Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day (13584 Views)

Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2015
Please I need your suggestions.... I'm thinking of a business I can start with #200 to #250k that can generate #3000/day. Please if u have anyone in mind, please assist me. I don't need betting business, networking and online trading please. I'm waiting friends. Thanks in ernest
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
I'll help you out , that's a very good amount of money and return of 3k is very realistic. Well am at work now and I can suggest one that requires little effort .

Game shop/centre .

Start with 5 came (say 4 ps2 and one PS3)
Means you'll need a poster and sign board
5 TV set and one generator

250k should do the trick . Get used ones.

I'll list some later , pm me if you have any question(s)

Good luck
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
I can suggest mini importation business which u can easily learn here on nairaland.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by EndtimeBlessing: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
If you have never done any other business before, I may suggest you look for one with a lesser budget than that and manage so that you can learn the rope. I have one here:

https://www.nairaland.com/2532083/business-website-5000-naira
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by xxxsathiya: 9:30am On Aug 18, 2015
jpride:
Please I need your suggestions.... I'm thinking of a business I can start with #200 to #250k that can generate #3000/day. Please if u have anyone in mind, please assist me. I don't need betting business, networking and online trading please. I'm waiting friends. Thanks in ernest

go to forex trading:

http://forexcurrencynewstrading..com/p/interest-rate.html
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
@CarEconomicNg.
I really appreciate that...... But i will love to get more info from u. Tell me more about the game biz or if u still have another one, pls tell me. I appreciate
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2015
@ Esirigrace
Thank u i appreciate.....

@MrJohnAgbo
Thank u... But if u have a manual on importation, i will love to get it pls.....
My email is jerryokpeh@gmail.com.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
@CarEconomicNG
Pls i'm waiting.. Possibly u can drop ur contact pls
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
The gaming business is the best for that amount of money. You just have to be differnciated and look more advanced , if possible.

Get a shop , put in games and TV sets
Also get snoker and table tennis board

You can start marking more than 3k sef

This one doesn't require much expertise

Now get a big sign board to let people know you exsist , do little adverts .

Your first 2 weeks give local kids , youths and target customers promos like , if you invite someone , you play one game for free, if you invite 2 you play two extra free etc . Also tell the person they invite .

For the snooker and table tennis , just work how how much you'll charge for say 10 or 20mins (between 100-300N) .

Man 250k go set u up .

But know a bit marketing strategy and how to attract people .

All this forex , importation an wahala, just go into something you wouldn't need a manual for , since you want something small.

If you can't do big things , do small things in big way.

For 250k that's the best I could suggest .

Am a business consultant but I give you all info u want free no worry I no go charge you, we be brothers lol

7 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Juliana7: 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
The game stuff will be nice in an area where u ve lots of kids
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
Game isn't just for kids

Ps2 target audience is actually 16 - 35 years old
In fact 65% of ps2 games are 18+ rated to play .

But football is 3+ years old ...

So include a snooker and table tennis board just outside your shop for big boys to come & play

Ideal location will be where you have plenty youths & closer to a loudge, bar or hotel

3 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by dgitrader(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
CarEconomicNg:
Game isn't just for kids

Ps2 target audience is actually 16 - 35 years old
In fact 65% of ps2 games are 18+ rated to play .

But football is 3+ years old ...

So include a snooker and table tennis board just outside your shop for big boys to come & play

Ideal location will be where you have plenty youths & closer to a loudge, bar or hotel

great contribution
any downsides to this wonderful venture? will it still be profitable without the business owner always physically present? and finally what kind of generator would be best for this type of startup. thanks
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
@CarEconomicNg
Thanks sooooooo much bro. U are indeed a brother. I dnt like forex.
For d game, hw many inch tv will u suggest, and how many, considering d little cash? Do u av an idea hw much a snooker and tennis is sold?
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
jpride:
@CarEconomicNg
For d game, hw many inch tv will u suggest, and how many, considering d little cash? Do u av an idea hw much a snooker and tennis is sold?
bro u will need cool plasma tv's.. A nice spaced shop, na better ideaa that bros give u o.. Buh I don't tink guys will like to play snooker outside the shop, they will like to be inside..
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
dgitrader:

great contribution
any downsides to this wonderful venture? will it still be profitable without the business owner always physically present? and finally what kind of generator would be best for this type of startup. thanks

Honestly brother every business in the world has a downside, but the most important think is to know how to use your marketing to gain an advantage . Maybe weekends or say Tuesday or any day Infact offer a play on get on free give it a nice name like Free Tuesday ... As for generator you just need a standard one since the appliances will be games , TVs and fans ... Also I advise you include many extension for people to charge their phone free ... This will automatically attract more gamers ... Put a sign charging for game players only ... But don't forget to be socially responsible by allowing space for others to charge . Yes it can be successful however I'll advise you run it for first 2 months to see how much you make on standard.

