Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. (41369 Views)

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians / The Stigmatisation Of Unmarried/single Working Adult Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Princessderaa(f): 7:29am On Jan 16, 2016
FuckTheMod:
dey der dey deceived yoursef
how many don ask u out?? na to chop clean mouth...
wu say make u go carry belle
sharap dia who tell you sey I Don born?

how many girls u Don help flush dia babies?

1 Like

Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Princessderaa(f): 7:31am On Jan 16, 2016
sauceny:

Kk,hope you toll the line of baby mama,so "matured men" will help move your ministry cheesy [size=3pt]see as you dey reason like crayfish[/size]

Mr stock fish I can see you're among those DAT support abortion.

rubbish.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2016
Princessderaa:

Mr stock fish I can see you're among those DAT support abortion.

rubbish.

Hey!
Why the insult
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Moji12(f): 12:38am On Jan 19, 2016
justpowerful:
Click LIKE if u are proud of ur son or daughter...
Single parent is not a stigma
#SingleParent
me ayam proud of my world ooo( Son) love him to the moon and back.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
FemiFaniKayode:

u be after 1 dem chook you belle tear race wink

he dey pain u...? I jump n pass u..
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by FuckTheMod: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2016
Princessderaa:

sharap dia who tell you sey I Don born?

how many girls u Don help flush dia babies?

none

i no dey friend abortion girls like you
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Bolincosugar(f): 11:03am On Mar 25, 2017
Proud of my daughter

Struggle continue till she becomes successful in life

Enough of men and their deceitful way.

Cant leave my girl for any family or body

Take it or you leave it.

2 Likes

Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 11:24am On Mar 25, 2017
Bolincosugar:

Proud of my daughter

Struggle continue till she becomes successful in life

Enough of men and their deceitful way.

Cant leave my girl for any family or body

Take it or you leave it.

If you are already financially OK or the dad sends monthly allowance I guess there is no problem but if you are still the struggling type then you may find it hard to cope but in order to rediscover yourself and achieve things faster...you need to let that child be with someone...could be your aunt,mum or anywhere you like. ..

My advice tho.

1 Like

Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Reminiscing.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
mercydaniel:
Hmmm u are indeed God sent. Am a single mother and every information you layed down here is the fact. God bless you for this information
how ar u doing beauty
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
mercydaniel:
Hmmm u are indeed God sent. Am a single mother and every information you layed down here is the fact. God bless you for this information

And a very fine single mum you are..

You are most welcome.

*So I actually wrote this 3years ago..WoW! How time flies.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by mercydaniel: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Toks2008:

And a very fine single mum you are..

You are most welcome.

*So I actually wrote this 3years ago..WoW! How time flies.
yeah thanks so much, do appreciate it.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by mercydaniel: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2018
aro1:
how ar u doing beauty
im Gud thanks.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
mercydaniel:
im Gud thanks.
cn i get to knw u more
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by SMJay: 11:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Hi there! Are you a single parent and like to join a support group as well as some insights into this situation – with the aim of helping other people who might be in the same situation? Call Ada +234 811 048 7611 OR Call https:///C1AfWblMpZ756UO004fAFw
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Pascopele: 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
aro1
SMJay:
Hi there! Are you a single parent and like to join a support group as well as some insights into this situation – with the aim of helping other people who might be in the same situation? Call Ada +234 811 048 7611 OR Call https:///C1AfWblMpZ756UO004fAFw
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
Saw a like for this thread today.

I'm glad people are reading my threads years after they were created.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by monex(m): 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
Princessderaa:

huh? but men will like to sleep with a lady with or without protection.

I still insist matured men prefer single mothers to single ladies.

respectable and matured ladies prefer single fathers to single guys without kids.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by pocohantas(f): 12:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
monex:

respectable and matured ladies prefer single fathers to single guys without kids.

Huh?

1 Like

Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by monex(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
pocohantas:

Huh?

my statement was just as absurd as hers.

"matured guys prefer single mothers"
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by pocohantas(f): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2019
monex:

my statement was just as absurd as hers.

"matured guys prefer single mothers"

Obviously, but still bring your phone.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
After reading Reno's tweet about single mums i felt i should dig this up for unmarried single mums to read and perhaps learn from it.

Maybe Lalasticlala can beam it once again.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by skentelelady(f): 6:33pm On Oct 27, 2020
Toks2008:
After reading Reno's tweet about single mums i felt i should dig this up for unmarried single mums to read and perhaps learn from it.

Maybe Lalasticlala can beam it once again.

Reno's tweet is trash. You said it all in your post. A single mother mum must be confident and financially buoyant. Only beggars will get such insults from men. No man and I say it again no man can throw trash at me. I am content with what I have and solely responsible for my child for many years now without any man's support.

I tell women out there you dont need to beg to feed nor sleep around. So many legit jobs and business to do to cater for yourself and child.

I can never release my child to stay with anyone becasue shes part of my life. Any man that want to come must see my chikd with me. I am responsible enough to look after her which she appreciates.

To those who feel a man will come back and prostrate, these generation is wiser. I have a child who has never bothered to ask about who daddy is. My child tells people that mum is both my dad and mum becasue shes working like a man.

When i told about dad she just said is that why he didnt accept me? After nothing about him from my child again.

Nice write up tho. Keep it up
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by Toks2008(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
skentelelady:

Reno's tweet is trash. You said it all in your post. A single mother mum must be confident and financially buoyant. Only beggars will get such insults from men. No man and I say it again no man can throw trash at me. I am content with what I have and solely responsible for my child for many years now without any man's support.

I tell women out there you dont need to beg to feed nor sleep around. So many legit jobs and business to do to cater for yourself and child.

I can never release my child to stay with anyone becasue shes part of my life. Any man that want to come must see my chikd with me. I am responsible enough to look after her which she appreciates.

To those who feel a man will come back and prostrate, these generation is wiser. I have a child who has never bothered to ask about who daddy is. My child tells people that mum is both my dad and mum becasue shes working like a man.

When i told about dad she just said is that why he didnt accept me? After nothing about him from my child again.

Nice write up tho. Keep it up

Interesting I must say but that part about prostrating... If it happens even you will be weak.

Please don't argue it cos when it happens you will remember this thread.
Re: 8 words of advice for the Unmarried Single Mothers. by skentelelady(f): 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2020
Toks2008:

Interesting I must say but that part about prostrating... If it happens even you will be weak.

Please don't argue it cos when it happens you will remember this thread.

Just a� and I am quiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sues In-laws For Giving Him Already Pregnant Daughter In Kaduna / Physically-Challenged Man Crawls With Wife To Dedicate Baby In Delta Church / Nigerian Couple Celebrating Their 50th Wedding Anniversary To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.