Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,456 members, 7,808,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition (29170 Views)

Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by 3kay945(m): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Why do I have this feelings that girls added more sand to this dude garri? cool

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Xeinstra1(f): 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Don't tell me this is Patrick... What the fuvck?!!!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by scholes0(m): 8:22am On Aug 17, 2015
ta4ba3:
Finally I hv d chance of seeing an albino obituary poster

You are still discriminating the poor guy... even in death
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by wellmax(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2015
shobroy10:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may his soul rest in perfect colour but to b candid albino's are outcasts and that makes them vulnerable.

Rubbish and primitive talk. What's makes albinos outcast?

3 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by shineureyes(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
Many nairalanders are silly & inhuman, this boy was like a younger brother to me & I know what he was going through. The news of his death spoilt my day but suicide was not the best option..RIP Ugo

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by 3kay945(m): 8:24am On Aug 17, 2015
bayino:
he's going to suffer so much in the afterlife.

You guys are already passing judgment, When same killed the guy
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2015
mcchaka:

Bro whats G&C?
Guidance and conselling.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Okbath(m): 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
God doesn't create person empty handed. he should have used his condition to win souls for God, I mean percentage of us only remember to say "thank you Lord" when we see: cripples, blinds.....many other health challenges. I don't c much bad in albinos .The guy is irresponsible, we all have one or more challenges. I know a lot of albinos that are making it. skin cancer associated with them is even killing more black. very unfortunate .in fact he is lazy to face man's responsibility after secondary school
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by kushsy: 8:27am On Aug 17, 2015
shobroy10:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may his soul rest in perfect colour but to b candid albino's are outcasts and that makes them vulnerable.
Albino's. Are outcast?? Please explain how... your type of species sent that young man to his early death..RIP to the dead..
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by bummyla(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
What A Chicken Way To Go! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by wiseoneking: 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
boboLIL:
He shuld rest in pieces......

Dos that they not complete nko?

I av albinos friends balling wela like ballers

I don't pity people wid such mentality.....

May God give you albino children in Jesus name you heartless indiferent soul.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by jorel1(m): 8:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Racism in black nation
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Sanchez01: 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
Setup nah fuckup

Go by the name I think people of that region must have cast spell on him ... Just because of thier normal way of life #money rituals

RIP afinn(albino)
I wonder why the mods have not hid your post. It's obvious they enjoy tribal bigotry on the forum. If you think a time to be sober is the best time to display your stupidity then I pity you.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by pilotab55(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
Eyah shocked
what a world,we should learn to stop discrimination

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by SouthernBreeze(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
pilotab55:
what a world,we should learn to stop discrimination
True talk my brother
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Jman06(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2015
I blame the so called 'god' who created such people as albinos & 1mbeciles into a world full of bigots(perhaps for his/her amusement)

RIP to the dead
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by kennykg(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2015
Discrimination, low self esteem lead to this.
His parents also had there fault in this, how can your son attempted suicide and you can take him for an evaluation by a shrink. It's not as bad as people think it's.....
R. I. P ugo
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by coolporch: 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Is dat an excuse? Well won't say much though may his soul rest in peace
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Xeinstra1(f): 8:34am On Aug 17, 2015
shineureyes:
Many nairalanders are silly & inhuman, this boy was like a younger brother to me & I know what he was going through. The news of his death spoilt my day but suicide was not the best option..RIP Ugo
Please, what's his English name.. I know someone with such description living in 311..but Patrick is too full of life for this.. Tell me it's not him. embarassed
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by kevoh(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2015
That's why I have stuck to calling the albino cleaner in my office by his name, not yellow, afin or other derogatory names my colleagues use. The guy has a tough skin though, you call him Yellow he replies you with Blackie. Case closed!

2 Likes

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Sanchez01: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
shineureyes:
You knew him in person? Why didn't you find time to counsel him? From what I was able to pick out, he acted after he couldn't stand bullying. It seems he was not close to his parents. This is perhaps the reason for the first and eventual second attempt on his life. It was obvious he needed counselling.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by chara019: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Poor lad,you shouldn't have listened to them,they ain't your creator;I don't give a poo to what people say on things they can't change themselves. But not everyone can handle discrimination. Hope you have found peace. Rest in peace,ugo.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by missKiffy(f): 8:38am On Aug 17, 2015
Eeyah sad ish
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
The guy is shallow minded
Their is dis Albino in my church wey I dey trip for(no homo) u need to c his beautiful wife and how pipu respect him so much.
Well RIP to him sha.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by NoRetreat(m): 8:39am On Aug 17, 2015
3kay945:

Nope, its the main subject there bro.
Thanks
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by otijah(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
REDDEVILS1:
Efi Ocha
aturu ojii hw far
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by thamarvelz(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2015
ibkgab001:
Setup nah fuckup

Go by the name I think people of that region must have cast spell on him ... Just because of thier normal way of life #money rituals

RIP afinn(albino)

u re nufin but a bigoted tribalist...

#Fvck u, ba.stard!!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by kenoz(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm. RIP to him
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Mznaett: 8:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Ehya!
There is one in my dept that my mates nicknamed "whiteman" mehn that guy z a brain but my problem with him is that he likes hugging me whenever he sees me..and I've tried stopping him but d guy does'nt adhere to warning and my friends makes jest of him in his absent which is bad. And when we're together,he won't forget to tell me how much I hate him but thank God I dnt o. Gosh! I do feel bad sha cuz he's human and he needs love..But na me go give am?

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Kiakia(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Why should this albino commit suicide because of discrimination? Probably low in self esteem. Very wrong thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Oyintari Ajanami In Bayelsa / Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / Lekki Hotel Rape: Lagos Will Continue Prosecution Of 2 Babcock Dropouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.