Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s (10800 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Hoodlums Who Invaded Rivers LGA Ahead Of Re-run Election. Photos / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election / Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by donc26(m): 11:34am On Aug 17, 2015
Rivers Governorship Elections Tribunal sitting in Abuja has thrown out all motions raised by INEC and PDP in Dakuku vs Wike case . Substantive matter to begin.
For the wailing waiiilers who are fond of shouting wike will WN 1000times please make sure you back ur claims with your PVC because this time its gonna be one man one vote.

12 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Mogidi: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
*Lying Liar* detected

Spits and runs away from thread.

6 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 17, 2015
Mumu no matter what the tribunal rules,the case would still have to go to the appeal court and supreme court before we even start talking of another election which APC does not stand a chance.

Unless yorubas in lagos and Osun are allowed to vote,APC can never win in River state

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by mrjangaweed: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2015
donc26:
Rivers Governorship Elections Tribunal sitting in Abuja has thrown out all motions raised by INEC and PDP in Dakuku vs Wike case . Substantive matter to begin.
For the wailing waiiilers who are fond of shouting wike will WN 1000times please make sure you back ur claims with your PVC because this time its gonna be one man one vote.

who's this bastard?

Wike is the governor of the most oil producing state Hehehehehehe

this state dey pain apc eee because

Rivers State = 11 apc states grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by donc26(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
see this foolish igbo boy mind your business and leave Rivers state for itS owners.Ewu.Mumu no matter whatthe tribunal rules,the case would still have to go to the appeal court and supreme court before we even start talking of another election which APC does not stand a chance.

Unless yorubas in lagos and Osun are allowed to vote,APC can never win in River state
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

who's this bastard?

Wike is the governor of the most oil producing state Hehehehehehe

this state dey pain apc eee because

Rivers State = 11 apc states grin

D thing de pain dem die!!! Rivers= 40 Osun=11 Oyo

10 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by mrjangaweed: 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

D thing de pain dem die!!! Rivers= 40 Osun=11 Oyo

hahahahaha lol but na true talk

in terms of states

pdp gat upper hand

imagine all oil producing states to pdp cheesy

11 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Iykopee(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Amaechi didn't pay 3 months salary as governor of Rivers state till the day he left. Every civil servant in Rivers state had to resort to self help to make ends meet. Wike came onboard and cleared Amaechi's backlog of salaries. Again Wike has embarked on massive road construction, rehabilitation and maintenance and, the Rivers state judiciary is back on duty. There's no chaos anywhere in the state and we are living peacefully. I neva voted for Wike previously but now, i wont hesitate to give him my vote in the event that may 28 election, in Rivers state, was annulled. Shikena.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by psucc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
But Nigeria can't afford a one party system. Why is APC bent on reclaiming the few states PDP had managed to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Darrellhill: 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Am bode of Lagos state, what is d guy doing... Abolutely nothing... Lagos state is in troble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by chukel(m): 12:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mumu no matter what the tribunal rules,the case would still have to go to the appeal court and supreme court before we even start talking of another election which APC does not stand a chance.

papa paapa, election matters end at appeal court. Is there any pre election issue there? Sometimes, u type from the anus. U shouldn't exhibit any form of fear should the tribunal sack wike and ask for re-run, since u believe pdp will always win. In as much as I dislike wike, truth is that if there is a re-run, he will win again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:
Mumu no matter what the tribunal rules,the case would still have to go to the appeal court and supreme court

Chukwumumu, u sound daft over the colored part oooo grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
donc26:

Good. enough of Wike hiding behind technicalities. Let the matter begin in earnest. Let the tribunal ascertain if indeed elections took place or not.

5 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Belexy95: 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
Iykopee:
Amaechi didn't pay 3 months salary as governor of Rivers state till the day he left. Every civil servant in Rivers state had to resort to self help to make ends meet. Wike came onboard and cleared Amaechi's backlog of salaries. Again Wike has embarked on massive road construction, rehabilitation and maintenance and, the Rivers state judiciary is back on duty. There's no chaos anywhere in the state and we are living peacefully. I neva voted for Wike previously but now, i wont hesitate to give him my vote in the event that may 28 election, in Rivers state, was annulled. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Belexy95: 12:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
Iykopee:
Get your facts right next time before posting. Amaechi didnt owe civil servants 3 months salaries. For the records, My wife works with the state civil service. Some were owed only may while others were owed April and may.

