Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

BUSTED......................SS Wannabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUSTED......................SS Wannabe (1184 Views)

Another APC Lies Busted (pictorial Evidence Inside) / Just In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Another SS Wannabe / Just Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Imo Indigene Wannabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by ikechu1278: 12:40am On Aug 18, 2015
I never wanted to make this into a thread especially since I'm not FBI like our Rose but this guy is so shameless and pathetic, he pretty much asked for it.

This guy called ymodulus claim to be from ibusa (he deleted the quote where he made the claim unfortunately I didn't screenshot it since he is getting busted)

Despite he said this prior to the claim

After getting busted, he made this claim
[img]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m617/photobucket398/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-08-17-19-18-19-1_zpsxvf7glbi.png/img]

Notice the key word "you people".

After getting mocked and laughed at for being an attache by force loser that got busted, our dear shameless wannabe made this claim

Looks like some one is hurt being outed. Notice he still attache by force to SS just because he is constantly being mocked for his attache by force routine.

7 Likes

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by Nobody: 1:43am On Aug 18, 2015
That is why I no longer take "we the SS" people serious as far as NL is concern.

5 Likes

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by shaboti: 1:43am On Aug 18, 2015
SS this SS that, all because of oil.

When will y'all SE/SW know your worth undecided
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by vicadex07(m): 2:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Op are u from the SS?
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Here are some of the suspected wannabes on NL:

blaqoracle:
if you claim Igbo, then you are lost.

coolitempa:
Anioma is Benin origin but because of .........ibo population...some of them speak a dialect of ibo ........but they are not really ibos.......know ur history.........the real ibos don't even understand them when they speak their dialect...... cheesy....Anioma is totally anti biafran nonsense... cheesy
coolitempa:
The attempt by iboes to re-write history will not stand. The areas being referred to as anioma.......were all parts and extensions of the great Kingdom of Benin ......but over the years due to the migration from the small land mass in the SE...their people have been able to migrate and because of population advantages.....they have dominated these areas and now claiming there are part of ibo land...... cheesy.......
This is why our brothers in the SS will never join their Biafra.....they would be the first to behead any ibo claiming biafraudians on their lands.....because they know that sooner rather than later.......the flat.heads will be climbing ijaw is ibo....efik is ibo...rivers is ibo...bayelsa is ibo...... cheesy....

SS.....shine ur eyes....... cheesy
coolitempa:
The truth will set you free...... wink wink wink....when Biafra is formed....we will expel you into your hinterland from whence you bigots came..... cheesy...namely....anambra and Enugu....shikena.... grin

Eshinwaju:

...ogwashi......was founded by a Benin warrior/prince who had a dispute with the omonoba.......he and his brothers founded ogwashi.......isele....and ubulu unor......these are not iboes.....the iboes there are migrants and will be forced back into the hinterland when we expel them to Biafra..... angry

VirginFinder:

....There are Yoruba traces in Anioma, for your information. They are descendants of Yoruba soldiers who fought for the Oba of Benin. 
They can be found in Ukwunzu, Ugwuodu and Ubulubu. This we were taught in GST - Nigerian People's and Culture - back in school.
How can you expect such people to claim to be ibo? Of course, they know their roots. They'll always know they have Yoruba ancestry even though they have been roundly ibonised.
Tread softly. Not all Aniomas are ibos!!
VirginFinder:

That was what we were taught in school, that some Yoruba soldiers who served in the Oba of Benin's army, settled in Anioma.
Ever heard of Lukunmi? They are Yoruba people from Ondo state.

Dikoko101:

Hellooooo, Pls ask ur parents they know better. We r not igbos, our ancestral home is Benin, my grandfather told us how they use to go for meetings in Benin with the Oba of Benin as Benin being our root. I guess all dis is coming up becos of this biafra nonsense,  the igbos want to survive at all cost. No be una go find the fulani man trouble, una see trouble naw una wan run

dumie:
I usually don't comment on nl but just to clear the air. Delta ibos are Not Igbo's, pls ask any true delta ibo person. The ogwashi uku guy claiming igbo shud claim for himself n family. Ezemu of ubulu uku kingdom and his brothers descended from Beinn kingdom, pls ask ur parents this or better still read history books. Meanwhile core igbos don't accept us self, calling us ofe mamu. They want to claim us now becos of biafra. Igbos and Yoruba's e- fight shud not involve delta ibos.. U guys shud leave us out of this e-war 

That's their stock-in-trade!

1 Like

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Ok this has gotten out of hand. .

It time real Niger-deltans on this forum start speaking up or Forever shut up and allow IMPOSTERS to continue speaking for you.

