraud/pos Fraud On My Gtb Account / Pro-biafrans March For Nnamdi Kanu And James Ibori's Release - IBTimes UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.