Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

My Relationship: I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship: I Need Your Advice (2913 Views)

How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story / I'm Feeling So Lonely Even In My Relationship... I Want To Comit Suicide / Nairalanders!!! Please Save My Relationship, I Believe In You All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Av bn dating my girl for 5years uptil now wen she start to act funny. Before her phone got faulty, she hardly create time for both of us,though a quiet girl. Now dat her phone is faulty,her parents sent her #12,000 to buy anoda one, but she used d money for somtin else. I even sent her #5000 to buy small phone,yet she didnt. There was no means of even contacting her coz she schools in Osun while i serve in Benue State. I persuaded her at least to give me any of her frnds' numbr, yet she didnt. She only sent her frnd's accnt numbr for d phone,without a phone numbr to reach her. She only calls weneva she wishes to hear me, yet i couldnt reach her. Her mum and sistr kept asking my patience for her. Please what could be happening Becoz for her sake, i have sent away many promising ladies who love me.
CC:Lalasticlala,Ishilove
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by dandydrey(m): 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lol.. My guy u av been MAGAed... So she could send account details Nd not a phone number tru which u can reach her.. Wise up nah!
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by FruityLass: 7:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is S T A L E
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
Its beta u find d reason behind dis ha attiude frm dia u can knw wat nxt to do
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by ronald4lif(m): 7:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
First her parent gave her 12K for a phone and you gave her 5k and she didn't buy any and only reaches you at her convenience which connotes her unwillingness to get connected with you. What did she say she used the money for? This girl doesn't seem like she's interested in reaching you like you're to her. For someone who really want to stay in touch they would have gotten themselves a phone with that money against all odds. What phone does she reaches you with and how often does she call?

Perhaps she might even have a phone but doesn't want to give you her number as this could unearth some things she's shielding away from you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
First her parent gave her 12K for a phone and you gave her 5k and she didn't buy any and only reaches you at her convenience which connotes her unwillingness to get connected with you. What did she say she used the money for? This girl doesn't seem like she's interested in reaching you like you're to her. For someone who really want to stay in touch they would have gotten themselves a phone with that money against all odds. What phone does she reaches you with and how often does she call?

Perhaps she might even have a phone but doesn't want to give you her number as this could unearth some things she's shielding away from you.

Tnks broda.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by funnyme(f): 7:56pm On Aug 17, 2015
Repent young man! 5yes ago? Hmmm! Instead of yu to concentrate on your studies yu dey busy with the babe abi? Ok now my advice is that you buy her a fone and send it via any available transport.if after this She's still behaving funny,report her to me.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
dandydrey:
Lol.. My guy u av been MAGAed... So she could send account details Nd not a phone number tru which u can reach her.. Wise up nah!

Like seriosly. I knw wat to do, bt few pple dey advise me to just be patient to confirm wats hapening, bt i no get time to breast-feed dog naw. I wanted to zone her buh my elder broda sey make i wait small. Any way tnks broda...
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Sanchez01: 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
FruityLass:
This is S T A L E
It could be but I believe a plight could re-occur in the lives of different persons, regardless of how twisted or crooked the plot is.

OP, sorry, the handwriting, I believe, is obvious.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by eyeon(m): 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Start learning to forget her if you can't... Learn to value those who value you. Among those that'll be coming; there'll be one... Goodluck.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
scammers everywhere....dis one na emotional scam
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by infinitypro(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
You just may hv 2 go over 2 knw 4 certain wat is really d problem 4 her nt wanting u 2 contact her, until den u neva can tell wat...pay her a surprise visit
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by saintgp(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
hope u r nt among d class of guys dat do tag gej as being "clueless"?
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by deniyor: 1:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Wake up dude. You do not have a gf. Your relationship is all in your mind.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 9:03am On Aug 18, 2015
infinitypro:
You just may hv 2 go over 2 knw 4 certain wat is really d problem 4 her nt wanting u 2 contact her, until den u neva can tell wat...pay her a surprise visit

Dats wat some pple advised me to do. Bt i wont do dat, coz i dnt get time to start risking my life traveling frm a town to anoda. She doesnt worth it.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by ojun50(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Go back and get does promising ladies stoping wasting yr time with a lady who is acting funny.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
cnt u read d signs? her new guy don dey burst her head
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2015
FruityLass:
This is S T A L E
and his signature make me have a rethink.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by rawpadgin(m): 9:35am On Aug 18, 2015
U see why i am so scared to fall involve

it makes u appears foolish & weak

the op is definitely in love with the wrong person
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by 400billionman: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Treash:
Av bn dating my girl for 5years
uptil now wen she start to act
funny. Before her phone got faulty,
she hardly create time for both of
us,though a quiet girl. Now dat her
phone is faulty,her parents sent
her #12,000 to buy anoda one, but
she used d money for somtin else.
I even sent her #5000 to buy small
phone,yet she didnt. There was no
means of even contacting her coz
she schools in Osun while i serve
in Benue State. I persuaded her at
least to give me any of her frnds'
numbr, yet she didnt. She only
sent her frnd's accnt numbr for d
phone,without a phone numbr to
reach her. She only calls weneva
she wishes to hear me, yet i
couldnt reach her. Her mum and
sistr kept asking my patience for
her. Please what could be
happening Becoz for her sake, i
have sent away many promising
ladies who love me.

