Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination (20342 Views)

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels / Nigerians Voted For Change, Now Suffer And Stop Complaining- Fasheun / Buhari Neglected Utomi, Falae, Ezekwesili For ‘mosquito Economic Team’ – Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by san316(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
Make Dem go meet GEJ
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Swagavillage(m): 9:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by DeltahArmy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't know why GEJ gave these guys that contract..
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by dunsman(f): 9:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
efilefun:
Sorry to say bro, you made no sense at all with that post. It's not a must you post something.

Ohh at last d thug showed himself. And wats ur business with wat I post, tell me can't u just flefunmi as ur name implies must u talk enh must u.. Silly, stupid, foolish masturbator.. Oya go and join ur colleagues

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by mikkyjagga1(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
No wonder Asari dokubo has been making silly noises even before the election, they re not even happy The contract ws only terminated, anyways am sure they re trying to push their luck!
The era of impunity and stupid governance is over, and they shuld hide their faces!

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by onyiloyi(m): 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
This Asari is coward, after all d threat he cldnt do anything, now he has been dared again thru d cancellation of his contract, instead of burning down this country he wants to sue, him no get liver!

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Oladimejjy(m): 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:
Lobatan, as things are going make one old man no con probe me for watching Epl instead of npl grin grin

some people are just damn s*****d......wh

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by ngmgeek(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
There's a new leader on board named PMB and not your favourite GEJ who allowed you to fool a good man like him with threats of thunder and firestorm. At least, you all now know the meaning of rule of law.

Go to the damn court and seek redress and let's see the dumb judge who will uphold your dubious request cheesy
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Oladimejjy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
dunsman:
Lobatan, as things are going make one old man no con probe me for watching Epl instead of npl grin grin

some people are just damn s*****d......what concern probe with Dis thread

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by dawealthiestman(m): 9:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by dunsman(f): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Oladimejjy:

some people are just damn s*****d......what concern probe with Dis thread

And wat concerns u with my comment, ehn can't u just mind ur business
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
Rubbish!
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Rotimi47: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
JingoOAU:
Mafians wanting to sue NNPC, nay, FG...it still baffles me how a well trained medical doctor in the name of Fasehun suddenly turned to a mafia and herbalist...he no longer believes in the medical line of treating people...he now uses jazz...
You bad o! grin
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by olumalcolm(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
Pls which military background or training do dey hv to b awarded a contract to protect pipeline in dis country? Civilians given d duties of military men. Nw dey wnt to go to court,hmm e b lik say thunder wan fire una generation abi d 1 wey una Don chop neva reach una? Awon oloriburuku somebody
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by 9jatatafo(m): 9:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
JingoOAU:
Mafians wanting to sue NNPC, nay, FG...it still baffles me how a well trained medical doctor in the name of Fasehun suddenly turned to a mafia and herbalist...he no longer believes in the medical line of treating people...he now uses jazz...

Na condition make crayfish bend ooo
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Odegbami1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
PMB should just concentrate on important issues and leave these ones with me. i will deal with them myself

4 Likes

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Ameen964(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Clowns
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Akiika: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Ok folks, it itches me and makes me want to slap someone when you keep....

spelling "lose" (e.g 'to lose an election') as "loose".
"I'm" (abbreviation for 'i am) as "am".
'Come on" as "common".

It's irritating! fix your written english folks.

Yes, it's not a measure of intelligence, but it's your written english that portrays your personality, the basis by which people assess you, before any skill you may have.

Tips to help you!
Read! read!! read!!!
Read books, at least 3 in a year.
Read foreign media news and articles, be wary of the grammar and write ups from our local media like SR, Punch, Premium times, Vanguard e.t.c...they all have terrible editors (one wonders where and how they bag their journalism certification).
Nairaland? oh lord, they will destroy any little english left with you grin
Finally, download dictionary.com app and just cross check the spelling of your words before you hit the submit button.
'Ire o"!

Back to the topic.
I've got nothing to say to the gibberish from 3 clownish thugs that a past clownish government made relevant.
Didn't they get the memo that there is a new sheriff in town?
No to brigandage and impunity!
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by delors(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
dridowu:
The pipeline security contractors have threatened to sue the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) over the termination of contracts signed during the last administration of President Goodluck Jonathan.

