Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere (33805 Views)

PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Aug 18, 2015
brown3:
i am a bastard son of a rotten kunt.

So how is this my business fool?
Re: It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere by Demdem(m): 7:52am On Aug 18, 2015
saxywale:

That road almost killed me in my oau days. My jallopy 1987 jetta took off from the ground like an aeroplane after I entered into a deep pothole. The car landed and bounced slightly before it stabilized. na dat day I begin to respect German machine. I think this was in 2004.

I also experienced an accident on that road once. Thank goodness it wasnt fatal.
Re: It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere by Topiipii(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2015
AustineE1:
Why is there so much hate among Yorubas,if its not Modakeke vs Ife tribal war,or the Alaye boys in one street attacking the Alaye boys in another street,or the battle of touts on who governs a particular motor park, yoruba politicians vs their elders,Obas vs their followers,or the Odis in Ode refered as slaves by the so called Yoruba free born.
This culture of hate is been transfered from their land to other innocent ethnic groups in Nigeria.
The question is,why is their so much hate among the yorubas?
Your bigotry has blinded you to reason, you see people coming here to condemn the terrible acts of a king who should be otherwise exalted and all you can think of is their tribe.
Re: It Was Sacrilegious For APC Governors To Boycott Ooni’s Burial – Afenifere by brown3: 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Demdem:

So how is this my business fool?
son of a bitch, 90% of yoruba re bastard, am 100% sure you dont know your real father. Caward yoruba bastard claiming beyesa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / State Of Emergency In Anambra: "You're An Ignoramus" - Falana Tells Malami / Fashola Hands Over To Ambode Today- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.