Seun, take note; its time to start using IP address to ban people. I don't know how long this nonsense will continue. I belong to other forums and none of the things I see here happen there. People who create multiple accounts there are banned while here someone can be a man today and a woman tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by bugzbunny: 5:20am On Aug 18, 2015
OMG....
This Hausa guy is hopeless..
He even denied his origin because of hate of igbos
Claiming SS..
This is so pathetic.. I tot only yorubas engage in such..
Useless people..

4 Likes

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by bugzbunny: 5:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Terrible shocked
These people dnt sleep..
Look at d yoruba fool fighting so hard to prove anioma is not ibo..
These are idiots who have never left yoruba land all their life..
Shame to these yoruba people...
This is evidence dat they hate themselves while wishing to b someone else..
Wats to b proud about being yoruba?

6 Likes

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by LoveMachine(m): 5:53am On Aug 18, 2015
People need to spend their lives doing better deeds. This is truly a waste of time and an exercise in futility.
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by soloroyality(m): 6:21am On Aug 18, 2015
Especially when ever a yoruba/hausa guy are talking about biafra they start it like "quote" the igbo want to drag us we south south into there biafruad of a thing, the will end it by saying we from anioma we are not part of igbo talk least of biafruad.

This got to tell u that hausa/yoruba's have been lying since 19bc.
All hail biafra.

2 Likes

Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by funkybully(f): 6:34am On Aug 18, 2015
bugzbunny:
OMG....
This Hausa guy is hopeless..
He even denied his origin because of hate of igbos
Claiming SS..
This is so pathetic.. I tot only yorubas engage in such..
Useless people..

That dude might be yoloba claiming hausa so that ppl won't attack yoliba. Hausa hardly have time for all these impostor nonsense. It's d stock in trade of yolobas especially recently biafra agitation is getting strong. Out of fear, they want to cause division by claiming delta igbo or ikwerre n abuse igbos using such pseudonyms so as to create hatred btween igbos and her brothers in SS states

That's definition of yoloba cowardness.
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by Ymodulus: 7:32am On Aug 18, 2015
[

It's funny how you selectively picked my comment. And please don't give your self headache over my state of origin. And next time post comment in full.

I don't know why the igbos are so bent on saying someone in their terms is an * igbo wannabe *.

I sit and ask myself what's so interesting about the igbos?
What's admirable about the igbos?
Why do they feel important when prooves from all angle shows they are not.
Why are they so bitter hearted?
Why are they so delusional?

Trying to peruse through the above questions, I said it will be unfair to tag all igboa with the above clauses or statement as outlined in my question.

Some people go round this forum disturbing themselves as to where I come from or not. Some giving themselves headache.

I saw so many mentions of igbos who want me to be on their sides. I do like to reply that.

Even though originally am fromm the SS, I will continue to claim the northern origin where I was born and brought up. Hausas have got it all, do you mean intellect? ; smartness?; love ;? Kindness ;! Wisdom ? Etc. Mention it and I will take you one on one on it.

It is really condescending, that after over 50years of independence and biafran civil war, the igbos still fail to learn or pick correction and trace their path on what the future holds.

I will be so embarrassed to tell someone that am from the south south. I will deny it to the last spill of my blood. I enjoy been a northern even if not by origin but by birth and I will never regret.

To all running round over my statements as not been an igbo if you are not OK. Leave me alone. I stand by my words. Until the day the easternerns seat down to rethink their steps and path and ask them selves who are we that day I will be proud to say am northern. I have several southern friends on this forum who prefer to be label northern than easterns. And I see reason for their struggle.

Adieu igbos online activist.

Rip IPOB
Rip Massob
Rip Biafra
Rip igbo online activist.

I am Ymodulus #Proudly Katsina #If you don't Like it then stay off.

Thanks.

***edit**
Some deltans come here to claim heaven and earth when they have nothing to boost of. What has delta achieved in the last few years? With the high number of so called millionaires and famous names in the likes of

