Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA (58428 Views)

Herbert Macaulay Road, Yaba Has The Highest Number Of Pedestrian Bridges / 21 Celebrities Who Own Private Jets / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by lalasticlala(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
See The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria According To NCAA

The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) has confirmed that there are 146 corporate jets in the country of which only 46 were registered in Nigeria while 100 has foreign registration.

Director General of NCAA, Captain Muhktar Usman disclosed this when he addressed public relations officers of airlines, aviation agencies and other organisations in the industry during a meeting organised by the Authority. The meeting was aimed at improving the ways of reporting incidents and accidents in the industry.

Muhktar also disclosed that there were 30 certified air operators, over 400 in-service aircraft registered in Nigeria and 130 helicopters.

He said that the ultimate aim of operators and others involved in air transport should be to ensure safety and assured that NCAA would continue to progressively strengthen oversight responsibilities to entrench safe and secure air transportation in the country.

“This forum however, is to take a cursory look at our information dissemination as it relates to handling and reporting safety vis-à-vis incidents and accidents. It is not entirely a new discussion in various fora, but the approach requires tinkering. There is a need for a unified communication and integration among all the information managers of all the agencies.“We should put on the table a synergy and a robust working relationship among all of you. When I say all of you, this includes the public relations apparatchik of NCAA. If we commence integrated information, there will be a concerted approach when there are incidences. On the reality, an airline operation is not without its own fair share of incidences worldwide,” Muhktar said.

He noted that the basic principles of air navigation are identical to general navigation, which include the process of planning, recording and controlling the movement of a craft from one place to another.

http://nairametrics.com/see-the-number-of-private-jets-in-nigeria-according-to-ncaa/

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by INTROVERT(f): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
okay......but who owns the 2 private jets Good luck used to travel for holiday with this wife. grin

Its a good move from the NCAA however.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by MosakuAW(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
146 private jet shocked

Some people will still say that, Nigerians are poor. Who are the owners of these private jet and why is 46 only registered in Nigeria and 100 abroad.

Whaalai, we are rich in this country because some countries cant even boast of 50 private jets.

Good check by NCAA.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Immanueladebol(m): 2:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Aminat508(f): 2:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hookay

good 4 them
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Precious91(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
We are rich,yet we look poor.Irony.BTW why register most abroad

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Interesting
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
INTROVERT:

don't worry, am not offended grin grin
Of course machines don't get offended.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
front page material I was here
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by tobtap: 3:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
not surprised....THERE ARE ALOT OF RICH PEEPS IN NAIJA... (both crooks and clean wink)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok

Let them stop counting as mine has not arrived the tarmac grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by pembisco(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
dullard should probe this
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Sunnycliff(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
This luxuries are too much. The FG should impose a tax rate of 40% of their costs to reduce this pomp and affluence while redistributing the National Income to the Masses .

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Swagt101(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oh Nigeria, I hail thee cool

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by wise7(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by lilwayneme(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
it's okay in skales's voice
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by maxiuc(m): 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
Don't let God catch you critizing the rich but let him watch you admire them.stop critizing work hard pray hard all things are possible

3 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
hhh
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by eleko1: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
sad those FAT CATS looting NIG money to buy PriVate jet.Abeg,make Dem probe the source of PA Ayo Jefo private JEt.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by odinese(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
.Nigeria is fvcked

Honestly why shud I be proud of being Nigerian? I see no reason.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Remilekun101: 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
wink
Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by Swagk101(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
IceDude:
I can see one of my private jets in that pix cheesy
ncho:
Nawao, de no put my own
It's okay to have a dream cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets In Nigeria - NCAA by IceDude(m): 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
I can see one of my private jets in that pix cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Most Expensive Cities In Nigeria? / Meet Josephine Agwu, The Lagos Airport Cleaner That Returned N12m To Owner PICS / Plane Carrying Brazilian Footballers Crashes In Colombia, Killing 25 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.