Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos (981 Views)

` / Call For Your Graphic Designs / Free Logos For Your Business And Personal Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by chrislong(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi everyone,

Am a freelance graphics designer who's new in the game and the shop is open now cheesy cheesy cheesy

I do all forms of graphics designs at reasonable prices and you can check some of my previous works at www.nairaland.com/2491139/free-logo-designs . Am willing to work and learn and only your orders can make it happen wink

Now what are you waiting for Order already cheesy

My contacts are in my signature. My email is kayode.oyinlola@yahoo.com

Thank you. Nagode. Sai Anjima
Re: Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by Khoded1(m): 6:52am On Aug 18, 2015
am api u r here. Plz can u give me ur whatsapp detail. By sending t to d mail olababesinfinty@gmail.com
Re: Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by erad(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2015
chrislong:
Hi everyone,

Am a freelance graphics designer who's new in the game and the shop is open now cheesy cheesy cheesy

I do all forms of graphics designs at reasonable prices and you can check some of my previous works at www.nairaland.com/2491139/free-logo-designs . Am willing to work and learn and only your orders can make it happen wink

Bro... Well done o.
I went through that your free logo thread and I might not be an authority in graphics design, but I'll still say my bit.

You got a long way to go bro, those are not even vector images and no informed client will pay a dime for something like that. In fact they might be furious for wasting their time.

Take little time off designing and focus more on gaining knowledge. Read articles on logo design, things that constitute a logo, characteristics of a logo, softwares suitable for logo design, samples of professional logos, etc.

After this, I'm sure you'll approach logo design from a more informed perspective.

Thank you.
Re: Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by chrislong(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
erad:

Bro... Well done o.
I went through that your free logo thread and I might not be an authority in graphics design, but I'll still say my bit.

You got a long way to go bro, those are not even vector images and no informed client will pay a dime for something like that. In fact they might be furious for wasting their time.

Take little time off designing and focus more on gaining knowledge. Read articles on logo design, things that constitute a logo, characteristics of a logo, softwares suitable for logo design, samples of professional logos, etc.

After this, I'm sure you'll approach logo design from a more informed perspective.

Thank you.

Thanks bro. Do you think you have a link or something that can lead me on?

I have actually started reading some but more links will be appreciated.

I hope to get better. Thank you once again smiley
Re: Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by chrislong(m): 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Khoded1:
am api u r here. Plz can u give me ur whatsapp detail. By sending t to d mail olababesinfinty@gmail.com

Hello. I tried to contact your mail but an error came back. My whatsapp is 07059575049
Re: Order For Your Graphic Designs And Logos by ADULTBASE(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2015
Kindly help me design one for my forum @
http://adultbase.tk
chrislong:
Hi everyone,

(1) (Reply)

Back In The Days Of Marvel Comics: Who Is Your Favorite Hero? / BRT Lagbus Branding Advertising In Lagos State / Make An Mtv Class Music Video On Red Camera For 350k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.