6 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Iykopee:

LIAR !!!!!

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

why wont wike pay up? the last allocation Amaechi received was 8Billion and he was receiving close to that since last year. Wike on the other hand first allocation due to Buharis prudence in the month of june was 12Billion. In july, Wike received 25Billion. All these huge sums despite low oil prices. The thug also borrowed 30Billion within 30 days. so u see, Wike had no financial constraints. he had no choice but to pay up.

4 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Abagworo(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
Iykopee:

Let us wait till the elections. Ikwerre has done 8 years from 2007 to 2015 and Odili from Ndoni another suspiciously Igbo part of Rivers State did 8 years making it 16 uninterrupted hold by the uplanders. The truth is that it has to go riverine for justice and equity.

The same way it had to go North at federal level is how it will go riverine at State level. God bless Rivers State and Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Belexy95:
Get your facts right next time before posting. Amaechi didnt owe civil servants 3 months salaries. For the records, My wife works with the state civil service. Some were owed only may while others were owed April and may.

u dey mind these shameless eediots..........

6 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
chukel:
papa paapa, election matters end at appeal court. Is there any pre election issue there? Sometimes, u type from the anus. U shouldn't exhibit any form of fear should the tribunal sack wike and ask for re-run, since u believe pdp will always win. In as much as I dislike wike, truth is that if there is a re-run, he will win again.

Olodo do I exhibit any sign of fear? Am i the one who created this useless thread? FYI the law on governorship tribunals have since been amended.The governorship cases now end up in the supreme court.You may ask any of your lawyer friends or use google for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Demdem:

u dey mind these shameless eediots..........

You people should stop telling lies!!! I have friends in the River state civil service and their March, April and May salaries were been owed before Wike came and cleared it up

4 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2015
chukwudi44:

You people should stop telling lies!!! I have friends in the River state civil service and their March, April and May salaries were been owed before Wike came and cleared it up

chukwumumu, ur friends lied to you, if i were u, i will "de-friend" them immediately. I am on ground and i know what is going on, u are not. already someone testified about with wife who is a civil servant. where u blind to see that? Infact, it was because of the payment of march salaries then that the NLC rivers stopped their plans from embarking on a strike. they were already prep for it before it came.

Belexy95:

3 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by asha80(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Let us wait till the elections. Ikwerre has done 8 years from 2007 to 2015 and Odili from Ndoni another suspiciously Igbo part of Rivers State did 8 years making it 16 uninterrupted hold by the uplanders. The truth is that it has to go riverine for justice and equity.

The same way it had to go North at federal level is how it will go riverine at State level. God bless Rivers State and Nigeria.
me thinks in these type of issues votes matter and not sentiment of who rules..if a larger percentage of people vote for a candidate and votes counted I dont think sentiment would have any place unless we are not ready for democracy

1 Like

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Chiaka(f): 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
No such thing! will happen. Wike clearly won!
Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by HzRF(m): 12:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Demdem:

LIAR !!!!!

On the salaries of civil servants, Mr. Amaechi stated that they received their March salaries while payment for April salaries had commenced by the time his administration was winding down.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/185593-how-i-delivered-good-governance-to-rivers-state-amaechi.html

why wont wike pay up? the last allocation Amaechi received was 8Billion and he was receiving close to that since last year. Wike on the other hand first allocation due to Buharis prudence in the month of june was 12Billion. In july, Wike received 25Billion. All these huge sums despite low high prices. The thug also borrowed 30Billion within 30 days. so u see, Wike had no financial constraints. he had no choice but to pay up.
U have Come again with Ur dirge of buahri prudence

Wen will u stop wailing on this
Wike cleared 3 months salaries... Was Amaechi not given 3 months allocation and what of the igr
He's received low allocation but could squander 5bn on 1 month chairmen

Trash

2 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
HzRF:

U have Come again with Ur dirge of buahri prudence

Yes, Buhari's prudence in contrast to jonah-daft mis-governance made Wike see much more allocations than what Amaechi received for close to a year. that is a fact. even with this, the thug still went ahead to borrow 30 Billion within 30 days

Wen will u stop wailing on this

Goon, that isnt wailing but stating the facts till it sticks to u fools head.