Francis Atuche ( Nigeria renowned Fraudstar )
Pat Utomi ( who was labelled a fake igbo when he wanted to contest the 2007 election by same igbo who want to call deltans theirs )
Pat. okorocha ( Current governor is a mouth maker )
Prof. Joseph Chike Edozien, CFR, JP, the Asagba
(traditional ruler) of Asaba - the oldest professor in Nigeria alive ( And what did he contribute? )
* Chief. Sonny Iwedike Odogwu, A Great Business Mogul ( Been a business man with no impact of his business on the people of Delta state )
* Dr. Andrew Azukaego Moemeka ( just a space blocker )
* Dr. Cyril Uchenna Gwam, Diplomat, international civil servant and international environmentalist ( environmentalist? Can't stop laughing where was he during the oil spilling and the Ken sawo wiwa case )
* Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, the current Managing Director of World Bank ( this one ruined our economy to shambles )
* Dr Elizabeth Isichei, prominent historian ( historian who don't want to tell you the real history of deltans )
* Dr. Isaac Nwaise, Epidemiologist and health economist
* Air-Marshal Paul Dike, former Chief of Defence Staff of Nigeria ( This is the same man igbos shouted is not a real igbo. After he was appointed and Mike okiro was to be made IGP igbos recounted their mistakes )
* Professor Augustine Onwuyali Esogbue, The only African included in NASA and Scientist ( Stop claiming he is an African he has no impact on deltans. Him been a Nasan adds nothing to Delta state. Or when last have your government spent money on space research? )
* Professor Buchi Emecheta, London Based Author ( So what is his article )
* Chukwurah Joseph Udeh OFR, Former Comptroller-General Nigerian Immigration Service ( you mean the man who hiked and changed several legal happenings in the custom services?)
* Prof Eric Opia, Former Governorship candidate of Delta State ( No impact )
* Mr Jim Ovia, M/D Zenith Bank ( MD my foot. Go to Ibusa the only bank there is that brought in by former MD of PHB bank who was sacked for fraud by the erudite scholar sanusi lamido sanusi. Seasoned economist
* Prof. Joy Ogwu, Former Mangaging Director of Nigeria Institute of International Affairs
* Professor Pat Utomi, Presidential Candidate and Founder of Lagos Business School ( he is the only deltan with a for sight who has made it. But igbos rejected him even after been married to an eastern wife )
* Tony Elumelu, MD of United Bank for AfricaAfrica ( Bank know for high rates and low ccare service is this an achievement? )

* Austine "Jay-Jay Okocha, Former Captain of Super Eagles of Nigeria ( how did is carrier ended with the super eagles? Because of 10million with defunct Savannah bank )
* Sunday Oliseh, Former Captain of super Eagles of Nigeria ( who is this one self. Nigerian present coach? What's are his achievement ? )

Nothing absolutely nothing to show for. Go to the south west and pick examples. Learn from seasoned activist , politicians, business men and technocrats etc.

I will choose to be Yoruba or Hausa or even a Boko Haram than to be called an Anioman.

Cc: ikechu1278 and others who mentioned me but u ikechuku you are so bittered as to my denial. Why? Ikechu why?

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by Ymodulus: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2015
[size=13pt]The Language Deception; The Biafran Struggle - The Games of Numbers, Pity, Size, Emotions and Lies. [/size]

Delta Igbo's - Ukwani , Asaba , IBusa , Ugwashi Ukwu , Agbor are not Igbos. Please Igbos stop the misinformation.

6 July 1967 , 14:05 first gun shot was fired, the sound produced to many might be interpreted in different coins, but reality check is it has only one coin. The shot signified the start of a civil war by a supposed Rebelist grouo as they are called, whose motive or agenda is their suppose "freedom and sovereignty ". While the war has come and gone, the happenings of the event has left a sad mark of regrets, bitterness, hatred, Lessons has been learnt, stories have been told, though these stories all have added ingredients to various levels. But truth still has it, the Rebels started the war and the gallant great soldiers of the Federal republic of Nigeria ended the war.

History are of no doubt much relevance as they have a big way of impacting our tomorrow decisions. Prior to the Biafran War, there was no disparity or Igbocism known as " Delta Igbos or River igbos" until the war started, and even while the war has come and gone. Prior to the war, Delta Igbos or River igbos are known as Bendel. However in a bid to brainwash the innocent Nigerians into fighting a war they Igbos brought the term known as Delta -Igbo

Today, there is a recent wake in the struggle of so-called Biafra and in this sensitisations by biafran freedom fighters (so the call themselves), there have been a deliberate misinformation and deception that the Delta - River Igbos are Igbos and as such, should fight for the actualization of Biafra. This deception has been so-reciprocated that the geneology of the Deltans and River Igbos have been changed by the Easterners. It is against this backdrop that this article was written.

Aim of Article is to sensitize Delta - River Igbos, that they are not Igbos and should never accept when to be called one or accept to be used as a tool by rebels to achieve / further their aims and agendas.

An Act of impunity irony, it is that the same people who are fighting for injustice melted on them in non actualization of Biafra, are deliberately and consciously trying to force others who they don't recognize as their own to join their struggle. Series of actions have been seen, which shows that the delta and river igbos are not igbos, however a few is listed below. Note the list is limited but not exhaustive.