Why not forget her and try out other ladies you are sending away..
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by 400billionman: 9:44am On Aug 18, 2015
rawpadgin:
U see why i am so scared to fall involve

it makes u appears foolish & weak

the op is definitely in love with the wrong person

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by 2dice(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2015
Stop Being her Maga...
She is not your Responsibility
stop Begging for Love
Love sef is so oVerrated...
Op life is a Trip ...Put on ya shoe...
MOVE ON
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 12:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
One funny thing is dat I waited for dix girl to secure admissn,despite delay in her skull. While i was a final year law stdnt in University,she neva passed Jamb talkless of admissn. I could av dated female law or medical stdnt,bt I showed her d love. So painful. Anyway sha, tnkz my guys.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by alausaone(m): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Firstly if she is in to you without asking for her friend phone number she will give it to you by herself , and secondly judging from your last statement you have sent away a lot of promising ladies who truly love you....because of her you ignored them...My advise for you bro concentrate on your service and at God appointed you will find some body that will accept you and appreciate you for who you are ...Because you seems to love this girl but according your explanation mom gave 12k and you 5k and yet she doesn't have a phone its just a simple way to cut off with you....If you continue to feel bad because she didn't get across to you i am telling you everyday you will end yuor day with bad mood and if it continue this way it might cost you a lot of important thing you needed most than her self.
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by ivyT(f): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2015
You sent her 5k_imagine!dat cant do anythng na..even if she didnt spend d 12k,adding it 2geda no go get u quality

#MoneyMatters
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by austine4real(m): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
I kontacted d spirits & they said u'r a 'MAGA'. Wish up boda
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2015
ivyT:
You sent her 5k_imagine!dat cant do anythng na..even if she didnt spend d 12k,adding it 2geda no go get u quality

#MoneyMatters

Am sure u cant be contempted wit wat u hav, neither would u appreciate little thing. Pple like u believ dat until a guy buys u cars, he hasnt done enough, not minding how he suffers to get d money. U beta change,else it wl affect u. Anyway, i dnt pray meeting a lady like u. Tnks for typing somting sha.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 10:37pm On Aug 19, 2015
alausaone:
Firstly if she is in to you without asking for her friend phone number she will give it to you by herself , and secondly judging from your last statement you have sent away a lot of promising ladies who truly love you....because of her you ignored them...My advise for you bro concentrate on your service and at God appointed you will find some body that will accept you and appreciate you for who you are ...Because you seems to love this girl but according your explanation mom gave 12k and you 5k and yet she doesn't have a phone its just a simple way to cut off with you....If you continue to feel bad because she didn't get across to you i am telling you everyday you will end yuor day with bad mood and if it continue this way it might cost you a lot of important thing you needed most than her self.

Tnks for dat bro. I wl do as u said. I tink guys understand me better.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by ivyT(f): 12:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Treash:

Am sure u cant be contempted wit wat u hav, neither would u appreciate little thing. Pple like u believ dat until a guy buys u cars, he hasnt done enough, not minding how he suffers to get d money. U beta change,else it wl affect u. Anyway, i dnt pray meeting a lady like u. Tnks for typing somting sha.

na ur own u dey yarn

lolzzz
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by virginboy1(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Brother upgrade, "love is a manipulation of feelings" The strong wins the game
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by xtervaganza(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2015
Treash:
Av bn dating my girl for 5years
uptil now wen she start to act
funny. Before her phone got faulty,
she hardly create time for both of
us,though a quiet girl. Now dat her
phone is faulty,her parents sent
her #12,000 to buy anoda one, but
she used d money for somtin else.
I even sent her #5000 to buy small
phone,yet she didnt. There was no
means of even contacting her coz
she schools in Osun while i serve
in Benue State. I persuaded her at
least to give me any of her frnds'
numbr, yet she didnt. She only
sent her frnd's accnt numbr for d
phone,without a phone numbr to
reach her. She only calls weneva
she wishes to hear me, yet i
couldnt reach her. Her mum and
sistr kept asking my patience for
her. Please what could be
happening Becoz for her sake, i
have sent away many promising
ladies who love me.

from my own small experience in relationship oooo

If a girl loves you eh, she will kill you woth calls and messages.

If she loses her phone she will get another one by any means just to hear your voice.

So I'm thinking the girl is probably not into you as you are into her
Re: My Relationship: I Need Your Advice by Treash(m): 8:08am On Aug 20, 2015
I tot as much.

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Ways To Improve Your Looks... For Average Guys / Between A Palm-wine Tapper And A Village Maiden - Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Help A Shy Brother With How To Woo/toast A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.