Always remember marketing is the key to your business. You need to keep being nice while making money ... You will be in business for long I promise you.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 8:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
fighal:
bro u will need cool plasma tv's.. A nice spaced shop, na better ideaa that bros give u o.. Buh I don't tink guys will like to play snooker outside the shop, they will like to be inside..

The table tennis board is definitely outside . I like my snookers outside too . However I play table tennis outside where we get charged N200 for 20 mins .
The smoker thing is per game ... Say Between N200-300 per game

Bro since he said N250k startup I don't think he can afford the luxury of a board he can put inside o. Abi what do you think ?
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
CarEconomicNg:

The table tennis board is definitely outside . I like my snookers outside too . However I play table tennis outside where we get charged N200 for 20 mins .
The smoker thing is per game ... Say Between N200-300 per game

Bro since he said N250k startup I don't think he can afford the luxury of a board he can put inside o. Abi what do you think ?
yea, u are very correct..
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
jpride:
@CarEconomicNg

Honestly man I have no idea .
Am thinking both combined should easily be between 70-80k
3 games ps2 games, 3 TV set , can get u stated

If you get small money join , get a PS3 ...

But ideally you'll be going over your budget

300k realistically will do everything ...
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by OLUSHEGUN2003: 8:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
How to Start Cement Business in Nigeria
DANGOTE CEMENT PROMO IS STILL ON
Cement supply business is one of the best and easiest building material business anyone could start right now. People have been looking for information on How to start cement business in Nigeria without finding any substantial details. In this article, I want to explain in detail to the extent of my understand, how anyone could start cement business anywhere in Nigeria without beating about the bush.
Before we proceed to the detailed step by step how to start, let’s first of all look at the merit and profit potential of this business using Dangote cement supply as study case. Like I said before, it’s one sure business that everything in it almost seem guaranteed and I can assure you that people who are already doing it are making good money Sample of Dangote Cement
A bag of Dangote cement from the factory goes for N1,000 with the minimum buy of one trailer load (600 50kg bags) quantity that cost N600,000 only. If you supply the six hundred bags at the retail price of N1600, you will be making profit of 600 x 600 = N360,000 from the single one trailer trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, your take home becomes N300,000 per trip
If you decide to sell at the cost of N2000 to your customers, your profit would be N1000 x 600bags = N600,000 from a single trip. When you subtract the cost of transportation, you will be left with N540,000 per trip.
Now tell me – N540,000 gain per trip from investment of N600,000 without complex logistic and workforce, is it a good or bad deal? Write your answer as comment below and let’s know how you feel about this. But in my own opinion, I believe it’s a very good business.
If you supply 10 Trailers within any period of time, you are going to be smiling home with N3.5m to N6million depending on the method of supply.
NOTE: we supply both company site, or own personal site, and if you have a ware house or shop and you want to sell our products it is NOT compulsory you register as a distributor before you can start selling cement, the registration is for people who there demands begins from 10 trailer above.. so you can established your self from 1 or 2 trailer so with little time you will be a rich distributor with time.
Promo Ends by 7th of November 2015 and will go back to our normal price @ 1300 per 50kg bag. Now promo is on that is why it cost 1000 naira per bag..
Mode of payment for any supply..... is either pay your full payment before supply or pay half and balance after supply and before offloading
Contact email address; dangoteportlandcement451@gmail.com
Phone numbers: +234 8133020026, 01-6952-555.
Signed by Dangote Cement Supply Management
Mr Mathew Ayo and all payment are made to his account which is monitored by the Chief Office in charge of All our company account.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 9:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
If you are getting games , I'll advise you get it from a single source

Same for TV's

(Get used as you can't afford new)

- you need fan and generator
- a small sign board

KEEP IN MIND THE SUCCESS AND FAILURE OF YOU BUSINESS RELIES ON YOUR MARKETING TECHNIQUE NO MATTER HOW TINY OR BIG YOUR BUSINESS IS

Just let me know if you are motivated in starting the business, I can always advise you on how to gain a reliable market share and attract more people .

1 Like

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by AfonSales(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do you know that the amount of Airtime Consumed monthly in Nigeria is about 260Billion? How will it be if you can be cutting a share of this huge income?

Making money via Telecomms is no more the “Property of the Rich”, now you can run your own Telecomms Company with our Smartly Developed Mobibox Package, A 10 Multiple Business Mobile Income Stream. Get Started now, go to http://mobineurs.com/?affiliates=6
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by AfonSales(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do you know that the amount of Airtime Consumed monthly in Nigeria is about 260Billion? How will it be if you can be cutting a share of this huge income?