In an open letter to President Muhamadu Buhari by the contractors a copy of which was made available to THISDAY, they stated that the NNPC must, immediately, settle its three months' indebtedness having fulfilled their own part of the deal. Â The security companies are Dr Fredrick Faseun's New Age Nigeria Limited; Otunba Gani Adams' Donyx Global Concept Limited; Alhaji Asari Dokubo's ATEF Nigeria Limited; Chief Bibo Pere Ajube's Galery Security Services Limited; Chief Joshua Machiever's Bajeros Nigeria Limited; Chief Omo's Close Body Protection Limited and Izon Ibe' Security Limited.

'It should be known that the contractors had valid and duly signed contract agreements with the management of the NNPC to protect the pipelines for a period of three months', the letter read in part, saying instead of NNPC fulfilling its own part of the deal, 'the public perception of the NNPC Pipeline Security and Surveillance job was that former President Goodluck Jonathan gave the job to the contractors on the platter of politics'.
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fasheun-adams-dokubo-others-threaten-to-sue-nnpc-over-contract-termination/217712/

Lol one would have been fooled that these so- called selfless emancipation or factional leaders were not actually part of the rotten decay in the country. Parading themselves as leaders, acting like gentlemen but inwardly, they are worse that beasts. That Gani Adams with cheeks like Raji Rasaki's and teeth like shamuga! Awon olé ápá alàínitijù alàájerun óbún olòrì gbeske gbogbo...
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by charlycharles(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
UAE123:
All of dem are free to use d court to enforce their perceived rights but I bet u dat all of dem will definitely loose d case @ d court bcus d contract itself is a case of corrupt awarding of contracts by d immediate past government @ d federal level.
f00l u cant say a single word without insulting d immediate past govt...u lack home training i can see.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by thegoodone2(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Imagine, GEJ employing 20,000 unemployed youth into civil defence, train them, equip them and pay them soley to protect NNPC pipeline.. Rather than wasting the fund on gullibles pimps like him..[/quote Yes i like this ur comment.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by mediachirps(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Foolish men who are interested in resource control and cannot fight for their freedom.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Yasirarafat: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
UAE123:
All of dem are free to use d court to enforce their perceived rights but I bet u dat all of dem will definitely loose d case @ d court bcus d contract itself is a case of corrupt awarding of contracts by d immediate past government @ d federal level.
Wetin this guy wan to say abeg? embarassed
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
GANI has accept BABA fasheun as LEADER now.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
so thugs now get security contracts...
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by SmartMugu: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hello everyone!
Today's my BIRTHDAY & I just wanna thank God for my NEW AGE.
HBD. You share the same day with my son!

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by Ebukaokeke25: 11:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Go and waste ur money,at d end of d matter,a terminated appointment remains a terminated appointment by d fed.D likes of Asari Dokubo shud b in Jail for all d political malpractice n corrupt practices levld agaisnt dis country 2ru his quarters.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by wola44: 12:03am On Aug 18, 2015
This is one of the reason why Goodluck loss the 2015 Election.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by UAE123(m): 1:11am On Aug 18, 2015
charlycharles:

f00l u cant say a single word without insulting d immediate past govt...u lack home training i can see.
U are a bigger fool for insulting me.
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by deniyor: 1:38am On Aug 18, 2015
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hello everyone!
Today's my BIRTHDAY & I just wanna thank God for my NEW AGE.

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by experimentist: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2015
why im I finding dis whole thread funny
Re: Fasheun, Adams, Dokubo Others Threaten To Sue NNPC Over Contract Termination by LoveMachine(m): 6:15am On Aug 18, 2015
This is some old goof troop mess. Nice try! FAIL!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emma Anyanwu Disowns His Son, Charles, Loyal To Amaechi / Leo Ogor Could Be Sacked Over 6-Month Sickness / 2019: PDP Flays Buhari, APC Over Alleged Shut Down Of Abuja Campaign Rally Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.