Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58369 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Idris5521(m): 8:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hello
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by seunwale: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guy the decision his urs ooo but to ur family not accepting the girl dey are not the one dat we filed ur family for u but d decision his ur have said earlier okay
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chamboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.
girls don't worth it abeg... their fish brain neva make dem have sense
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chamboy(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op if u marry that girl ....... your daughter would become an olosho

It's beta to not get married than spend d rest of ur life with some dimwit
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Ijeuwa2(m): 8:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
wetin dis man dey talk sef. am sure sey wetn d gal talk na true, u no get future ooo. how can u be considering an old idiot of a gal frnd @ ur present status & u dey ask people wetin u go do. nna take time oo. are u not seeing those pretty damsel everywere.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by sirjakez(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
Better move on with ur life bro.... Babes full everywhere
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Super101: 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guy, she is after your money and material things. That is the reason she went and became a second wife to a rich man. She does not love you. Be wise. Do not be carried away by past fun you enjoyed with her.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chamboy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
OUR society has made us to belive without marriage you are not responsible

If u don't see anybody ... please don't marry outta pressure and feeling among

Marry who loves u for who u r

Get it straight into your head

"NO BE BY FORCE TO MARRY"

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by olumalcolm(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
My son, My son, My son, how many times did I call u? E b lik say smtin dey worry u. Where is d brain I gave to u?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Doxkelly1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
You know better than me, If your family opinion is not enough for you, is it mine that you will value?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dapsonlou(m): 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
ijustdey:

Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

Abi we're ni bobo yi ni?. You dey Crazy ni? My Guy if you can not talk to Woman , tell you mama to Marry one for you in the Village
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by stpat1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
What you should do? The first thing you should fo is to get some brains.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ruggedtimi(m): 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
give her one keke...do use strt her own business too... : cool
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by johnwell(m): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
After going through your lamentation, I discover that you reason with your penis, how on earth would you accept a bloody materialistic back into your life? wetin ify get where nkozi or uloma no get? Apart from that, she is another man's wife.......

It seems your death warrant has been released by the devil, pending your approval...

Go ahead and you will live to regret the rest of your life

run for your life

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Hyphee(f): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismiss.
very true, she will leave if things turn out bad again
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
U better don't let a married woman leave her husband and come to u. Ditch the stupid bxtch and look for someone better to marry
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
godoluwa:
vanilla? man, u don kill me with laughter
na ice cream dey d guy brain I tells u..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
forix4u:

Hahahahahaha...dis guy u bad gann.... So u mean say dd guy na goat Can u imagine? He's still thinking of accepting her back, r_bbish!! Sth wey old man don drill tire. Well, my advice. Vengeance is d Lord, so u can go ahead and marry her but as 3wife ok. Main while pls kindly employ me as ur special adviser I'll help take good decisions that you will never regret. Inbox me pls
even goat dey pity d guy sef, brain iyaf no dey hin skull again..
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
saad4real:
Don't even try to bring her back! Person where no like you in the morning na him go like you in the evening shocked
help me ask am oh... undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by proguru: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
The fact that the man is considering taking the woman back to his means that he has a MUMU from birth. He needs a psychiatric examination urgently!! Original MUMU!!!!!!!
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.
If he still had no money will she be remorseful or she's remorseful because he now has money....
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by loswhite(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

How can a man forgives his lover but yet does not accept her back into his life?
She will feel that he is barely doing that as a leverage to let her depart from him as soon as possible. That's even more downcasting.
However I understand your point. A case of who laughs last.
You can 4give without accepting back. Forgiving is that you hold no grudge against her.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Princess4eva(f): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

Did you say only a man with a good heart? You're not so different from him. Maybe you meant to say only a man with a stupid heart. What happened to her rich man? Has he suddenly gone poor? What guarantees you she won't run away again when d chips are down? Smh..........m for some ladies.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Shorty say she no come for d body ooo, but she come for the money ooo (in iyanya's voice)
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by chloee(f): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please don't accept her for the sake of your life and new future
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by 400billionman: 11:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Souljeezy:

Just like my friend told me recently to guy get sense.

It is not easy seeing someone you so loved suffering now. But most ladies are just plain impatient.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by 400billionman: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
Akuneshiobike:
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.

Visionless girls.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by 400billionman: 12:05am On Aug 18, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Advice to the man

You said she has married another man.

So....don't touch another man's property.

Simple and short...
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by MrBasketball: 12:08am On Aug 18, 2015
Akuneshiobike:

You are sensible.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by otusnorahs(f): 12:32am On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=Souljeezy post=37043423][/quote] 10,000 likes.
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Princedapace(m): 12:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

it is only a lady that will say this kind of thing,,

will u allow ur only brother to accept her back?
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Princedapace(m): 12:37am On Aug 18, 2015
Akuneshiobike:

bro...u are on point...u av made my night

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner / Airport Worker Dies After Sex With Girlfriend (photo) / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.