Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Be A Millionaire With Just 2k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Be A Millionaire With Just 2k (967 Views)

Become A Millionaire With BTC / Become A Millionaire With A One-time Investment Of 100k / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2015
BE A MILLIONAIRE WITH JUST 2K INVESTMENT, SAFE AND FAILURE PROOF STREAM OF INCOME GUARANTEED FOR ALL CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE TO CHANGE YOUR LACK TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM
SEE ATTACHED DETAILS AND DO AS INSTRUCTED, REACH ME ON
olatommy7@gmail.com

Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Somebody lied!
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Horlufemi(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
shocked

And you are sharing it. shocked

Scam of life
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 12:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
its morally derogatory for you to placate peoples post without proof, am on this and it works, because all confirmation are made before taking the first step, my dear please look for something productive to do with your precious time, that's the only way God will bless you, this investment is tried and tested, and i am a financial consultant, with CBN microfinance certification, if any one wants a quick return on investment i will highly recommend this, the quick smart program;
send your reservations and i will respond, thanks
olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tydies:
Somebody lied!
its morally derogatory for you to placate peoples post without proof, am on this and it works, because all confirmation are made before taking the first step, my dear please look for something productive to do with your precious time, that's the only way God will bless you, this investment is tried and tested, and i am a financial consultant, with CBN microfinance certification, if any one wants a quick return on investment i will highly recommend this, the quick smart program;
olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 12:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
Horlufemi:
shocked

And you are sharing it. shocked

Scam of life
olatommy7@gmail.com
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Taking about something productive, are you a millionaire already? You make me laugh. If it was that easy, you wouldn't want to be on Nairaland looking for our hard earned 2K.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by olatommy7(m): 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tydies:
Taking about something productive, are you a millionaire already? You make me laugh. If it was that easy, you wouldn't want to be on Nairaland looking for our hard earned 2K.

if you are not informed then you are deformed, i rest my case.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Horlufemi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
olatommy7:

olatommy7@gmail.com

Show your family members their way first. Nothing as good as diligence in your line of business.
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by iykepromotions: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
mr ola take it easy. i presume you're still new in this program. during those days am still looking for ways to make money online, someone introduced me to this program. infact i promoted it more than you, i made small money from it and later dropped it and move on why? at a stage the money stopped coming. what i want to tell you is it's a networking program. not everyone will make money from it. forget about the hypes and lies in that your attachment. making lasting and continous money online and even offline required two things; you must have a product or a service to render. in my quest to make money online i have tried many programs, some didn't work at all some worked and later stopped working, this is one of them. the program is outdated
Re: Be A Millionaire With Just 2k by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Please do.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Mentor On Pure Water Production And Distribution / Nigeria Offer It's First Sovereign Sukuk / Earn Dollars Daily With This Simple System!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.