Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,398 members, 7,781,142 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Need A Culprit Not Media Publicity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need A Culprit Not Media Publicity (310 Views)

The Marginalization; The Lies And The APC Culprit / Truths And Not Media Fakes About Nigeria. / How Many Umemployed Youths Can The N2.1 Billion Media & Publicity Money Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Culprit Not Media Publicity by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2015
Menu

I Need a Culprit not Media Publicity:

I keep hearing Probe, Probe, Probe on the Rythm 93.7fm Lagos, in the PUNCH Newspapers, on TVC News and yet I haven’t heard or seen any Culprit found guilty and evidence found with the process for the return of the embezzled funds has begun.
It puts me in a state of wonder whether its just a media anti-corruption campaign or if it is a life anti-corruption campaign. You want to probe, to fight corruption then please let’s get down to it.
Fashola has a #78 million website scam issue work with that.
Amaechi has Rivers state assets fraud issue follow up with that.
LNG fraud embezzlement, that should have already been underway.
NNPC issue, please we should have solved that by now.
Edo State Governor state of accounts oya follow up, Akwa Ibom state, Cross Rivers State,… I mean basically every past Administration has an Issue.
And if you can’t do anything about it or all of this, please can we face governance and work with what we have now?
Nigeria has a lot of time to catch up on the world as it is already.
Please don’t waste our time on empty threats.

#BiTribal
Alero Ajems Arubi
Copyright 2015
Re: I Need A Culprit Not Media Publicity by PassingShot(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2015
Just wait and see. Where you dey run go?

You need to build water tight cases against the culprits or else you lose the battle.

Koolu temper!
Re: I Need A Culprit Not Media Publicity by solodox(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2015
You sir, just nailed it!

(1) (Reply)

NERC Agrees With Senate,orders Restructuring Of Fixed Charges / Navy Chief: More Than 50% Of Naval Ships Are Down / Solidarity March As Lagos Remembers Human Right Activist Gani Fawehinmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.