Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,172 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:11 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58292 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by flyca: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

Sweetie, don't take Nairaland too seriously
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by amazingspiderma: 4:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Marrriage is all about faith.If she had no faith in you when you are no body what makes you think she will have faith in you later.

My brother I was in a similar situation. A lady did not deem me fit term simply because I could not always give her enough money,she left me after years of friendship.
But today,I am happily married to a very contented and humble girl and work in a multinational abroad,as for the lady she just watches from a distance.
When someone cannot respect you as a nobody,she certainly does not desrve you.

Bros free yourself,look into the mirror everyday and thank God.
You deserve a wonderful woman.A home maker and not a show girl.
Read about Elizabeth,Sarah and Rebecca in the bible.They did not just have faith in God ,they had faith in thier husbands.
God honors a woman who has faith in her husband,because marriage is His covenant with you aswell.
Any responsible woman reading this will testify to what I have just said.

God loves you,and He has saved you from her claws,don't tempt God. You should rather be in thanksgiving.

And to the ladies reading this,please learn from this story because it is true.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Main it is too late to accept Her back.

She might be the one hindering your career all this while***
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
freecocoa:
I mean she intentionally did what she did, a deliberate mistake, but when one just says "mistake", we often think a general meaning, i'm telling you deciding to leave someone because he is poor, is not the type of mistake you think.
I hear you.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Are you a learner ?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehehe!!! Same way she shouldn't have the spine to ask for forgiveness, or haven't you heard of cases where a man committed suicide because his love left him?

Btw, I was kidding tho, as both scenarios differ greatly..
Good you contradicted yourself.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by saad4real(m): 5:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..
Don't even try to bring her back! Person where no like you in the morning na him go like you in the evening shocked

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by lozanni(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote]

Help a confused guy out, dont abuse him. The love bug can bite deeper than you think.
I will advise you not to let her back into your life because if you were still poor, she definitely would not have returned back to you.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ojnnaco(m): 5:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Can u remind me the definition of a Gold digger ? if u accept her Dats to say u av accepted ur Doom bk.. she will suck u dry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Orikinla(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html
. Bros, odikwa risky to take her back. Please, listen to the advice of your family. If you were still poor, she would not have returned. Your story is actually the theme of the song I am releasing before Christmas.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Dindondin(m): 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Olagbara ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
You are so beautiful.
how are you doing
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
She came back to you after this...

Few months later, I heard that she became the second wife of a rich man.

This story is another lie to draw traffic to useless blogs!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by fadjnr(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismiss.

Oshey badoosneh
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by NemzySeries(m): 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mr Nnamdi, d only Nnamdi av kwn is Nnamdi Azikiwe & dat Nnamdi is way too serious & achieved much in life & he also neva fell 4 deceit so if u kw u can't work in hiz likeness of doing d needful in d ryt time pls do kindly change dat name bkos itz obvious u only got financial blessing ova d yrs & not intellectual blessing

Nnamdi start reasoning 4 d very last time
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Yksoul(m): 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
MY BROTHER,MY CANDID ADVICE.FORGIVE THE GIRL BUT DONT ACCEPT HER BECAUSE IF UR BUSINESS COLLAPSES 'GOD FORBID' SHE WOULD LEAVE U! ANY LADY THAT ADVOCATES HIM TAKING BACK THE LADY SHOULD PUT HERSELF IN THE GUY'S SHOES.WOULD U ACCEPT THE GUY BACK AFTER GIVEN BIRTH TO A BABY?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by refreshrate: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
greatness22:
Op, pls which edition of Super Story is dis?

The foolish man and the sense geh
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by holamyd(m): 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
That lady bleeped up...because she gave you the chance to disgrace her...but it's left to you to do that...but the greatest bleeped up will be accepting her back...then u don turn mutembe...(ie to say Oponu...)
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
why the hell would you even consider taking her back?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Orikinla(m): 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
amazingspiderma:
Marrriage is all about faith.If she had no faith in you when you are no body what makes you think she will have faith in you later.

