Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (772726 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pazzys(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls can someone help me.... How do I turn off my GPS on Hot2 urgently needed abeg ooo
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by PUNANNY(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
Urgent plz..my hot 2 doesn't kip track of MISSED CALLS.i rily nid help on aw to fix d error plz.nid help ASAP plz!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sunnypresh11: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2015
Sup y'all
Pls some one should advice me, av been followinq this thread and av been so many complains abt this infinix hot 2.. If its not internal storage problem its sd card pro or sim side or camera am just confused, pls someone should help a brother
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sunnypresh11: 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2015
Pls any news yet about the battery And d fixinq prob
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sunnypresh11: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2015
sunnypresh11:
Sup y'all
Pls some one should advice me, av been followinq this thread and av been reading so many complains abt this infinix hot 2.. If its not internal storage problem its sd card pro or sim side or camera am just confused, pls someone should help a brother
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by REB3L(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=sunnypresh11 post=39184222][/quote]
What's the problem.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by REB3L(m): 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2015
PUNANNY:
Urgent plz..my hot 2 doesn't kip track of MISSED CALLS.i rily nid help on aw to fix d error plz.nid help ASAP plz!
Try factory reset...
And for the GPS, go to location in settings and turn it off.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by kayceelingz(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
pls guys why is it that mod apk do not install on this device becus i try installing it. It shows app not install and i have already set installation of unknown sources in the settings menu. Pls help me
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Etinosajay(m): 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hi house,

How can I hard reset an infinix hot 2?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by FATM: 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2015
Pls I just inserted a 2nd sim on my phone, it doesn't give me an option of calling with it as it automatically calls with my first Sim, I know where I could change to the second sim but doing this ll disable the other sim and i ll have to keep making changes , so I want my phone to always give me an option to choose each time I m dialing. Can someone pls assist on this.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:24am On Oct 22, 2015
FATM:
Pls I just inserted a 2nd sim on my phone, it doesn't give me an option of calling with it as it automatically calls with my first Sim, I know where I could change to the second sim but doing this ll disable the other sim and i ll have to keep making changes , so I want my phone to always give me an option to choose each time I m dialing. Can someone pls assist on this.
Go to your dialPad, and you'd see 3 dots (vertically arranged) on the top right, tap there and you'd see the options to choose call sim, then pick ask first.... hope these helps

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Zitech(m): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2015
sammily:
I have a problem with my Infinix Hot 2, in the preferred SIM selection option, there is no option for the phone to ask me which SIM I intend to use before each calls. Now I'm forced to choose between SIM A or B and stocked with it to make all calls. Is anybody having this issue and what's the way out to be able to choose the SIM (A or B) before each calls.
Go to dial icon, minimize you call dial pad, then you'd see three dots (vertically arranged). tap there and you'd see option for calls, you can choose ask first.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2015
My hot2 is a week old today so you are all invited to her bdae party
Back to the matter, when I had my almost filled 16GB memory card in the device, I noticed my phone kept freezing and the apps too( removing the battery became a constant thing) but ever since I ditched the memory card, everything has been smooth so far. My question is, is there anyone using a high capacity memory card with the device without the device malfunctioning
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 8:44am On Oct 22, 2015
bigtt76:
Did not take time at all because I've used it on the laptop before. All I did was turn off the phone and connect to the laptop with the flash tool running (navigated to the scatter.txt file location) and it picked up.

Thanks for your responses. I have tried all my best to flash my ROM to no avail. I'd like to ask, do CarlCare charge for their services, if you do know. Since this software related, warranty covers this, correct?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by FATM: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2015
Zitech:

Go to your dialPad, and you'd see 3 dots (vertically arranged) on the top right, tap there and you'd see the options to choose call sim, then pick ask first.... hope these helps

Thanks abunch!

