Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58374 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by CaptPlanet(m): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

It's very obvious why she went back to the guy. She's not remorseful, she's just shedding Croc tears to warm her way into his wallet.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Atlantian: 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
The head is willing but the dickk is weak.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Hocharly(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
bros, wen she coms arnd again, tell her closly 2 r ears "THUNDER FIRE YOU" shikena
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by obienu: 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
p1jiobi:
U ended ur story with what should u do. Leme tell u what to do. Go and Get sense. U obviously lack it
Bros u spot on die grin
see question oo, some guys can mumu for life sha...
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by femiakinbully(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
OL boy .................. RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN .... angry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by MIM77(m): 4:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
ITS YOUR TURN TO REVENGE. ACCEPT HER, THEN AFTER A WHILE DUMP HER-TO ENABLE HER HAVE A FEEL OF WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by MrLee(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guy grow up don't take her back again she is another's man wife and as a child of God which u confess to be don't commit adultry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by clintino700(m): 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Which ans u still dey find here again whereas the whole story is clearer for a blind man to see shes just after money not love undecided undecided undecided

Dump her d mordafvcker undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Earthkumy:
she don marry, she don marry end of story
What are you saying?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by 9jatatafo(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
OP this story is a very silly story. A girl you once loved and left you to be a second wife to a rich man suddenly showed up in your office after you claimed to made it and you came asking for my advice. Oga abeg make u ask GOD for sense at your age.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by francizy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

The bolded should be dead brain. Even the most sanctimonious will not accept such a person back.

Muhehehehehe!! True talk bro.. Cuz it's only Jesus Christ that can forgive that kinda woman oh..

Aisha95:

You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.

If I should cut of your breasts only because we had a silly argument and later come to you to ask for forgiveness so that you drop court case and I don't go to jail, will you forgive me and drop court case?

As for me, I'll forgive her and we could be friends but taking her back as my gf or getting married to her is a no no. This is because when the chips are down, her kind will always pull her plug from one's life.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Bdemmy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
My brother. At the end of your story,you forgot to add 'we are nothing but pencil in the hand of the creator...'

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Earthkumy(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

Two wrongs never make a right
he seriously need Jesus
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ifygod20(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
My brother,if a girl will dump u when u have nothing and when u needed her d most,get married to a rich man as a second wife all coz of money,why havent she looh 4 u all diz yrs when u are still struggling and leaving in abject poverty,now she has realized that God has blessed u and she want to come back and reap where she did not sow,plz just do away with her.........
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Charly68: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Never marry a materialistic woman,at the negative turn of fortune,she will elope with a better man,God has allowed you to know her through color,indeed she is a bad news that you shouldn't contemplate to share your time with..

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by kobonaire(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
DTOBS:

na village gal sure pass oooooo
exactly, she go cook, clean house, eye never open so she no go spend your money finish and lastly they are freaks in the sack grin
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sidneyj(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
eeeyyaaaa. Sorry my brother. I understand you My brother. you don't have brain. Pray for God to give you one or instead buy
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by olaayodele(m): 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
The Bible teach us that we should forgive .I will advise you to take her back on the condition that you should strive to keep your wealth otherwise,if your business fall, she will leave you for another richer guy. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
CaptPlanet:

It's very obvious why she went back to the guy. She's not remorseful, she's just shedding Croc tears to warm her way into his wallet.
LMAO @ bolded.
Even me won't hesitate before sending that girl out into the street where she belong.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

How can a man forgives his lover but yet does not accept her back into his life?
She will feel that he is barely doing that as a leverage to let her depart from him as soon as possible. That's even more downcasting.
However I understand your point. A case of who laughs last.

I don't think you get his point , it's not a case of gloating or having the last laugh , most certainly not. It's a case of using ones head , I would do the same as him - forgive her but not taking her back ( and it is not for revenge ). If she truly felt remorseful why didn't she come back when he was still not financially buoyant ? I'm guessing it took time before he became made , during that time why didn't she have that remorseful heart. She coming back only after he's made throws suspect on the reason why she came back.

I heard a similar story a while ago but with an unusual twist , the same way a guy was dumped when he wasn't rich and the girl came back to him years after he had become rich. He gave the girl only one condition to take her back - he would give out all his wealth and belongings to the poor and they would start a small farm somewhere and live as peasants for the rest of their lives , no fancy house , clothes and cars. I bet you can guess if she accepted his offer or not.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chara019: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
What to do?seriously?dude,she loves you for your money,if your 'future' no dey again,she go leave you again. Sometimes you gotta think,that girl messed up big time.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Certifiedboss: 4:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

You never know.

That is not good heart. Shey she's married na ?. Make she go husband house
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by slimgold123(f): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pray about it! Ask God!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by rukkyland(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is no time to loose your head. Your feelings will never cooperate with your destiny. My friend use your head.. A girl that abandon you when things where rocky does not deserve the sweetness either.. My advice forgive her but don't accept her.. If someone truly loves you they will do anything no matter what to make it work and to stay.. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh post=370435i99:
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..
PREACH!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by jameschibuike(m): 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
My brother God will bless you. Leave him let him be asking FOOLISH question. It is very obvious that what she want is ur money and not U. When the money is no longer there tomorrow she will leave u and marry the third RICH MAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Certifiedboss: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.

Get a girl that will love you. Invite Vivian for the wedding . make sure she gets a plate of rice
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
slimgold123:
Pray about it! Ask God!
who is this 1??

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by whoisuche: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.

That is bad. To err is human to forgive is divine.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dre11(m): 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:

cheesy
cheesycheesy

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Funkychic(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=ibroauthen post=37047502]i must comment on this and this is my advice for you bro[/quote

joker....wey d advice nah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.