My brother I was in a similar situation. A lady did not deem me fit term simply because I could not always give her enough money,she left me after years of friendship.
But today,I am happily married to a very contented and humble girl and work in a multinational abroad,as for the lady she just watches from a distance.
When someone cannot respect you as a nobody,she certainly does not desrve you.

Bros free yourself,look into the mirror everyday and thank God.
You deserve a wonderful woman.A home maker and not a show girl.
Read about Elizabeth,Sarah and Rebecca in the bible.They did not just have faith in God ,they had faith in thier husbands.
God honors a woman who has faith in her husband,because marriage is His covenant with you aswell.
Any responsible woman reading this will testify to what I have just said.

God loves you,and He has saved you from her claws,don't tempt God. You should rather be in thanksgiving.

And to the ladies reading this,please learn from this story because it is true.
. The best comment and best advice for OP and others as well. 1000 Likes.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by refreshrate: 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismiss.

In order words tell her you've forgiven her, smash am well well then he too should now break up with her bah?

...I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by francizy(m): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
freecocoa:
I mean she intentionally did what she did, a deliberate mistake, but when one just says "mistake", we often think a general meaning, i'm telling you deciding to leave someone because he is poor, is not the type of mistake you think.

Don't mind Aisha95, fighting for the plight of a fellow girl. Although I like her style cuz she didn't go all out in support of the lady, she showed signs to indicate that she's a woman and would shield her own.

By the way, this thing happens frequently oh. I mean on a regular basis. I know of one business man in Balogun who loved one girl so much and wanted to marry her. This man as at the time I used to see him was ( don't know if he still is) a major distributor of one of these popular foreign skin care products.

The reason his gf back then failed to notice he was very rich was because of his simplistic nature. Hardly drives around in Lagos traffic as he prefers taking bikes to wherever he was going to. He was a young man and full of energy but was also down to earth.

The day he made his intention know to the girl as regards marriage, he got a shocker as the girl blatantly refused. Probably she was like why the phuck will I marry a man who came to my house to propose to me on a bike?

She eventually got married to a man who owned Mercedes Vboot (a kind of vehicle the other man could afford to purchase over 20 of it back then and wont feal a pinch). grin Same man was always quick to deliver heartbreaking punches to her face upon any slight argument.

She eventually realised that the man she left was a millionaire and started having regrets.

This makes me wonder why a woman would choose to settle with a woman beater just because he has little money to spend on her, rather than a man who truly loves and cherishes her but dosen't have the money to spend...

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by refreshrate: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
teeowl:
why the hell would you even consider taking her back?

something ees doing him ni
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Since U don't have COMMON SENSE, accept her let's see if won't end up in T. B. JOSHUA
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by shangzwayne(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
cweriouzly?? undecided cry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by kehyndey(f): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
[quote author=Aisha95 post=37046753]Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the PRODIGAL DAUGHTER, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this. I fink PRODIGAL GIRLFRIEND/FIANCE is d word
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by SunnyJJ: 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
U sure say na u get this u brain so? Kaiiii na borrow!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by therealdeal10: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hahaha u av gat 2 b freaking kidding me
Are men still dat naive all in d name of luv??

No need 2 advice i believe earlier comments must av said it all
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by miriamgroove: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
I KNOW U THINK U LOVE HER...IF U LET HER INTO UR LIFE..U RE GOING TO HATE UR SELF FOR IT..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op...i admire your gentility in all of this..had it been me..i would have glued that her begging mouth to the wall with a very dirty slap..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Bowaley17(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't be shock one day you come back from work and you found out she has packed all your valuables and ran away. Dont be shock one day you got an alert,a huge amount of money has been withdrawn from your account and she has fled. And you come back back here and cry again.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sandrahnaub(f): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
My dear u know wat u shld do/ just pray abt it

Btw

So read my signature
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by fareed69(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

Story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.