Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,924 members, 7,802,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production (2721 Views)

Palm Oil Production By States In Nigeria / Palm Kernel Oil Production Using Steam Energy As Source Of Power / Get A Free Proposal On Setting Up A Palm Kernel Processing Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Winken: 8:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good evening nairalanders. I want to go into palm kernel oil production and need professional advise on how to set up the factory and also run the business. I am a novice in this field and will welcome all contributions. I already have a plot of land for the business and 4 million naira to invest in other machineries and also kick start. Waiting earnestly for the responses

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
I have a "BOQ" I can send to you free of charge. Just to help you. You dint state your proposed location but next time don't say how much you have so that swindlers won't locate you.

Check my signature and shoot me a mail.

God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by kentochi(m): 12:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
I have a "BOQ" I can send to you free of charge. Just to help you. You dint state your proposed location but next time don't say how much you have so that swindlers won't locate you.

Check my signature and shoot me a mail.

God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,
sent you mail.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have replied your mail
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have replied your mail. Sir
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by kentochi(m): 6:26am On Aug 19, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
I have replied your mail. Sir
still waiting for your reply.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2015
Haven't I sent you the proposal yesterday?

kentochi:

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 9:52am On Aug 19, 2015
Have you seen it?

kentochi:

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Winken: 6:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Have you seen it?

got it yesterday. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate your efforts

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by kentochi(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2015
TheUnbeatable:

Have you seen it?

Thanks
It was so helpful.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by adeoladele(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2015
theunbeatable,

am interested in the proposal too

please help send it to engladele@gmail.com

god bless you
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
adeoladele:
theunbeatable,

am interested in the proposal too

please help send it to engladele@gmail.com

god bless you

I have sent it.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by karlxavier(m): 11:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
The unbeatable, I am interested in the business. Forward to me KARLXAVIERKARL@GMAIL.COM
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by benjikay: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Hello bro...u can contact me tru email:kunchem84@yahoo.com. it not about d money but more to do with desire to make it. i can give advice...
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Please let those that have received the feasibility study send to others here please I am begging.

I will send to people once I have a window from work. I send when I am in the office or late at night when I am at home.

I am a practicing farmer and it's not everytime that I am composed or relaxed to browse or respond to requests but I do respond to all requests I get but not on time often.

Please pardon me. Na beg I beg.

God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by adeoladele(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
i can only see advertisement of your company, tat u have more comprehensive for novices to learn

TheUnbeatable:

I have sent it.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
that is not my company o.

it was a quotation i got from someone that i decided to share for free.

i am into crop and livestock production not fabrication .

thanks and God bless.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TheUnbeatable(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
karlxavier:
The unbeatable, I am interested in the business. Forward to me KARLXAVIERKARL@GMAIL.COM

i have sentyou a mail.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by alakara(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
pls send to alakara2015atgmaildotcom
thanks.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Darfemi(m): 5:05am On Aug 28, 2015
please I need a copy of the BOQ also. Anybody with the copy should pls forward to '' oluwafemi_dare@yahoo.com'' Thks
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Jilo83(m): 2:31am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls where can I get palm seeds in oyo state?
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TUBLEZ(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2015
I can supply you palm kernel nuts for Ur production
Reach me on 08034828586, watsap 08121680787
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Michaelmickey(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Pls I need it oo. Michaeltimileyin9@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by freelife4all(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
Please let those that have received the feasibility study send to others here please I am begging.

I will send to people once I have a window from work. I send when I am in the office or late at night when I am at home.

I am a practicing farmer and it's not everytime that I am composed or relaxed to browse or respond to requests but I do respond to all requests I get but not on time often.

God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,
Thanks Bro for the releasing it free to people, please am interested in it, any other person that have it can as well send to me. my email is benaruchu@gmail.com . For any body that has ideas of poultry feed production can still help me
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TUBLEZ(m): 5:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
Plz I need the feasibility study pack.. Send to oolaboyin@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by TUBLEZ(m): 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
If u are going into this business u can contact me for regular supply of quality palm kernel on weekly basis
Contact
Tublez Agrofield and logistics
08034828586. Watsap 08121680787

Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by PresidKing(m): 3:46am On Sep 14, 2015
Please, send to me on my email as well, thanks : kingekeson@yahoo.com
Darfemi:
please I need a copy of the BOQ also. Anybody with the copy should pls forward to '' oluwafemi_dare@yahoo.com'' Thks
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by julibaba: 8:01am On Sep 14, 2015
Kindly send BOQ to aphaateej@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch in advance
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by badestofall: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2016
Kindly send BOQ . Thanks in advance.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Also send the BOQ to lachynos2k2@yahoo.com.. Thanks a million.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by dekung(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
TheUnbeatable:

God bless your hustle.
Sincerely,

God bless you bro for this feasibility. please I am also interested and will appreciate if you can send to me. my mail is alabaige@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Want To Start Up A Palm Kernel Oil Production by karlxavier(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2016
At op, have you started the business yet or are you about to start because I am based in imo state. Palm kernel is an abundant commodity here and at a better price that can a give you better profits. I am interested in setting it up here but I don't have enough capital to start up, that is my problem now. Please, could you come partner with me here so that we could make this business a success

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Foreign Turkey For Sale In Port Harcourt . / Join Me In This Lucrative Bread Fruit("ukwa" In Igbo;"afon" In Yoruba) Business. / Insights On Storage Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.