1. The Rejection

The people of Anioma has been rejected today as igbo, they are even considered by the as “fake Igbos” who cannot speak Igbo properly, and this rejection has continued till date. Some other rejection events can been seen below
In 2007 prelude to the elections. Prof. Pat Utomi (from Ibusa – Delta State), wife solicited the support of the OHANEZE GROUP for her husband presidential ambition. Chief Orji Uzor Kalu also went to solicit for his too. Sadly, he (Pat Utomi) was rejected by the OHANEZE ELDERS. Some reports from Nigerian dailies hankered abject adroitly: “Is he really a proper Igbo man? Look at him; he cannot even speak Igbo properly.” Others even insinuated that his name did not sound Igbo. I was shocked to the bone marrow. I couldn’t believe what I was reading from prominent Igbo citizens. Instead of asking the two candidates to present their programmes and manifestoes, they were busy hankering on whether one of them is a “proper Igbo” or not. I was shocked of words. If any Igbo person does not know the meaning of Utomi, then that person should take a suicidal dive into the river Niger.” Interestingly, Pat Utomi is a member of Ohaneze Ndiigbo.

The appointment of Sir Mike Okiro as the Inspector General of Police is another case of rejection by the igbos. South Eastern Igbos, rejected Sir Mike Okiro in exchange for Ogbonnaya Onovo. This they did on the premise that, Onovo was an Igbo man. Also citing, the presidency act as a deliberate one to marginalize the Igbos, preventing them, from occupying such a sensitive position.
What does this makes Mike Okiro? A tribeless person or an outcast?

2. SELF SELECTION
Power and success they say attracts friends, people. This is evident in the igbos way of life. The igbos only consider the Anioma people of Delta state as Igbos when such a person has achieved enviable marks or for their selfish interest in their suppose struggle for a Non-Existent Biafra.
The igbos are always quick to say that people like Jay Jay Okocha, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Sunday Oliseh, Kingsley Obodo, Jim Ovia, Tony Elumelu, Sebastian Adigwe, Francis Atuche, Nuel Ojei, Peter Okocha, Sunny Odogwu and a host of other super stars who all hail from Delta State, along with notable ones from Rivers State like Chioma Ajunwa, Comdedian Julius Agwu to mention a few, are igbos.
The Igbos acception of Paul Dike's ascension as Defence Chief was one case of self selection.

3. NO SYMPATHY.
In matters that require external support, South Easternerns are non sympathetic to the cause of the Delta State - Anioma or River State – Ikwere speaking Igbo zone. An epitome example was during the clamor to create Anioma State out of Delta State. Regardless of the benefits this will have for the Igbos (in times of election, 2-3rd rule of constitution), little seems to be done by the governors of the Igbo states or even the Ohanaeze in this regard. Infact the Ohaneze group in 2007 Openly said the creation of Anioma state will lead to more state for the South-South and claim it was a propaganda by the Yorubas to have more power.
The question is how? Do the Ohaneze read maps? Are Ohaneze elders educated? Why should someone say the creation of Anioma is propaganda by the Yorubas? Is this a statement accepting the fact that Deltans are Yorubas?

4. POLICTICAL AND GEOGRAPHICAL
Delta and River state igbos are not in the east. So should not be called eastern. Politically and geographically, they are not in the east. It is the same with Yorubas in Benin Republic. They do not look up to Western Nigeria in political matters.

You see the river Niger? It separates Deltans from the igbos. Its a natural demarcation of boundary. Easterners take Note. See picture Below:

5. Ethnicity / Name / Linguistic

Aniocha, Ukwani, Asaba, Ibusa People are not igbos. They are ethnic group speaking a language that is linguistically similar to Igbo language. Something makes Umu- igbo sees themselves as always superior. Igbo, Delta igbos, Ukwuani, Ekpeye, Ogba & Ikwerre are familiar tribes. Let everyone respect each other instead of claiming the territories of one another. The greediest among these tribes is Igbo.

All over the world we have distinct tribes with similar language and no one claims that the other person is answering his name so he must be Igbo.

Spanish and Portuguese – they both answer names like Diego, Jose, Fernando but the Portuguese man doesn’t wake up to tell the Spanish man that you are answering my name and you are Portuguese. When a Portuguese man answers Rodriguez it’s a portugese name similarly when a Spanish man answers Rodriguez it becomes a Spanish name. NO ONE OWNS THE NAME.

