Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse (873 Views)

How Can I Report And Punish An Already Warned Blogger For Plagiarism / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel / How To Remove Sora Template Copyright (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by buchibrand(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2015
Hello guys please I want to know how to report this forum called family parliament for copyright abuse. I found an article I posted on my blog(they copied everything) on the site without making reference to my blog as the source or even mention my name as the real owner of the content. I checked the site but couldn't find any contact form to reach the admin. Please I need your help to get them to pay for this, coz am very much interest on that particular article they stole.
This is the link to the original content on my blog www.successbookz.biz/2015/08/7-basic-forms-of-divorce-in-africa.html

This is the link to the post here on Nairaland (I didn't even post all of the article here) https://www.nairaland.com/2526539/7-forms-divorce-africa#36966832

Here is the link to the article on their site http://www.familyparliament.com/1350/7-basic-forms-of-divorce-in-africa

They are even ranking front page on google with my post, this is wicked.
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by buchibrand(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
I did it!
The post has been taken down. I used whois to identify the owner, search for his email address, contacted him and the post has been removed.
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by buchibrand(m): 9:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
I did it!
The post has been taken down. I used whois to identify the owner, search for his email address, contacted him and the post has been removed.
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by Familyfirst: 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
buchibrand:
Hello guys please I want to know how to report this forum called family parliament for copyright abuse. I found an article I posted on my blog(they copied everything) on the site without making reference to my blog as the source or even mention my name as the real owner of the content. I checked the site but couldn't find any contact form to reach the admin. Please I need your help to get them to pay for this, coz am very much interest on that particular article they stole.
This is the link to the original content on my blog www.successbookz.biz/2015/08/7-basic-forms-of-divorce-in-africa.html

This is the link to the post here on Nairaland (I didn't even post all of the article here) https://www.nairaland.com/2526539/7-forms-divorce-africa#36966832

Here is the link to the article on their site http://www.familyparliament.com/1350/7-basic-forms-of-divorce-in-africa

.[/quote]posting on family parliament is from different people just like Naira land,see the caveat under the site,your contention holds no water,it is an open forum
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by lightheart(m): 9:06am On Oct 08, 2015
Familyfirst:
.posting on family parliament is from different people just like Naira land,see the caveat under the site,your contention holds no water,it is an open forum
Sources are always included.
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by buchibrand(m): 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2015
lightheart:

Sources are always included.
It doesn't matter if its and open Forum or who made the post, what matters most was that my copyright was violated and I took the necessary steps(best practises world wide) to get it resolved. I think your comment is irrelevant at this point coz what may seem Impossible to you didn't take me 24hours to resolve.
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by lightheart(m): 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
buchibrand:

It doesn't matter if its and open Forum or who made the post, what matters most was that my copyright was violated and I took the necessary steps(best practises world wide) to get it resolved. I think your comment is irrelevant at this point coz what may seem Impossible to you didn't take me 24hours to resolve.
I'm sure you did not mean to quote me. smiley
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 11, 2015
buchibrand:

nonsense mentality most forums do this even nairaland besides the forum was linking back to you, you might succeed in scaring him but you wont take down every forum on then net
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by Nobody: 2:39am On Oct 11, 2015
Familyfirst:
posting on family parliament is from different people just like Naira land,see the caveat under the site,your contention holds no water,it is an open forum
true, nice forum by the way i like your design all the best
Re: How Do I Report Family Parliament For Copyright Abuse by buchibrand(m): 10:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
lightheart:
I'm sure you did not mean to quote me. smiley
It depends

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Please Help / URGENT! Header And Logo Designer Needed / I'll Give You Free Wordpress Theme (free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.