Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,051 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2692 Views)

A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 1:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
We know the amount is too small. Well for now, the blog is not making money at all. We need DEDIDCATED part-time writers for our new tech blog. We know is not right to be posting the amount we will be paying, but we hate it when people get insulted when we replied them via an email. And moreover it will not be #12,000 forever.

If you are interested. Here is what you must know.

1.You must have passion for writing and know well above average about technologies.
2.You must know that this is not copy and paste or copy little and write little. All the articles must be original
3.Each article length must not be less than 600 words and you must be able to link to at least three previous articles written or any article within the blog and must be able to post at least 2 articles per day.
4.You must plan to work with us at least in the next one year.
5. You can be anywhere in Nigeria
6.You can always source from other international tech blogs to know what next to write, but all words must be rewritten by you in your own style

Bonus. If you are good in Photoshop or any other image editing software. You can always use your images on articles. We will pay #50 for each set of three images own by you in addiction to the monthly stipend

Here are the categories available: You can only choose maximum of 5 categories you can be writing for and minimum of 4.

1. Google Tech Products And News
2. Apple Tech Products And News
3. Facebook Tech Products And News
4. Mobile Applications (IOS, Android, etc)
5. Mobile Phones (Prices, Reviews and News)
6. Gadgets ( Home gadgets, office gadgets, kid gadgets etc)
7. Operating System( Linux, windows, etc)
8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
11. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)
12. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices
13. Treatment: ( how tech companies are treating their workers )

Here is the tech blog address: www.techproducts.com.ng

Please if you do have any question please drop it here.

We know the amount is too small, the writers we need are those who are interested not because of the stipend but because of passion and or love for technology

Our aim is not because of the money, we want to make a name that one day, when tech blogs are being mentioned in the world, techproducts.com.ng will be amount the names, in which you are part of who make it a success.

We do not plan to make a dime from the blog for the next 1 year whether through affiliates or direct advertisement, or whatever. Just an educating/exciting/informative tech articles on the tech blog for the whole world benefits.

Please if you do have any question please drop it here. And you can contact me directly at lovednation@gmail.com

Update. These categories have been taken by two nairalanders

1.Google tech products ,
13.Cars,
3. Facebook Tech Products And News by a nairalander >>> https://www.nairaland.com/acets

And also these categories have been taken by a nairalander >>> www.nairaland.com/Pseudonomer
8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
11. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)

These categories are still up for grabs. We are sorry, if you have emailed us and you haven't seen a reply from us. It is either you were interested in those categories that have been taken or you didn't do something extra in your first email sent to us by you.

So we still have these categories to be grab by one person

9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)

So do you think you can do something about these categories above? Then email us at lovednation@gmail.com
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by pmc01(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok. I'm not a tech guy though, not sure if I can cope with this. However, I can write well and do have a passion for that.
How about that?
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
two articles in a day.................i would have applied for d auto part but d 2 articles part men..... d tin go hard gon
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by newsdey(m): 2:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I am in email address newsdey.com@gmail.com whatsapp number 08035173008
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by pmc01(m): 2:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
"you must be able to link to at least three previous articles written or any article within the blog"
I don't understand that part, please.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by aprokomania(m): 2:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
how many articles are expected monthly?
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 2:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
pmc01:
Ok. I'm not a tech guy though, not sure if I can cope with this. However, I can write well and do have a passion for that.
How about that?

We can test you with a topic. If your writing skill is better than others. Then you are in. Number one thing is Passion, and the second thing is having the time
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by goziedave(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Technology is not my stuff and writing two articles per day mehn.... thats hard but can try it out, time is no problem, I READ.... I ALSO WRITE.... because I can only write what I know, and you can acquire knowledge through reading.......... READING MAKETH A MAN.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
goziedave:
Technology is not my stuff and writing two articles per day mehn.... thats hard but can try it out, time is no problem, I READ.... I ALSO WRITE.... because I can only write what I know, and you can acquire knowledge through reading.......... READING MAKETH A MAN.

You can send us email with maximum of 5 categories you think you can do better, and minimum of 4.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Mayfrank(m): 4:30pm On Aug 17, 2015
how much for 20 already written articles?
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 4:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mayfrank:
how much for 20 already written articles?
I am sure you must have written them on a blog? Right?
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Mayfrank(m): 4:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adenugay:
I am sure you must have written them on a blog? Right?
true, but the blog is down
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Mayfrank:

true, but the blog is down
Thanks but we won't be able to put the articles on our blogs.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by j4sure(m): 5:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Too rigid terms and conditions
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
i am interested .. won't mind writing without pay.. like u listed above , "passion" is my reason. please drop the necessary guidelines for me via Timothymaxwell149@gmail.com and I will start sending u original articles at no cost. though I may not make the 2 pay requirement , but u won't be disappointed.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Princepri(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adenugay:
We know the amount is too small. Well for now, the blog is not making money at all. We need DEDIDCATED part-time writers for our new tech blog. We know is not right to be posting the amount we will be paying, but we hate it when people get insulted when we replied them via an email. And moreover it will not be #12,000 forever.

1.You must have passion for writing and know well above average about technologies.
2.You must know that this is not copy and paste or copy little and write little. All the articles must be original
3.Each article length must not be less than 600 words and you must be able to link to at least three previous articles written or any article within the blog and must be able to post at least 2 articles per day.
6.You can always source from other international tech blogs to know what next to write, but all words must be rewritten by you in your own style

Bonus. If you are good in Photoshop or any other image editing software. You can always use your images on articles. We will pay #50 for each set of three images own by you in addiction to the monthly stipend

Here are the categories available: You can only choose maximum of 5 categories you can be writing for and minimum of 4.

12. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)
13. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices
14. Treatment: ( how tech companies are treating their workers )

We know the amount is too small, the writers we need are those who are interested not because of the stipend but because of passion and or love for technology

Our aim is not because of the money, we want to make a name that one day, when tech blogs are being mentioned in the world, techproducts.com.ng will be amount the names, in which you are part of who make it a success.

We do not plan to make a dime from the blog for the next 1 year whether through affiliates or direct advertisement, or whatever. Just an educating/exciting/informative tech articles on the tech blog for the whole world benefits.

Please if you do have any question please drop it here. And you can contact me directly at lovednation@gmail.com

i can write the articles for you even though 2 articles is much but i will try my best how do i get you
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
This dude isn't serious. 2 articles daily? Unless you dnt want quality articles. A Killer article usually take a minimum of 2 days to write according to me.

I don't even think you are a writer yourself, cause if you are. You won't demand for original article twice daily.

Shalom!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by goziedave(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adenugay:

You can send us email with maximum of 5 categories you think you can do better, and minimum of 4.
JUST GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Adenugay:

We can test you with a topic. If your writing skill is better than others. Then you are in. Number one thing is Passion, and the second thing is having the time
Capnd143:
i am interested .. won't mind writing without pay.. like u listed above , "passion" is my reason. please drop the necessary guidelines for me via Timothymaxwell149@gmail.com and I will start sending u original articles at no cost. though I may not make the 2 pay requirement , but u won't be disappointed.
Adenugay:

Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Princepri(m): 4:36am On Aug 18, 2015
Adenugay:

interested how do i contact you
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by tonyx4x44(m): 6:05am On Aug 18, 2015
HenryDion:
This dude isn't serious. 2 articles daily? Unless you dnt want quality articles. A Killer article usually take a minimum of 2 days to write according to me.

I don't even think you are a writer yourself, cause if you are. You won't demand for original article twice daily.

Shalom!

word!

Its almost impossible to produce 2 original and quality articles consistently (400 words or higher)in a day...
unless youhave the whole day to yourself with no activity whatsoever undecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by FincoApps(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2015
The other requirements are okay but 2 articles a day each with 600 words would be too demanding
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by goverment(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Well, the site is a new one. I recommend you should hire a freelancers like fiver, gigsbuck, gigbucks etc for that job.

Freelance who do write content for website and blogs, are doing that with terms and conditions, which will make to meet up to your requirement,

Most of the Nairaland users may not meet up with your terms and conditions especially me. We also have a blog or website in which we are dedicated to it and that involue;
* organising your blog/website
* engaging in other network artivities
* making strategies for traffic increase
* building link eg backlink, inbound links and outbound links

All this can make some of us not to meet up to that terms and condition. Some of us are good in writing deep keyword content like 600 to one 1,000 word. These article http://www.davinstower.com/blog/2015/08/15/how-to-super-increase-blog-view/, is 1,250 words and take 1 day and half to complete it due to other artivities.

2 articles for day is out of the boundaries for freelancers unless you will give the article assignment and give date for summittion so that the 2 articles can be complete before the date summittion.

To get what you what, create a payza account, sign up for any freelancer and make your request. There are lot of qualify content writer who are awaiting for you at freelancers.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 12:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Adenugay:

12. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices

We have given the job to someone for the following categories. to www.nairaland.com/Pseudonomer . Again is not the token but the passion for it

4. Mobile Applications, 8.Internet, 10.Startups, 11.Merchant, 7. Operating Systems.

We are still looking for 2 more people
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
Adenugay:

We have given the job to someone for the following categories. to www.nairaland.com/Pseudonomer . Again is not the token but the passion for it

4. Mobile Applications, 8.Internet, 10.Startups, 11.Merchant, 7. Operating Systems.

We are still looking for 2 more people
I still haven't got an email from you yet... like I said I don't need the pay, atleast not for nw. email is Timothymaxwell149@gmail.com..
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by brainboxmedia(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Host ur websites for as low as #4500 with free domain name, 50Gb space and 150GB monthly bandwidth. Visit http://gr8impacthost.com for more details.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Capnd143:
I still haven't got an email from you yet... like I said I don't need the pay, atleast not for nw. email is Timothymaxwell149@gmail.com..

Sorry, we never knew you are so serious about it. We will reply you tomorrow when we get to office.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
[size=20pt] Why should a person work as a slave for you with such little pay

Isn't is advisable for the person to build his or her own blog within this 1year period??

I have been blogging for 13 months, I'm only 20years.... I make N80,000+ per month online.

Your pay is small.. Why the labour is much.

Increase your pay or do the work by yourself.
[/size]
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by cdoffx(m): 2:13am On Aug 19, 2015
don't you think 2 articles a day is too much. i think you should focus on quality and not quantity.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Princepri(m): 4:03am On Aug 19, 2015
Adenugay:

Sorry, we never knew you are so serious about it. We will reply you tomorrow when we get to office.
i said iam interested but you havent replied me yet headboyprince@gmail.com
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by seoxpert(m): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2015
I AM GAME. YOU CAN GET SAMPLES OF MY ARTICLES ON MY BLOG.

SEE SIGNATURE................
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by burkutu: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2015
HenryDion:

Shalom!

hehehe... I laugh in my drunken voice. 2 days just to write 1 killer article. what are you writing? A presidential state of the nation address? Guy, you are not an experienced writer dat is y you can make that kind statement. straight forward tech articles are damn easy to write after the basic research. it is those creative articles that are so damn difficult to write. but even so, you don't need 2 days to come up with just one quality article if you know how to write.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Receive Adsense Payments Into Naira Savings Acount GTB (Gtb has credited / :-[webmasters Help Need Urgently! / Giving Out 10 Domain Name Plus Hosting For 10 Clients Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.