Wike cleared 3 months salaries...

Goon, it wasnt 3 months salaries but 1 month. By the time Amaechi was leaving, April payment was ongoing

Was Amaechi not given 3 months allocation and what of the igr

The ones he paid, was it from his pocket?

He's received low allocation but could squander 5bn on 1 month chairmen
Trash

Baseless talk. only fools will reckon with this

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by size40: 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Wike and the PDP have been using all manners of delay tactics to undo the APC. They claimed to have won election, why are they so afraid? Everything happening in Rivers state shows there was no election in Rivers state. Months after the election, they have refused for the inspection of electoral materials by the APC.until recent protest by the APC at the INEC HQs at Abuja where they ordered police from INEC HQs from Abuja to Rivers State for APC to commence inspection. Even at that, the PDP went on to destroy the 2 Generators there and damaged the electricity supply there. Yes, I may not like Wike and the PDP. But they have to win fairly. All what happened in R/S b4, during and after election was warfare and not election. I don't subscribe to violent election whether they are coming from my party, the APC or the PDP. Election did not take place in many part of R/S during last election including my ward ward 11 of Obio/Ajkpor, where I was supposed to vote. But we were all shocked to hear several thousands of vote declared by INEC in d state in favour of Wike.

5 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Belexy95:

Oga, you can lie.. They were owed. Even Pensioners. Especially teachers. It was Wike that cleared the debt.

I know most of them that lives in my aunty house, they couldn't pay house rent cos as of that time their house rent was due... It was when Wike paid that they were able to pay..

5 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
size40:
Wike and the PDP have been using all manners of delay tactics to undo the APC. They claimed to have won election, why are they so afraid? Everything happening in Rivers state shows there was no election in Rivers state. Months after the election, they have refused for the inspection of electoral materials by the APC.until recent protest by the APC at the INEC HQs at Abuja where they ordered police from INEC HQs from Abuja to Rivers State for APC to commence inspection. Even at that, the PDP went on to destroy the 2 Generators there and damaged the electricity supply there. Yes, I may not like Wike and the PDP. But they have to win fairly. All what happened in R/S b4, during and after election was warfare and not election. I don't subscribe to violent election whether they are coming from my party, the APC or the PDP. Election did not take place in many part of R/S during last election including my ward ward 11 of Obio/Ajkpor, where I was supposed to vote. But we were all shocked to hear several thousands of vote declared by INEC in d state in favour of Wike.

Have you ask your self,, why APC in Imo state, Plateau states refused inspections too?

2 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Demdem(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
alfred5:

Have you ask your self,, why APC in Imo state, Plateau states refused inspections too?

Pending when u substantiate this allegation of urs, i think its safe to conclusively declare that its a Lie

5 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by size40: 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
mrjangaweed:

hahahahaha lol but na true talk

in terms of states

pdp gat upper hand

imagine all oil producing states to pdp cheesy
u people are so dumbs. Oil producing or not. Who told u the states that produces oil owns d oil? Oil royalties and every payment concernig oil goes to fg which is shared to states as allocations. If Rivers my state as well as other states that produces oil collects the oil revenues, nobody will lack. So we are talking about massive election irregularities u are talking like a little kid which u truly are

7 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
Demdem:

Pending when u substantiate this allegation of urs, i think its safe to conclusively declare that its a Lie

Because you only focused on AkwaIbom and River States... Guess what, you will surely be disappointed.

Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: A Re-run Election Is Imminent In R/s by Ojiofor: 1:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abagworo:

Abagworo and hypocrisy.why didn't you support Owerri zone who have never ruled Imo state in last election for justice and equity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Buhari Was Overrated, Had Serious Incompetencies Not Noticed / "No Soldier Was Shot At By Policemen" - Lagos Police Command. / Abuja Public Facilities That Have Gone Extinct

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.