Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,264 members, 7,807,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775280 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
negga4al:

My dear, I dan try all that, infinix tool, sp flash tool, even removed my battery at some point self. No response. Just face I go face you.
guess it's not windows 8 upward u trying it with,if yes you still have to put some tinz right...better still just try win7 downward and make sure u install vcomm drivers ooooo
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hmm. Strange bit have you tried factory resetting the phone before trying to flash? Ensure also that you have the USB Debug turned on before reattempting it.

negga4al:

My dear, I dan try all that, infinix tool, sp flash tool, even removed my battery at some point self. No response. Just face I go face you.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
lilwayneme:
guess it's not windows 8 upward u trying it with,if yes you still have to put some tinz right...better still just try win7 downward and make sure u install vcomm drivers ooooo

Bros na wetin I dey consider self, make I try Windows xp, vista system. As for the things to put right on win 8/10 I have done that...that is disabling signature stuff. Yet no show.

Got to ask though, does the preloader mtk vcom driver show a yellow icon in the device manager for you guys. Though I was told, error 10 is nothing to worry about.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 4:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
cry
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Hmm. Strange bit have you tried factory resetting the phone before trying to flash? Ensure also that you have the USB Debug turned on before reattempting it.

I've tried that also. Truth be told, I'm just looking for anyone who's done this successfully and lives in Ikeja and environ make I use them system flash this phone. That's, after I try win xp/Vista. Else, na Carlcare be that embarassed
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
If you stay in Ikeja then, go to Carlcare office there they would be willing to assist you better.

negga4al:

I've tried that also. Truth be told, I'm just looking for anyone who's done this successfully and lives in Ikeja and environ make I use them system flash this phone. That's, after I try win xp/Vista. Else, na Carlcare be that embarassed
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 4:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigtt76:
If you stay in Ikeja then, go to Carlcare office there they would be willing to assist you better.

Thanks for your help joor. It thrills me that you are tech savvy o. Wait first, you fit marry me? kiss cheesy
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 5:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Hahaha go sidon jaaaare tongue have a nice day ahead. Let us know when it's done

negga4al:

Thanks for your help joor. It thrills me that you are tech savvy o. Wait first, you fit marry me? kiss cheesy
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
bigtt76:
Hahaha go sidon jaaaare tongue have a nice day ahead. Let us know when it's done

Cool, I will, have great day. But I no dey sidon o.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lol

negga4al:

Cool, I will, have great day. But I no dey sidon o.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by tunex4christ(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
New battery.. WE NO SEE!! Marshmallow.. WE NO SEE!!..... NAWA OOOO

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
tunex4christ:
New battery.. WE NO SEE!! Marshmallow.. WE NO SEE!!..... NAWA OOOO

Oya, sell your phone. If you can't be patient. That you receive updates on your phone doesn't it tell you anything? You can ask those who use Infinix sister company's phone, Tecno how they fare as far as these updates go.

Even the new Phantom 5 will receive Marshmallow in June 2016, maybe by then Google would have released Android 7 or 8 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by stevebent(m): 7:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
The new software update can only be downloaded with WiFi sad
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by alexie4real(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
pls nd pls am avin sum problems to download gta vice city on my hot 2 pls anybdy with d step by step guide on how to download it wud b appreciated
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by FreddywellsNGN(m): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
I need your help everyone.My phone is displaying: "Unfortunately,messenger has stopped," and it is affecting the smooth running of the device.Moreso,I can't even check my SMSs' any longer.the message shows every 3 secs on my phone.Kindly assist on how to get rid of it and position my phone to its right sense.Looking forward to hearing from u all soon
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by lilwayneme(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
negga4al:

Bros na wetin I dey consider self, make I try Windows xp, vista system. As for the things to put right on win 8/10 I have done that...that is disabling signature stuff. Yet no show.

Got to ask though, does the preloader mtk vcom driver show a yellow icon in the device manager for you guys. Though I was told, error 10 is nothing to worry about.
I can't say about the yellow icon cos I don't have access to my system yet...guess u didn't follow the signature stuff wella,did mine and voila....try out the win xp ,7,or vista den...dey work fine with no ish....