Making money via Telecomms is no more the “Property of the Rich”, now you can run your own Telecomms Company with our Smartly Developed Mobibox Package, A 10 Multiple Business Mobile Income Stream. Get Started now, go to http://mobineurs.com/?affiliates=6
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by smartdebiz(m): 10:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Forex trading is the way. There is no business on earth without loss (bear in mind). Forex is good especially when you are well trained and prepared for it. So, i would advise, if you are interested you may consider buying an EA (Robot) that is well built with years of positive results. I have one i am using today, created by a Russian Software Engr. It cost only $149 (N31,500) onetime fee, with good customer service, sold via ClickBank - with 60 days money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied. No much story, confirm these trading results below:

1. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-100k/396026
2. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-forex-robot-fxchoice/301639
3. www.myfxbook.com/members/ForexMark/gps-robot-fxchoice-1mio/1213851
4. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexrobotiamfxreal/c91ba173fb/statement.htm
5. http://forexealab.com/statements/gpsforexroboteurusdreal/3410924394/statement.htm

If you are willing to invest up to $250 (N50,000) as start up capital, keep the rest of your money and watch this wonderful robot rolling money into your pocket.
I have also helped at least 3 Nairalanders to purchase and set it up.

You may want to know more about it, contact me on: 08165498163, smartdebiz@gmail.com
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 6:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by jpride(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2015
@careconomic.com.ng
U are really nice. I'll add u to bbm. I'll keep in touch with u..... I'll support u in any way i can in ur biz too wen d time come. Thanks alot u really exposed me to an opportunity
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by maldox(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2015
CarEconomicNg:
I'll help you out , that's a very good amount of money and return of 3k is very realistic. Well am at work now and I can suggest one that requires little effort .

Game shop/centre .

Start with 5 came (say 4 ps2 and one PS3)
Means you'll need a poster and sign board
5 TV set and one generator

250k should do the trick . Get used ones.

I'll list some later , pm me if you have any question(s)

Good luck
Don't you think such Biz attracts the attention of the Nigeria Police?.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2015
maldox:
Don't you think such Biz attracts the attention of the Nigeria Police?.

@jpride bro you are welcome anytime

I don't think police has anything to do with these business , maybe with gambling yes. As business like this attract fun and pathological gamblers.

I haven't head of police coming to game shops , moreover you'll hardly find police rooming around these days .

That business is safe and manageable.
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by CarEconomicNg(m): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
Also for anyone reading this thread avoid all this forex, gambling, recharge card, importation
Yes there is a potential there , however it's not a feasible business ... Getting buyers isn't easy while the forex thing is a gamble not even a business .

Just do business where you can always perform an analysis of you strength, weakness, opportunity and threats .. Business where you have control over most things and can shape with some marketing skills , attract new people as well.

If you have some money I'll advise you to avoid forex, importation , they aren't feasible.

Also please ignore all this scams about cement , abeg no buy cement for 1k na scam o !

And @OP thanks for showing an appriciation, God go bless your hustle brotherly

4 Likes

Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by temidee14(m): 3:04pm On Aug 19, 2015
you have asked a very good question my brother. one of the very good business you can start with and will generate you over N200,000 guarantee in a month is a mini importation business. this is what I've been doing for the past 6 months, and I can tell u that it has really changed my life. but before u can start u need to understand the nitty gritty of the business which u can get the report and some other business reports at the link in the signature below this post. good luck
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Ayameze2015(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2015
CarEconomicNg:
Also for anyone reading this thread avoid all this forex, gambling, recharge card, importation
Yes there is a potential there , however it's not a feasible business ... Getting buyers isn't easy while the forex thing is a gamble not even a business .

Just do business where you can always perform an analysis of you strength, weakness, opportunity and threats .. Business where you have control over most things and can shape with some marketing skills , attract new people as well.

If you have some money I'll advise you to avoid forex, importation , they aren't feasible.

Also please ignore all this scams about cement , abeg no buy cement for 1k na scam o !

And don't forget to add me on Bbm for free advises , marketing tips , getting new customer and differnciating your business to always stay at the top of your game no matter how big or small your business is.

Bbm pin : 7AC9EB96

And @OP thanks for showing an appriciation, God go bless your hustle brotherly
guy I really admire your honesty, keep it up. Please help me also I have an idle #15k that I want to start up a small business, but dunno the busness I can start with. Thanks as you cooperate
Re: Please Suggest A Business That Can Generate #3000/day by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2015
CarEconomicNg:
The gaming business is the best for that amount of money. You just have to be differnciated and look more advanced , if possible.

Get a shop , put in games and TV sets
Also get snoker and table tennis board

You can start marking more than 3k sef

This one doesn't require much expertise

Now get a big sign board to let people know you exsist , do little adverts .

Your first 2 weeks give local kids , youths and target customers promos like , if you invite someone , you play one game for free, if you invite 2 you play two extra free etc . Also tell the person they invite .

For the snooker and table tennis , just work how how much you'll charge for say 10 or 20mins (between 100-300N) .

Man 250k go set u up .

But know a bit marketing strategy and how to attract people .

All this forex , importation an wahala, just go into something you wouldn't need a manual for , since you want something small.

If you can't do big things , do small things in big way.

For 250k that's the best I could suggest .

Am a business consultant but I give you all info u want free no worry I no go charge you, we be brothers lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Simple Tactics To Make Your Online Business A Hit!!! / Googletrader Nigeria To Shut-down By November 11 2013!!! / Access Bank Takes Diamondxtra Digital On *901#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.