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by bigtt76(f): 9:26am On Oct 22, 2015
I don't know never used them before but you can ask cc carlcaresophia for more details.

negga4al:

Thanks for your responses. I have tried all my best to flash my ROM to no avail. I'd like to ask, do CarlCare charge for their services, if you do know. Since this software related, warranty covers this, correct?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pazzys(m): 9:55am On Oct 22, 2015
agrovick:
Back to the matter, when I had my almost filled 16GB memory card in the device, I noticed my phone kept freezing and the apps too( removing the battery became a constant thing) but ever since I ditched the memory card, everything has been smooth so far. My question is, is there anyone using a high capacity memory card with the device without the device malfunctioning
its from your memory card bro, I think it defective that's why its hanging your phone!!! Get an original San disk memory card, the phone support up to 32 GB Memory card!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pazzys(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls guys, anyone using psiphon to browse on his or her HOT2 I want to know if your phone gets hot, I mean alil hot while you browse with Any browser??
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by steppin: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2015
agrovick:
Me...I use a 32gb memory card(San disk) and it doesn't slow my phone down.
Get an original memory card.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 12:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
negga4al:

How long does it take for the flash tool to detect your smartphone? From the video tutorial I saw, it only took a few minutes. From your experience how long does it take yours' to be detected when you did yours. Thanks.
ive flashed my ROM twice now....
my PC detects my phone in two seconds and flashes it in approximately 5minutes..
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 12:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
omotayos01:
Anybody interested in a group where cheat and freebies is share should drop his or her telegram number. let me add him
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
sunnypresh11:
Sup y'all
Pls some one should advice me, av been followinq this thread and av been so many complains abt this infinix hot 2.. If its not internal storage problem its sd card pro or sim side or camera am just confused, pls someone should help a brother
you should have noticed all these complaints are from hot2 newbies if you had really been as observant as you stated you are. The phone is cool...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 1:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls I want to do my second subscription on my Hot2 using GLO, but I want to use the BB twerk. I don't now how about it? And I want to knw whether the twerk still working? Thank friends
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Am interested, my no. 08074066816
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Akaewu: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
anyone with the Andriod 5.1.1 infinix rom and andriod one rom file. i did like to copy form that person.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shakurpaul(m): 2:32pm On Oct 22, 2015
I have a new (2 months old) Ulefone Be Touch 2 I want to sell (in perfect condition, no scratches, no stains, still brand new). Still very clean, neat and comes with the complete accessories and casing. Its specs are 5.5inch 1080p display, 1.7ghz 64bit mt6752 octacore processor, 3gig of ram, android 5.1 lollipop, Sony imx214, 13mp camera and 8mp front facing camera with dual flash, 4G LTE, Front High sensitive fingerprint scanner. I am giving it out for 40, got the phone for 53k 2 months ago.

Check my signature for contact, don't want to get banned or call me on O&O-3496I735.

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 2:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
Akaewu:
anyone with the Andriod 5.1.1 infinix rom and andriod one rom file. i did like to copy form that person.
I have both, how do you intend to copy them ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by valzey(m): 2:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
oketoyinboshola:
Pls I want to do my second subscription on my Hot2 using GLO, but I want to use the BB twerk. I don't now how about it? And I want to knw whether the twerk still working? Thank friends
it still works
on your dialer type *#*#3646633#*#*
swipe right and select CDS info
choose radio info then choose the sim you want to configure
touch the input space and type any letter and delete
choose first or second option depending on the sim slot you want
in between quotation marks input a valid blackberry imei no
put space between AT and + then send

configure your access point this way
APN : blackberry. net

next time try searching the forums or web before asking questions that have already been answered.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by agrovick(m): 2:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
steppin:

Me...I use a 32gb memory card(San disk) and it doesn't slow my phone down.
Get an original memory card.
pazzys:
its from your memory card bro, I think it defective that's why its hanging your phone!!! Get an original San disk memory card, the phone support up to 32 GB Memory card!!!
OK, will get a solid memory card. BTW, pple saying negative things should calm down, the phone is just too awesome at that price.
Stock camera: nice
Phone speed: nice
Image quality: sharp
Phone design: cute
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 4:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=valzey post=39241533]
it still works

next time try searching the forums or web before asking questions that have already been answered. Bros it shows AT command is sent: Error
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
valzey:

it still works

next time try searching the forums or web before asking questions that have already been answered.
can imei analyser generate blackberry imeis?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oketoyinboshola(m): 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=Limerick post=39245529]can imei analyser generate blackberry imeis?
I ve been following the step Limerick gave me, but after all the input it shows AT command is sent: Error. Pls friends what should I do

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.