If the problem persists after then,guess you need to see your native doctor....I mean carlcare
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 11:31pm On Oct 15, 2015
lilwayneme:
I can't say about the yellow icon cos I don't have access to my system yet...guess u didn't follow the signature stuff wella,did mine and voila....try out the win xp ,7,or vista den...dey work fine with no ish....

If the problem persists after then,guess you need to see your native doctor....I mean carlcare

Will do. Thanks.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 6:00am On Oct 16, 2015
Do a factory reset and if it persists ....flash stock ROM. Please read through to see the steps to take.

FreddywellsNGN:
I need your help everyone.My phone is displaying: "Unfortunately,messenger has stopped," and it is affecting the smooth running of the device.Moreso,I can't even check my SMSs' any longer.the message shows every 3 secs on my phone.Kindly assist on how to get rid of it and position my phone to its right sense.Looking forward to hearing from u all soon
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by basilica1(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2015
donsimon2:
Can someone pls help.my fone keeps showing SD card disabled.I can't access d internal memory of the phone..any solutions??
hello all you need to do to be able to access d internal memory is to go to setting and perform a factory reset then u will be able to access it, DAT wat I did yesterday, do it and thank me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by prettytasha(f): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2015
this phone is sweet o ..pls how do i add gallery and change the LED lights
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:48am On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:

You can use Google Photos or download any pics gallery app at the Play Store, I recommend Quickpic. As for changing led light, I think some apps allow you to change the led light notification like BBM or WhatsApp. However, you can download an app for that at the store.

Advanced: download xposed installer if you are rooted. But I heard it is not yet easily compatible with hot 2 x510.

Remember, this stock Android without any bloatware the way it is suppose to be. cheesy
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 9:49am On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:
you can download gallery of ur choice on play store, although I use gallery ICS, the led light is default
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Realtol(m): 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Please add me to the whatsapp group 08034113769. Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Iamshegxycul: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Limerick:
e go come now and u go hear 5k cry
. 4wetin. Ordinary ba3. Na confirm power bank sure pass
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2015
TechLector:
The rumors about the upcoming Infinix Smartphone with a 16 GB ROM + 2 GB RAM which is also tagged as #TheHOTtestOne has been revealed as real when Infinix Mobility announced the release of Infinix HOT 2 (x510). The new Infinix HOT 2 is regarded as a re-mastered version of the old Infinix HOT thereby making it a big brother to the Infinix HOT. The HOT 2 comes in handy with some great specs and features that make it unique and awesome. Honestly, the new device came as a surprise to everyone. It now seems that Infinix Mobility had been doing great in the mobile market than any other brand in the country – there is almost no month that this Smartphone Company will not release a new device for its users.

The Infinix HOT 2 retains the 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor sported on the Infinix HOT, but with the 2GB RAM that should make things run more smoothly. The HOT 2 comes with promising Android 5.0 (Lollipop) which is seen as another big upgrade from the old HOT.

source: http://techlector.com/infinix-hot-2-x510-with-16gb-rom-2gb-ram-announced-see-specs-features-price/
pls add my on whatapp 08074066816. Just got my infinix hot 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
the only misunderstanding I have with d update is that after every reboot, sim 1 becomes data sim automatically.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Davidgprs(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
I want to use 64gig memory card on infinix hot 2, is it advisable?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2015
valzey:
the only misunderstanding I have with d update is that after every reboot, sim 1 becomes data sim automatically.

you are very right.... just hope another update would fix it
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
stevebent:
The new software update can only be downloaded with WiFi sad

Change your date to the stated date...then after downloading.... correct it back...simple
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by enoch273: 3:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hello people, while we are here complaining, infinix are planing on releasing another mind blowing device, before December, click the link below to see the specs
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/10/infinix-to-launch-another-device-with.html?m=1
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chikayere(m): 6:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
I just got this awesome device, 08134598804 that's my number add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by elochukwud9: 8:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
please help I wanted to update but it said error and I did see the update again

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.