Uhrobo and Isoko – They both answer names like Afoke, Oghene.
Bini, Esan, Etsako – They are also different languages. I don’t mean dialects
Eleme and Ogoni – Some similar names but again different language and no one claims the other.
Ukwuani ,Ikwerre, Ekpeye, Ogba, and Igbo language – Big problem because the Igbo’s say we are answering their names but let me point out that if an Igbo man answers Chukwu it’s an Igbo name, If an Ukwuani man answers Chukwu it becomes an Ukwuani name similarly when an ikwerre man answers Chukwu its now an Ikwerre name.
Itsekiri and Yoruba language – they also have same problems with Yoruba’s but let them speak for themselves.

6. ORIGIN / LINEAGE.

Both the eka and agbor have always had their culture guarded strongly in the face of oppositions, Delta Igbo people know where they come from and are proud of their origin , they have a long history of kingship and culture that is why many people will not let them be. New it is not, for a tribe to have two or more ancestory e.g take itshekiri, they have both benin and yoruba ancestory , but that does not make them benin or yoruba, today they are know as itshekiris .

The people of Delta Igbos should not be drawn into arguments with those who do not know their history and who do not know their culture and whose sole arguements rely on nearness of language as a proof of where a people come from. An historian knows that due to migrations, trade and other factors there can be change in language.

I laugh hysterically at igbos, when they say agbohs are igbos. Let me clear this misunderstanding. First can do you know what the term 'agbor' means in igbo language ?

History has it, that agbor was called ogungunagbon or agbon , which means earth in benin language and the british changed it to agbor in 1906. Most eka, agbor, anioma , ukwani , ibusa, ugwashi ukwu were benin princes and people from ishan land in ancient times and later other groups of migrants came from igboland, some from yorubaland e.t.c. They dress like binis, maintain same dances like okangan, ojerimas and oje like binis. Their traditional gods are same as theirs like ovia, uhunmwunde, idigun, olokun etc.

Chieftancy titles in Agbor are same as ihondor, ologbosere, ihama, obaseki, ihondor, benin and so on. Towns are divided into three ( ebon, idumu and oge) and Language spoken are two ( ozara and ika , ozara is edoid while ika is a mix of bini and igbo). There are still titles that if you want to take in some villages in agbor today, you must go to benin , where the original founder came from to collect things and receive blessings of approval. It will interest you knowing that all ika and agbor kings are benin princes and the present dein of agbor is same royal blood family with the omonoba of benin. However all these do not the agbor binis or igbos but Deltans who know their ancestral origin.

It is good for people to consult natives of a place and ask them of their history , before the write on it. Anioma is a big place , i know the igbo language plays a part in anioma history, but not all aniomas migrated from igboland and their are about 11 languages spoken there like ozara, ika, olokumi ( old yoruba), igalla, aboh, etc . that is the reason why no proper ika man will join any group like ohaneze, Agbor have their own group called the ika group, and they support anioma people.

At this juncture it is important to state that the delta people have cultural afinities and that people of asaba, oshimili, ogwashi, ubulu-uku , ukwani, agbor should not be termed igbos.

CONCLUSION
One danger in the game of numbers as currently play by the Eastern Igbos is that they never conceal their plan to deny those other tribes who will join them in actualising their non-actualisable dream, the benefits that go with such.

Its important that so called Biafra Apologists, Pro-Biafrans or Independent People of Biafrans, desist from calling these aforementioned zones as Igbos in other to further their propaganda of a non-actualisable Biafra or for personal grounds.

They are not igbos. Enough is enough! Stop the lie lies!

By Ymodulus

Cc: BiafraQueen , Normality , ProBiafra , Ikwerreboy , fr3do , NormalCodes,

Source:
http://www.edoworld.net/Origin_Of_Delta_Igbo_Indisputable.html
http://www.ibusa.net/ibuzo%20-%20leave%20us%20alone.htm
http://www.gamji.com/article8000/NEWS8382.htm
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War
https://www.nairaland.com/2268148/ukwuani-people-not-igbos

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2553546_s50624135052001_jpeg2cee537bd1672dd3e13e36d8d1b6b990

https://www.nairaland.com/2402196/language-ig-deception-biafran-struggle
Re: BUSTED......................SS Wannabe by VirginFinder: 10:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
xtrorse:
Here are some of the suspected wannabes on NL:

Have you gone through university?

Did you study Nigerian Peoples and Culture, a GST course, in either year one or year two?

That's their stock-in-trade!

(1) (Reply)

Fowler: Pro-saraki Senators Ready For Tinubu As Ex-gov's Loyalists Reach Out / Bad State Of Peter Odili Road, Port Harcourt. / Breaking News: The Names Of The 19 Out Of 21 Likely Would-be Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.